Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,572 members, 7,843,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry (1282 Views)

Finally!!! Linda Ikeji decided to employ a new blogger (photos) / Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full / Photos: Finally Linda Ikeji Is Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by darlib: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2016
CLICK TO SEE FULL POST AND COMMENTS

The man Linda Ikeji says she want to marry – Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, has revealed in a 15-minute documentary by Success Story NG, the kind of man she wants.
Linda also revealed how she started from nothing, embraced her passion and preserved it till she got to where she currently is.
Talking about her blog, she said:.

“I do the blogging all by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will suffer. Boyfriend? I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in 2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of attention from men now for whatever reason.”
On being single and what she wants in a man, she said: “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what it is. Definitely, I am looking, I just haven’t seen anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens soon. The most important thing is a man who supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it, there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women, who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a job.” ”

CLICK TO SEE FULL POST AND COMMENTS

Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by lilian789: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2016
hahahah

no be small

thing oooo
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by flexyfit(f): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2016
ok..we don hear u....we "ll pray to God to bring such man to u ASAP...cos most of us are waiting for wedding bell...best of luck linda....
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by olutosfem(f): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Wish u well if it's true smiley
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by libsandra: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2016
meaning what, upon all her money
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by Firstboi01(m): 12:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Lol... That's her own business o. One Dangote spaghetti is almost #250 now, na Linda Ìkejì matter I wan dey carry for head? OP abeg shift make I see front!
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by lilian789: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2016
libsandra:
meaning what, upon all her money

its not bad if she needs someone , its her choice

her money does'nt mean
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by konklud22(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2016
just go and marry and stop making noice jare
or better still
go get pregnant
meno..... is loading......70% undecided undecided
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by rawgurl(f): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Good choice.

Some lazy men are looking for already made woman that they will suck dry until she turns to a beggar.

Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by ouzo1(m): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Chai this garri sweet o bt e too cost...
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by iykedstar(m): 1:23am On Sep 05, 2016
You too should be able to do better dan wat u expect from him

Since wen Old layer get choice grin
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by darlib: 1:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by omablogs: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2016
i know that guys will like this offer

coz they want already

made things

yeye people
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by Flexherbal(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2016
omablogs:
i know that guys will like this offer

coz they want already

made things

yeye people
Who nor like better thing?
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by emilko: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2016
hahhahahahah

who no like better thing my brother
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by emilko: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2016
emilko:
hahhahahahah

who no like better thing my brother

wink wink smiley cheesy
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by virgintoy: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2016
nothing wey person no go fit see
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by emilko: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
virgintoy:
nothing wey person no go fit see

Even at dat God dey
Re: Finally Linda Ikeji Rev*ails The Kind Of Man She Wants To Marry by virgintoy: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
emilko:

Even at dat God dey

yess oooo

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Queen, Chidinma Okeke Reacts After Her Lesbian S*x Video Leaked / Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] / How The World Sees Kemen Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.