Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. (460 Views)

What Is FTC / Few Ways To Know Someone's True Personality? / What Those One Gain Or The Benefits Of Ftc And Fp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
1.Get a fast network like etisalat or smile
2.Use a device that wont hang like low-end android phones.
3.Refresh the front page at quick intervals and type once a post appears there.
4.If the above doesn't work,browse the various sections for news of snake before they they are pushed to fp and book space there, lalasticlala will surely push it to fp then you can modify your booked space.
5.Another thing that works as much as number 4 is booking space on posts containing b*obs,youknowwho will forward it to fp as usual.
No man is an island,feel free to add some technical advice.
Re: A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. by zlatan10(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
coolFTC and i didn't read what you typed up thereundecided
Re: A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. by GMBuhari: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2016
zlatan10:
coolFTC and i didn't read what you typed up thereundecided

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. by trapQ: 12:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Dollar is N425 and all you can think of is making FTC.

I weep for you.
Re: A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. by Firstboi01(m): 1:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Make I sha Park here and watch from the back. *Calls mom* "Mummy, moti land o"
Re: A Few Ways To Increase Your Chance Of Making Ftc Greatly. by Ikigia: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2016
undecided Okay, thanks for the tutorial

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Serious OPC Abducts Pastor During Service (photo) / A New E-passport / 5 Facts About Farmers And How To Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.