Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung S5/S6 To Iphone 7 Plus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung S5/S6 To Iphone 7 Plus (465 Views)

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 / How Can I Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung S4/S5 To S7 Edge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung S5/S6 To Iphone 7 Plus by cihenww: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2016
I'm not a pro photographer, but I'm trying to get better. James Martin, a senior photographer at CNET, is. He shot with the 7 Plus in the Bay Area, while I took it around and used it for everyday life in New York and New Jersey.

If you have replace your old Samsung Galaxy by iPhone 7 Plus, how can you transfer your old samsung galaxy s5/s6 contacts to iPhone 7 plus?

Method to Transfer Contacts from Samsung S5/S6 to iPhone 7 Plus:

Samsung to iPhone Transfer is tailored for people who want to move photos, contacts, text messages, videos and apps from one Android to iPhone. The photos transfer process is conducted in an easy as well as secure way with a user interface which is clear and straightforward.

More article details:

How to transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone 7/Plus

Transfer Photos Videos from Samsung to iPhone 7 Plus

Video guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaeNJfkaps&list=PLGorn-9m7gJq9zoa7G-Siw7zkgMNawzzj&index=14
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung S5/S6 To Iphone 7 Plus by konersye: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Android iPhone Transfer enables to sync data like contacts, SMS, photos, videos, calendars and more between Android and iPhone in a click. So, with the help of this tool, you can easily transfer Samsung contacts to iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7 in a click.

Read the related video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug0akV7QEKA

(1) (Reply)

This Is Serious OPC Abducts Pastor During Service (photo) / Heat Pump System Now Availlable For Your Swimming Pools / #edodecides 2016 Elections In Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.