Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,059 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) (3783 Views)

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) / Strong Tower Gym- Best Gym In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Introducing the Six Pack Care Rock Gym
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy it is? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.
Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.
Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.
N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery
Call 08033023068 to order

Caveat!
The exact equipment on sale is as displayed (pics). The video is for illustrative use only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6X3blaQz7c

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
"Fitness is not about being better than someone else...it's about being better than you used to be."
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body."
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Now you can easily get up to 20 times more crunches or sit-ups with the dynamic support system in and at the same time have fun!
Build a lean, chiseled abs with the six pack care.

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
You can now achieve your desired chiseled abs in a matter of weeks. You can support sit-ups, push- ups, body stretching, strength training and various resistance exercises! Six pack care is a perfect all-in-one circuit training equipment!
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
We wish all our Muslim brothers and sisters a happy Sallah celebration.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
In the midst of these hard times, it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.

Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
From a satisfied customer:

"The equipment is quite simple to use. Sit-up was a nightmare because of back pains until now. I just love it!"

Patrick, Port Harcourt
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
The most common class of food available to us in this part of the world is Carbohydrate and yes; it gives us the energy needed to survive in this beautiful country.
We come back late at night and munch that delicious Egusi Soup with garri/fufu or poundo and then jump straight to bed to get a few hours sleep for the next day hustle – after all, man must wack!
Over time, you notice your stomach bulging out like you are expecting a baby and you try sit-ups, concoctions, this and that and nothing seems to work. Do not fret!

All you need now is the revolutionary six-pack care/rock gym to burn that stubborn stomach fat. With repeated and consistent use, you are guaranteed lean stomach that can result to your desired chiseled abs .
Try this machine today and you will be the next testifier.

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery (promotional)
Call 08033023060 to order.

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Caveat!

Please note that the equipment we are advertising for sale is the one in the picture included herein (in the thread) and modeled by us and not the one in the video. The video is for usage guide only and not for advert. The products are similar but not exactly the same as we stock the latest model.

Thank you for your patronage.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
It's another weekend; let's take time out to relax and most importantly, exercise/workout no matter how little.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
We wish everyone a happy independence anniversary.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dake40(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hi, I need your product but could you please read through?

My body type is "Ectomorph" (I'm a slimguy). I've always had the urge of hitting the gym (Need to add much muscle and stay fit) , But none is close to me. Lately, I stumbled on your thread, and I browse through your thread, you have quite nice products,

1.Which of these product would you recommend FOR MY BODY TYPE?

2.Do they come with Dumbbells?

3. Do they come with Guarantee, (Customer satisfaction)?

4. Could you beat down the price a little bit.

Thanks.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
dake40:
Hi, I need your product but could you please read through?

My body type is "Ectomorph" (I'm a slimguy). I've always had the urge of hitting the gym (Need to add much muscle and stay fit) , But none is close to me. Lately, I stumbled on your thread, and I browse through your thread, you have quite nice products,

1.Which of these product would you recommend FOR MY BODY TYPE?

2.Do they come with Dumbbells?

3. Do they come with Guarantee, (Customer satisfaction)?

4. Could you beat down the price a little bit.

Thanks.

Hi, thank you for your message and the nice words smiley. We totally understand your situation; gym membership is not always very cheap in this part of the world and more so, they are not located at convenient places to us.

Let me answer your questions as numbered:

1. I would say you should start off with home muscle-building exercises like push-ups (up to 40 every morning grin grin tongue), weight-lifting etc for now. Maybe, when you have started feeling macho enough shocked, you can try our body-sculpting machine. It works wonders for all body types. This one (six pack care) primarily takes care of the abs region though you can do other exercises with it.

2. No, it doesn't come with dumbbells but it serves as a dumbbell station if you understand what I mean.

3. Yes, our products come with full guarantee and of course 1 yr warranty. We have had numerous customers send us their testimonials willingly from across the country.

4. Haha I understand your plight but also, it is biting hard on us. As a matter of fact, the right question should be "can you increase your price a bit" smiley We would have loved to lower our prices but the forex situation wouldn't allow us do so. We have managed to keep the price at the same rate despite all odds because we feel for our customers.

Thank you once again. Should you have more questions, you can call us directly on 08033023068

Cheers!
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
"Fitness needs to be perceived as fun and games or we subconsciously avoid it." -Alan Thicke
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Introducing the Six Pack Care Rock Gym
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy it is? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.
Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.
Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.

Kindly view use video of rock gym. Ours is as attached (pic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6X3blaQz7c

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Have you been doing sit-ups without achieving results? Six pack care-rock gym is to the rescue. You can now achieve your desired chiseled abs in a matter of weeks. You can support sit-ups, push- ups, body stretching, strength training and various resistance exercises! Six pack care is a perfect all-in-one circuit training equipment!

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery (promotional).
Call 08033023068 to order.

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2016
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm abs in just weeks.

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
The most common class of food available to us in this part of the world is Carbohydrate and yes; it gives us the energy needed to survive in this beautiful country. We come back late at night and munch that delicious Egusi Soup with garri/fufu or poundo and then jump straight to bed to get a few hours sleep for the next day hustle – after all, man must wack!

Over time, you notice your stomach bulging out like you are expecting a baby and you try sit-ups, concoctions, this and that and nothing seems to work. Do not fret!
All you need now is the revolutionary six-pack care/rock gym to burn that stubborn stomach fat. With repeated and consistent use, you are guaranteed lean stomach that can result to your desired chiseled abs .

Try this machine today and you will be the next testifier.

Call 08033023060 to order.

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up.

-Florence Griffith Joyner
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Exercise is the chief source of improvement in our faculties. ---Hugh Blair
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2016
What the customers are saying:

"It is very easy to use and the underneath spring is quite effective. I look forward to gaining rock abs with it"

- Ocho, Jos
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced. ~~~Marquis de Sade
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2016
If a man achieves victory over this body, who in the world can exercise power over him? He who rules himself rules over the whole world. ~~~Vinoba Bhave
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
One of the things I've always enjoyed is moving around and staying fit. Physicality is such a big part of being an actor, but it's also about stillness and silence. ~~~Joel Edgerton
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Have you been doing sit-ups without achieving results? Six pack care-rock gym is to the rescue. You can now achieve your desired chiseled abs in a matter of weeks. You can support sit-ups, push- ups, body stretching, strength training and various resistance exercises! Six pack care is a perfect all-in-one circuit training equipment!

Now you can easily get up to 20 times more crunches or sit-ups with the dynamic support system in and at the same time have fun!

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2016
You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Internet Data With N5000 Capital / Send Ur Loved One A Fruit Bouquet. / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.