Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (50936 Views)

Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / 7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2016
I can relate to only 1& 2 cos people must eat and move around
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by EmmaLege: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2016
On point.. grin
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by dassylegend(f): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Helpful Tnks @op
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by don4real18(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2016
13. Join MMM..... you can contact me

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by sheypian(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Thank you so much for this op!
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by anyiway(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2016
I have interest in Agriculture. Please can I get a list of the 50 items that you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by abbeyty(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2016
op you forgot to include church business, the most lucrative of all

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Ifebazz(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok, it was good until you mentioned sports betting and funeral services so officially you're advising us to be gamblers or wierdos capable of tearing people's guts, yuck I'll pass
Have you seen any bundle of money that had written how it was made all over it? Sports betting is an industry of its own and it has started long before you were born. Funeral services too. Maybe deceased people should be left to rot everywhere for you to appreciate them.
He even forgot to write 'shit business'.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by kingjosephat(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by originalKsp(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2016
Nice. ..

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2016
anyiway:
I have interest in Agriculture. Please can I get a list of the 50 items that you mentioned?

Sorry...This is the link: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/agriculture-business-ideas/
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2016
I would rather go for Ur 11. advice cos I know many people wld have gone before we come out of recession...
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by AleAirHub(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2016
I concur
12 cool

#Purple Mastermind cool
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by EmekaBlue(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2016
All still need money to start and risk also
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by easzypeaszy(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2016
herzern:
14) TEACHING BUSINESS

Establishing a school or tutorial is another source of income in dhiz recession.....85% of Parents wants their Children attend the best Universities.....
bros frgt dis one....most parent r so broke dis days abt der kids aca..dey wl shun u ni

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by doskie(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
i get your point, i detest it thats why but we cool cool
i can see you recently wrote something on religion about gambling. I agree with you. My company is at the verge of collapse because my boss turned into a gambler overnight. That said, you're sexy @dp.
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by ZUBY77(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2016
The fools are still occupied with blaming Buhari.
They are used to good things to the extent that bad was forgotten.
This is Natural, things changes.
Smart ones are already creating markets for themselves. Most buy cheap quality goods from China and sell for profits.
Stay there and blame Buhari until 2019.
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Adex097: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2016
herzern:
14) TEACHING BUSINESS

Establishing a school or tutorial is another source of income in dhiz recession.....85% of Parents wants their Children attend the best Universities.....
Quite true, made some bucks from private tutorial this summer. cool
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by mhisbliss(f): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2016
doskie:
i can see you recently wrote something on religion about gambling. I agree with you. My company is at the verge of collapse because my boss turned into a gambler overnight. That said, you're sexy @dp.
ya i had to, someone i highly respect is a deluded guy now because he's addicted yo bet9ja, he's a shadow of himself now, i wonder who introduced him to it, btw thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Kakamorufu(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2016
funeral services. hehehe. it's s cool business Tho. bro Sunday startef small. now he's made it. can't do it tho. agriculture is okay
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by mhisbliss(f): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Ifebazz:

Have you seen any bundle of money that had written how it was made all over it? Sports betting is an industry of its own and it has started long before you were born. Funeral services too. Maybe deceased people should be left to rot everywhere for you to appreciate them.
He even forgot to write 'shit business'.
ok ancestor
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Larryfest(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2016
Transport is good can't wait to start it...
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Adex097: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2016
abbeyty:
op you forgot to include church business, the most lucrative of all
Baba, church business ain't as lucrative as before again o. The market has been saturated. People no longer go to church , the few wey still dey go no dey pay tithe. Guy, na only those pioneer pastors and GOs still dey make small money. undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Temitope223(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Check my signature...u can be your own boss in few months
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by imoh070: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok, it was good until you mentioned sports betting and funeral services so officially you're advising us to be gamblers or wierdos capable of tearing people's guts, yuck I'll pass

You should read before you make wrong comments.
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by JustCare: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2016
delivite:

Believe me it's lucrative. It's just the thing with dead people but if you can get around it, the profit potential is endless. If you are serious about starting it, let's talk

How can we start...ambulance, undertaker services etc?
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by Zee10(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession by engrshakespeare: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Funjosh:
Good advice but with the inclusion of sport betting it might not get to front page because Nairaland have ban the promotion of betting and the likes. So remove the sport betting so that the mode can move it to front page for others to learn.

It made front page, I have a feeling, the threads are not read, just based on title

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.