Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. (35579 Views)

August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by noble71(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2016
cool I just came to read comments....

All has spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by bigmoztj(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Her attitude towards the result explained it all she is not worth a 3rd class because intelligent people brass up for anything and any challenge.
I guess all this while she has being deceiving herself and hoping that 1st class and 2.1 will save her from the hash labour market now that the situation is changed she is lost.
Let me put it to you only tough and intelligent people who align themselves with God agenda make it in life. So if she has being cramming all stuff in school just to pass exam in the name of 1st class and 2.1, she is busted. This is 21st century life goes beyond 1st class and 2.1, go ask Bill Gate how he dealt with it.

I am not against striving to make the best result out of school, is the dream of every student but its not a ''do or die affair''. By the grace of God I made a 2.2, that does not mean am dull and as a matter of fact not all 1st and 2.1 graduate can stand the stuff I am made of.

By the grace of God I have worked in the best of companies and organizations in Nigeria and this is my 3rd courtesy of no human being because I came from a very humble background but I love it because that what make me who I am.
Tell that girl if she does not change her attitude even she get Phd she will continue to whine and moan... period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by cleanclean(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2016
While are some graduates just envious of some others. Because you didn't made 1.1 or 2.1 shouldn't make you to conclude its not important or it never help.
After school, what counts on the average is destiny and information but that shouldn't make us to forget that good results is a product of consistent hardwork and luck not necessarily intelligence thus we should thank God for those people because its not easy. It helps as it makes job search easier. I didn't even search for job but a lecturer as I talk to you now.
For the sister that made 2.2, let her know that this is just a call for more hardwork or change in plans if the other plans where dependent on 2.1. God know the best.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Prechy08(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2016
How carry met that kind girl self? So the whole years she spent in sch was a waist, she didnt learn anything outside read and pass exams, this is why our Education should be revamped, its not all about read and pass, have she ever heard the world entrepreneur? Self employed? Etc
SMH
Just give her snipper she will be fine

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by tommy9: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Dumb update...go buy another jamb form na
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by delishpot: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
She should go check out her grades at her department.
It happened to me too. My statement of result said 2:2 while I knew it was wrong. I headed straight to my HOD, he called the secretary. she check my result and she found where the mistake came from. She blamed the lady that compiled the list and the lady blamed her hand writting. My HOD was mad at her and asked her to rectify it fast. I had to pay for a new statement of result but I got the grade corrected. So, she should go to her HOD if she is sure of her grades. I mean, if she worked for it, then she deserves the reward for her hard work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Mekyno(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Sempumping:
Tell dat ur friend to smoke some weed to calm her nerves down...

Your graduating class doesn't matter 1 bit

All she needs is the right connection

I made a 2.1 and I have friends that also are 4 pointers in Engineering ooo and we are still roaming the street ...

And if she won't calm down ,give her a bottle of sniper

2.1 and 1st class is good but having the right connection is better ...

I understand u bt it hurts when one deserve and made 1st class/2:1 and he/she is given 2:2.
Just give my real result....simple.
Let me ask u, how would u feel if ur CGPA is 4.80 in fourth yr and after final yr you were given 2:2 and the dept, as well as frnds, tells u 'dnt worry d grade does matter', and u believe/know u did well in final yr papers?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by habsydiamond(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Oga pls help me tell ur friend say 2.2 no be Ebola oo so no be the end of his life, his life is just beginning. With 2.2 he can still get a good job. All I know is that when there is life there is always hope. With 2.2 u can rule the world like GLO.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by ifeomaekol(f): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Op jux allow her to rant until she becomes tired maybe she's doing all this b/c u are giving her undue attention. 2.2 is gd tho nt as good as 1st class n 2.1 bt wat she needs is a poastive out look in life. Haven't she heard of lecturers with 3rd class? Who 2.1 help?? Pple wey come out wt 2.1 n 1st class still confused n roaming who dem epp
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by duruallwell25(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Sempumping:

I made a 2.1 and I have friends that also are 4 pointers in Engineering ooo and we are still roaming the street ...

You made much sense. I need to start following you. cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by shurlermoz(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
your friend shd better calm down, I know some who had 3rd class and she is still very delighted about it because she was seriously sick in her 300level and she had to leave school for more than a year. she is happy she started and finished her BSC, though she doesn't have a job yet but she is still thankful because she know it's God's mercy that kept her alive.
Be thankful in everything, some people will give it all to be where you are.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Bazinga(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Sempumping:

U made a 2.1? U try o. I tot fine girls are not intelligent....

U right abt the connection thingy.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by ifeomaekol(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Op jux allow her to rant until she becomes tired maybe she's doing all this b/c u are giving her undue attention. 2.2 is gd tho nt as good as 1st class n 2.1 bt wat she needs is a positive out look in life. Haven't she heard of lecturers with 3rd class? Who 2.1 help?? Pple wey come out wt 2.1 n 1st class still confused n roaming who dem epp
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by ngobaby2264: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Me yet 6ytythat has third class with extra semester, have I killed myself? Well the best option would be for her to encourage herself because at the end of the day she only has one life to live. When I found out what grade I was graduating with, I was so depressed, angry and jealous of people better than me academically. I was filled with hatred and jealousy. Cos after working hard, all I got rewarded with was failure and missing scripts.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Mekyno(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
Hello all, please I need your candid opinion on how to calm my friend down cos she's been misbehaving since she checked her result after it was pasted that she made 2.2 which is far below her expectations.

She claimed she has been cheated cos at at 300L, she was on 2.1(3.87/5.00), their 400L results were not made known to them till they released the graduating list. Now she is downcast and has been behaving funny like she's about to go mad.

I tried talking to her that she's not done bad and besides it doesn't matter what you graduate with, that is God who favors one out there in the Labour market.... I have heard of first class and 2.1 roaming the street with no job.....

