Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (69703 Views)

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by IVORY2009(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
this woman is wicked, if it was a man dat did this to a woman, national eradication for human trafficking and woman's right would hv quickly stepped in, and arrest the man, but now, as it is, who would the man cry to, the laws of the land are not fair their male counter parts, women are no longer smilling oooo
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Alexgeneration(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wicked and heartless woman.Send her dirty ass to jail already.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Topestbilly(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ser her look like "blame the devil "
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
See her ugly face...
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by picked(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
chai! there is God oooooo
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by operandus(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
She looks so innocent but her mind is something else.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by konnet: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omo...the witch go buy new cutlass ni sha,kai.Prison straight no court session

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Calismart(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
nawa o
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by ujezeez(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
WTF!...lawd keep such woman far away from me
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by canalily(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
U will soรดn join vigillate group since you can matchet wellangry wicked jeezebelangry
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by shadrach77: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Foolish feminists like Linda ikeji will not see this but if it was the woman who was attacked they will shout to the rooftops. Awon oloshi gbogbo cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Clairvoyant(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Endtime wife
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by judedwriter(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
OMG shocked marriage a blessing or a curse...we tend to celebrate the wedding ceremony more than d marriage its self...who saw this coming cry
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by mukthar2000(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
you see ur life? now u we be jail and husband we still have chance to marry another woman. fool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by amoduganja: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
May the soul of the departed soul rest in peace.

What more can I say, we live in woman world so they can do what they like. Had been it other way round, by now many activist will be jumping around shouting.

Who will fight for we MEN?

Which departed soul?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by IVORY2009(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
May the soul of the departed soul rest in peace.

What more can I say, we live in woman world so they can do what they like. Had been it other way round, by now many activist will be jumping around shouting.

Who will fight for we MEN?

You're right, there are no laws protecting males in the land, that is just the truth.....
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by canalily(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Topestbilly:
Ser her look like "blame the devil "
na lie! She resemble sickness and disease
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by nkechiben(f): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maybe he disappointed a good one to married this one, but he never knew he's marrying a wife from hell who will murder him one day. I PITY HIM!

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Women nd jealousy be like rice and stew
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by smudge2079(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Black widow!!!
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by iPopAlomo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
I think she actually aimed for the neck... but as per say her hand no straight and she no get power behind her blows... she barely missed the neck...

the cut connecting the chest and shoulder was a single blow... she didn't strike twice... inexperience playing a factor... although... it is well planned but poorly executed...

I've not seen the head blow... but man's lucky to be alive...

Anyways... it's all my opinion... means I disregard what anyone thinks in advance...

p.s...
Women should get their priority straight... a man can't pay your bride price and you still have authority over him... he's liable to marrying multiple women... if una no gree... don't let him waste money on your head abeg... it saves someone hbp...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Topestbilly(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
canalily:
na lie! She resemble sickness and disease

LoL....
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Lnxxxxx(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
I wonder why people didn't find it strange that she was given the weapon to hold for the picture. It's like Americans catching a terrorist and giving him the loaded gun before taking the picture and asking him to smile.

Anyway, what's my own sef.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by ibelieveu: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just here to check names. People from the waste at it again.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Slymonster(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
na person wife be this..blood of God,not everybody is mentally okay in this country I swear.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by squarelead(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is too bad, Other women must learn from this. Jealousy is sometimes a disease, especially when it's extreme. Jealousy leading to Jail.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by mkoabiola: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
See d innocent face like XU
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by aiikman(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mrs shekau
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Realhommie(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
shadrach77:
Foolish feminists like Linda ikeji will not see this but if it was the woman who was attacked they will shout to the rooftops. Awon oloshi gbogbo cry cry cry
We no go ever see them for this kind news, all them Kate Henshaw wey dey form activists.. Dem say na only women dey suffer for men hand, life no just dey fair.

My own is, may the man get justice for this. No more no less

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by victorazy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
They are always ugly like this face angry
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by flokii: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
lofty900:
Looking at her innocent face, one would think that she's not capable of killing a fly but she's a daredevil killer. Looks are deceptive. No need to check names, the region has said it all. grin

As your comment fine reach.. You had to spoil it with name checking undecided

Well.. Looks can be deceptive truly. Just pray not to fall in d hands of shallow thinkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.