Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! (692 Views)

Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. / Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is? / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Heavenly realm will be massively at work upon this earthly realm this week because the day of rapture is so much close than what you can think of. God loves everybody and He will sent His loves in saving many people but you know the sons of perdition will surely go to hell. Hell was not created for you, remember Judas Iscariot had a choice but he did not made his choice wisely, so also God has given everyone of us the power of choice. To chose the good or the evil And the faithfulness of God is that He will extend his lovely and saving hands to everybody to both good and the bad but the choice lies with us. Remember Saul the king, he was an anointed king from God but he failed in his power of choice. I'm encouraging and advising everybody both the spiritual and the fleshly to choice wisely, God is still stretching forth His saving hands...He's given out end time warning, He is sounding the trumpet, He is calling you to Himself because He loves you. Resist the devil and his lies, it's never too late to go back to God...this warning is for the rich and the poor, it for the spiritual and the physical, for the pastors and the Church goers....to the sinners and to the self-righteous....to the Muslims and to the christians..Jesus Christ is the only way that goes to the Father and He will in a moment call the saints to Himself...shalom!!!!

From a brother Bitrus/Peteru

https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720

1 Like

Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by orisa37: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2016
It has never been so bad in Nigeria.
Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:23am On Sep 06, 2016
orisa37:
It has never been so bad in Nigeria.

really? until people start parent start killing their wards for food abi?
Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by orisa37: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Balarabe suggests Protest. NLC should start forthwith. NUC etc should join and show the Lead. The NASS should impeach Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2016
orisa37:
Balarabe suggests Protest. NLC should start forthwith. NUC etc should join and show the Lead. The NASS should impeach Buhari.

please let Buhari be there o, there is a vital reason why God put him there...mouth sealed

1 Like

Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by orisa37: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2016
God put Buhari there, I agree 100 percent. That same God is constructing him the Way he should go to treat Nigeria as one entity but he isn't listening. At this time of Recession into Depression, that same God is asking him to put Politics aside and bring back WAI to Nigeria, NOI to Finance, Kemi Adeosun to CBN and SACK Emefiele now Let him do these righteously now and God of Nigeria will be with him 100 percent. Thanks for warning me to seal my mouth. I'm older than Buhari. I'm just waiting to be Martyred.
Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
orisa37:
God put Buhari there, I agree 100 percent. That same God is constructing him the Way he should go to treat Nigeria as one entity but he isn't listening. At this time of Recession into Depression, that same God is asking him to put Politics aside and bring back WAI to Nigeria, NOI to Finance, Kemi Adeosun to CBN and SACK Emefiele now Let him do these righteously now and God of Nigeria will be with him 100 percent. Thanks for warning me to seal my mouth. I'm older than Buhari. I'm just waiting to be Martyred.

lol, you can't be Martyred, just prepare for war on your own
Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by orisa37: 5:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Please make your point, Mr. Sycophant.
Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:34am On Sep 09, 2016
orisa37:
Please make your point, Mr. Sycophant.

I don't need cheap glory
Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by DeSepiero(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2016
We're already in hell Gboyee4fun
Re: Earth Is On Fire....warning!!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeSepiero:
We're already in hell Gboyee4fun
lol, we have never been, and more so I'm not a candidate of Hell

(1) (Reply)

Once In A While, Go To A Different Church : My Experience Today! / Congregation In Shock As Woman Dies During Deliverance At Church Service. / A Beautiful Mansion Erected On A Very Weak Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.