Pls help me on useful advises for her. Thanks.
I feel for her, if she is sure of her results/ grades, she should meet/complain to the HOD/ exam affairs in the school.
Fight until the mistake is corrected.
Bt pls use internal connection to know ur final yr results, thro admin officers/dept secretary/ lecture, b4 meeting HOD, if possible.
Be smart
Gudluck
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by femi4: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
I wish she realized that in time.... Thanks for your advice bro.
She wasn't cheated, 3.8 is not a strong 2-1. You just need an average semester result to fall back to 3.49.

However, the labour market is very competive now. First degree o jawo mo....you need masters or professional cert as added advantage
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by nuradeen011(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
tell her that there are some people that died just after they finish there Nysc and i know one person that was rusticated twise in final year and he is still living peacefully
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by ngobaby2264: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ozavize88:
........almost everybody pray for 2:1 but when u dont get it u just need to calm down and pray for the best,some people in 3rd class will give anything to have that 2:2
like me. I just pray that my extra semester would put me in 2.2.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
catlova2:
Heya. How old is she? Is she ready for marriage? grin
mind yourself, she is my fiancée
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
gabi101:

coolshare this with your friend Hebrews 13:5, “I will not in any way fail you or give up on you.” God said it three times because He knew how easy it would be to give up on what we’re believing for.she should not let her circumstances talk her out of His best. smiley

best antidote.... Thanks.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Ozavize88(f): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
ngobaby2264:
like me. I just pray that my extra semester would put me in 2.2.
dont worry God will answer your prayer dear
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by femi4: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sempumping:

You are right..I have a mech eng friend with a weak 2.2 (2.55) working in ExxonMobil. How she got there remain a mystery to me
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by nuradeen011(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
in naija what we cares is just the cert with connection. coz the only different btw 1st and 2nd class upper with the rest is just that they can cram more than the rest and it doesnt implies that they can work morethan the other classes
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Mekyno(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
delishpot:
She should go check out her grades at her department.
It happened to me too. My statement of result said 2:2 while I knew it was wrong. I headed straight to my HOD, he called the secretary. she check my result and she found where the mistake came from. She blamed the lady that compiled the list and the lady blamed her hand writting. My HOD was mad at her and asked her to rectify it fast. I had to pay for a new statement of result but I got the grade corrected. So, she should go to her HOD if she is sure of her grades. I mean, if she worked for it, then she deserves the reward for her hard work.
you made sense. Thats a much better advice to a soul in distress.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by cleansystem(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
I begged my HOD in uniben under computer science that I need 4th class but they refused and made me spend 6 to 7 years for just 4 years course. At the end I made 2,2 and I'm not even working with the certificate. My dear with this recession now crying over grade won't help. Become and entrepreneur as I am. Today I have up to 12 workers I'm paying. I deal on cars. I supply fish to hotels and a computer scientist by profession. Take a chill pill dear and move on.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
bigmoztj:
Her attitude towards the result explained it all she is not worth a 3rd class because intelligent people brass up for anything and any challenge.
I guess all this while she has being deceiving herself and hoping that 1st class and 2.1 will save her from the hash labour market now that the situation is changed she is lost.
Let me put it to you only tough and intelligent people who align themselves with God agenda make it in life. So if she has being cramming all stuff in school just to pass exam in the name of 1st class and 2.1, she is busted. This is 21st century life goes beyond 1st class and 2.1, go ask Bill Gate how he dealt with it.

I am not against striving to make the best result out of school, is the dream of every student but its not a ''do or die affair''. By the grace of God I made a 2.2, that does not mean am dull and as a matter of fact not all 1st and 2.1 graduate can stand the stuff I am made of.

By the grace of God I have worked in the best of companies and organizations in Nigeria and this is my 3rd courtesy of no human being because I came from a very humble background but I love it because that what make me who I am.
Tell that girl if she does not change her attitude even she get Phd she will continue to whine and moan... period

I graduated with a 2:2 also and I presently work with one of the top brands in Nigeria without any human help. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by GloShare(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
victorels:
so that you will be the first person to blog about how a girl ran mad for making 2.2. This thing you are doing, is good? Tell me is good?

You can't cure stupidity from the outside...
If she thinks 2.2 is useless, then she doesn't deserve any education in the first place.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
mind yourself, she is my fiancée

lipsrsealed sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Dpharisee: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Abeg allow her to run mad, she is an ingrate who had opportunity to be educated.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Mekyno(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
optimusmind:

If First Class and 2 :1 are roaming the streets, Mehnmnnnn there's trouble.....
It's not over, if she's in the management and social science, she can write ACCA or ICAN and become chartered. That would cover for any lag in BSC.
wait ooo, are u not aware or u are pretending?
1st class and 2:1 frm within and outside nigeria. Some with distinction in master self.
Everything is wrong, guy; there is a systematic failure.
I know of first class in petroleum (masters) then, i wept for her, and many strong 2:1 dat are grounded in engineering that are still lookin for job/work, even if it is 50k.
Job opportunities increases arithmetric progression while applicants are increases in geometric progression, if u understand what i mean.
May God have mercy
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by tabithababy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
What about those that died during their undergraduate days sad what should they do in the grave or what should their parent do?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Harinholar(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
And this is d beginning of it all.....wen u are not being thankful for that which u have received then......wot of doz pipu dat started with u and are not opportune to even see their last grade on campus.....she had better ask for forgiveness of her sins bfor it wll be too late for her....because she never knew wot God had had in stock for her....

#No matter my grade....I alwaz hope for the best###

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / JAMB Reacts To 'snake Swallowing N36 Million' Report / Honour For 16-year Old Who Broke College Records With 343 JAMB Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.