Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Cant Marry A Poor Man, Cause I Am Over Endowed – Nigeria Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Marry A Poor Man, Cause I Am Over Endowed – Nigeria Nollywood Actress (606 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Marry A Poor Man, Cause I Am Over Endowed – Nigeria Nollywood Actress by TeamEraceloaded: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Naira for Naira, Pounds for Pounds, only a few women in Nollywood, can hold their own when it comes to going head to head in boobs contest with Bolaji Ogunmola.

Bolaji Ogunmola is an up and coming hot actress, she is so endowed in the bosom, even the likes of Cossy wouldn’t want to be in competition with her .Bolaji has only been on her acting journey for four years but the horizon looks good for her.

In a recent interview with Vanguard’s(Potpourri)
the sExy, charismatic and unassuming ebony beauty pour her mind on some sensitive issues relating to sEx, relationships and her career as an Nollywood actress.

“I am left handed, I like light-skinned guys and very emotional,” she says, describing herself in simple terms.

“I can’t date a poor man beacuse

http://www.amebosquare.com/news/i-cant-marry-a-poor-man-cause-i-am-over-endowed-nigeria-nollywood-actress/
Re: I Cant Marry A Poor Man, Cause I Am Over Endowed – Nigeria Nollywood Actress by Eminembuz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
That lady mmmm...I guess she misplace her speech..opss that's irony cause what she means is she can date a poor guy...now for the record if she don't know nobody is poor, is just that everybody has is own time to shine.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Shares New Photos Of Her Handsome Son To Celebrate His 5th / KAI Officials Spotted Carting Away Trader's Goods In Lagos / Drake Buys Neighbor’s House In Calabasas For $2.85 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.