Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Deeplookers.com Has Contacted Those Who Applied That Were Shortlisted. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deeplookers.com Has Contacted Those Who Applied That Were Shortlisted. (605 Views)

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Item's You Need To Go Along With When Contacted To Collect Their Devices / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeplookers.com Has Contacted Those Who Applied That Were Shortlisted. by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello bros and sisters. I directed my sister to an advert by deeplookers.com last week, and she applied.

I later pasted the advert here for others to see. My sister just told me she was shortlisted. Those who applied, pls check your email. If you were shortlisted, they may have contacted you.

I pray my sister gets it. Instead of sitting at home all day, she can earn some money and improve herself.

And for me, less demand to give her pocket money.

MY MESSAGE IS, IF YOU APPLIED, CHECK YOUR MAILS

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Finance Institution / Here Are 3 Questions You Should Never Ask In A Job Interview / Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment October, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.