Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings (44234 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerian Weddings Have Defied Recession / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. / 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by mhiztertee(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Gbeqe lols..
Spicyleader:
lol
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Alezy(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
Lol please continue now,i really want to see d remaining
u can't tell me u not from benin
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Alezy(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:
You will think you know all colors until some people start sending you wedding invitation; you'll see something like this:

Acid green on fushia purple or Titus silver with a little touch of Ojuelegba blue.
Brides family to wear cockroach brown with Custard yellow.

Groom's family: combination of jollof yellow with fufu white using akara gold as fila and gele

Friends: coconut white with moi moi yellow on
Agama lizard head red , other guests should wear pomo brown with a touch of onion purple and maggi yellow
lolz. ...clown

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
And where is number 10,wow thanks

You are really cute.
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by WilliamsChelster(m): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehehe grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
You're into bureau d change
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Stanbeto: 3:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Odikwa egwu o
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by otemikcyril(m): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2016
Chai.. I taught there ain't no use of d F word here.. am out
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by josephmbonu: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Good
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by fairygeh(f): 6:14am On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:
You will think you know all colors until some people start sending you wedding invitation; you'll see something like this:

Acid green on fushia purple or Titus silver with a little touch of Ojuelegba blue.

Groom's family: combination of jollof yellow with fufu white using akara gold as fila and gele

Agama lizard head red , other guests should wear pomo brown with a touch of onion purple and maggi yellow
You are too funny.OMG

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by ladyF(f): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

You're into bureau d change
lol if CBN gimme license, I won't mind o. The capital will be raised. grin

You need USD cash?
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Ozavize88(f): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Oscarjax:

You are really cute.
thanks dear
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by bewla(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Guy u are them to crazy men big ups to u

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Ozavize88(f): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Alezy:
u can't tell me u not from benin
oya am not from benin
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
thanks dear

Have been seeing you around NL for quite sometime now. can we get to know each other, spend some quality time and have some fun? grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by teabully(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:

xo xo. Rreal n funny

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by addicted268(f): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:

I really really really hate you for making me choke on laughter this early morning . I have developed cough ever since. What kind of clown are u? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Aiholi(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Op forgot dat it's only in 9ja weddings:

>You need to kno someone to take a plate of rice
>The cake will be cut but ur mouth no go taste
>The babe doesn't dance well because of her heels......even afta all d rehearsals

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Phunkyposh(f): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Naija wedding..... Food is never sufficient
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by amurx(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:

As in, the way dem dey select color for ceremony na another thing..

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by labeloux(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2016
ogbe gan

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Dianeetdiana(f): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy

ALAYORMII:

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Alezy(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
oya am not from benin
lwkmdh. ..smiles

that's the biggest lie of the century
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by habayommy: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by spookydee(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2016
damn true
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Franky826: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Lmao. This is savage!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Kfed4ril(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Lol u just made my day.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by ALAYORMII: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Lol u just made my day.
God bless you.

Amen

And you too
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by balancediet(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Loools this really got me.
ALAYORMII:

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by asahnwaKC: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
When you hear that E-money is coming to your wedding...enough money spraying

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by freethinker01: 1:37am On Sep 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
4. Its only in Naija wedding you see that the bride and goom are shy to kiss each other as if they have not been doing it undercover.. tongue cheesy

i can relate to this. A friend of mine felt shy to kiss her husband even when she was 2 months pregnant when they were asked to kiss on her wedding day. I was like, who's fooling who. He b like say this one dey craze.
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by ArcToyin(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
1.Only in NAIJA WEDDING they will form like the food was mistakenly placed before them wink cheesy

lolzzz. true talk.
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by ArcToyin(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
u try. thumb up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos) / Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.