Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) (4252 Views)

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Uber Nigeria Partners. Turn Your Car Into A Money Maker Get Started Pack. / New GYM @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
“You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work.”
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Good morning. We wish everyone a healthy and successful week.

www.facebook.com/dglfitness
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
“There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.”

- Ronnie Coleman
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
“Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom.”

-Jack LaLanne

www.facebook.com/dglfitness
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
“I know that if I set my mind to something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I will achieve it.”

- David Beckham

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

»»» Bottled Water Factory For Sale @ N75M Negotiable ««« / Kilmak Inverter Welding Machine / Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.