Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result (2308 Views)

Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by Realtol(m): 3:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Did you also sit for aptitude test at Lekki Phase 1 this weekend in Lagos? Have you heard anything yet concerning the result of the test? Please share your experience here.
I am yet to get any update from GML concerning the result of that aptitude test or the process for short-listing.... In case you have any info, please share with us here. One love!

1 Like

Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by kecy19(m): 5:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Nah Long thing u nah dey. Abeg I'm just here to advice u on what to do, take ur mind out of it and move on. Remember d instruction u must have read before starting the test. Scoring above 90%. Der test nah formality jare.
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by trino: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2016
where did you learnt the cutoff is above 90%? I didn't hear or see such in the Port Harcourt centre where i took mine
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by koine: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Don't discourage ppl, the test is not for formality.

1 Like

Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by kecy19(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2016
koine:
Don't discourage ppl, the test is not for formality. If you pass you will be contacted buh it depends, I was contacted 2months later nd sum ppl two weeks. Juz pray they call you guys soon.
I can neva do dat. Far from me. Jus helping d Op on wat to do and nt bothering himself with undue anxiety. Amen to his heart desire notwithstanding.
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by kecy19(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2016
Lagos centre
trino:
where did you learnt the cutoff is above 90%? I didn't hear or see such in the Port Harcourt centre where i took mine
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by Realtol(m): 4:59am On Sep 06, 2016
kecy19:
Nah Long thing u nah dey. Abeg I'm just here to advice u on what to do, take ur mind out of it and move on. Remember d instruction u must have read before starting the test. Scoring above 90%. Der test nah formality jare.
grin
Don't I have a better thing to do than putting a mind in an aptitude test that the result is yet to be out. I just want to know my performance as anyone who writes any exam would want - not that I am agitated or something which I don't think it's a crime.... Or is it now?
Thanks for your concern anyway but I didn't see it anywhere that the pass mark is 90%.
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by warajaina: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by Noneejiofor(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Realtol:

grin
Don't I have a better thing to do than putting a mind in an aptitude test that the result is yet to be out. I just want to know my performance as anyone who writes any exam would want - not that I am agitated or something which I don't think it's a crime.... Or is it now?
Thanks for your concern anyway but I didn't see it anywhere that the pass mark is 90%.
please, what was the test like,I have one in Abuja this weekend
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by Realtol(m): 2:13am On Sep 15, 2016
warajaina:

please what was the test like?. The format
The one I did comprises English, basic calculation, customer service related questions and little on government. My advice to you is read wide and open your mind. Don't fret, it's just an aptitude test.
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by Realtol(m): 2:16am On Sep 15, 2016
warajaina:

please what was the test like?. The format
The one I did comprises English, basic calculation, customer service related questions and little on government. My advice to you is read wide and open your mind. Don't fret, it's just an aptitude test. Remember God factor it will definitely help you through
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by warajaina: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by Realtol(m): 2:29am On Sep 16, 2016
warajaina:

Thanks a lot, im grateful Do you remember some of the customer care questions?
No. Even if I do, the questions might be different from the one that would be given to you.
Re: Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result by warajaina: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Action Against Hunger / Food Concepts PLC Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Nscdc Salary Structure From Level 3 To Level 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.