Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (40053 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Dry Humps UNILAG Girl On Stage [PICS] / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Polyglot7pointO: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
ehhhhhhhehe ur own boeing 747 get reverse oooooooooo...shey nor be u say dey toast am 4 eko she nor gree?now u say she nor be ur type?i go invite u and bubu come hotel continental make una come do lieing competition..who win go get license to dig oil for moon till infinity.. grin grin grin grin
soberdrunk:

Ouch! Good thing my self esteem is 'rock solid' grin grin She isnt even my type too, a tad bit too skinny grin
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by loveourlagos(f): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
ET TWERKING
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Gerrie(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
Wetin consign meundecided
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
The 'twerker' resemble one girl way i dey toast 4 Lagos way tell me say she be 'event planner' so nah the event way she dey plan be this angry angry My eyes cannot be deceiving me nah! I recognize her lips angry angry

Which of her lips are you referring to? grin
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2016
My charger got burn with my phone when charging and phone refuse to ON Please can it be fix?
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by michaelwilli(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
The 'twerker' resemble one girl way i dey toast 4 Lagos way tell me say she be 'event planner' so nah the event way she dey plan be this angry angry My eyes cannot be deceiving me nah! I recognize her lips angry angry

na edible catering na

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by ikorodureporta: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:

grin laff won kill me here grin na event na...

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by ikorodureporta: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2016
I hope she dd not twerk for 2baba
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Juniorbuba:
The gal na mumu,c as she b sef,no shame,u toast am she no gree na dat short man she go dae twerk 4
na wa for u.so u think say na free she dey twerk for MI? grin.
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by seenter84: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Show biz rubbish right from them.

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by onyxo76(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2016
very dirty and smelly lady...
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2016
ikorodureporta:
I hope she dd not twerk for 2baba
2baba no go waste time na.e for don nack her triplets since grin

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Garshyzee(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2016
desperate times,desperate measures
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin see as I dey laff
Event na event naa

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by STILESGANG: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin maybe ur not her type.. she wants bigger pockets & some popular artistes tat cud take her to the limelight ...
Which limelight,these celebrities are only there to use and dispose you off.if you want the limelight then work off it cos if you think having a p*ssy gives you an automatic ticket into wealth,then be damn sure you are going to grace the filthy bed of many rich men.

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nathkem01(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Oloshi oniranu omo oshi odoko....I dey pity yah life
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Topjohn: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Rubbish
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by neweraomo: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Nathkem01:
Oloshi oniranu omo oshi odoko....I dey pity yah life

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by macfish101(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chai.....when she through with M.I, she go move over to 2face for the main event.....2baba no need ur twerking... he will chop ur spaghetti and tear ur pant.....lolz
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by macfish101(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
kitguy19:
My charger got burn with my phone when charging
and phone refuse to ON
Please can it be fix?
Hah! na who be this one Abeg pass that ganja to the man on the left..
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by lovenwa: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
M.I is enjoying the thing. Abeg carry go. Dats one of the things that makes a show lively
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by encryptjay(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
MI why na? I respect this guy fa. No join all this dem Wizkid fa

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by lolaluv1(f): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na wa!
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Another stripper discovered
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
this short bobo, his bank account is taller than him though and thats all that matters
Lol, his bank account is also taller dan u, and u can as well go for him
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:

broz na which kyn weed u dey smoke? Lol
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by mhisbliss(f): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Lol, his bank account is also taller dan u, and u can as well go for him
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by holysaint1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
lefulefu:
why she wear mask? cheesy anyway my babe sabi twerk pass her by far smiley

You mean her ... ?

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Xbursta(m): 2:08am On Sep 06, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Over the weekend at the Buckwyld 'n' Breathless concert hosted by 2baba and chocolate city rapper, M.I Abaga, things got quite steamy. During one of the performances, a sexy twerk dancer came onstage during M.I's performance to give him a 'ride of life' with a very raunchy lap dance...

See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/rapper-mi-abaga-getting-raunchy-lap.html?m=1

this short black boy slf

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Xbursta(m): 2:10am On Sep 06, 2016
jaelz:
See as him be like midget midget dey like women sha
midget with money ba..

Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case / I Still Love The Old Naija Kit - Jidenna