Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (3793 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI / Brainstorm Business Ideas With A Business Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital by mrsage(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
Do you wish to start a profitable business?
Do you need information on the most profitable businesses here in Nigeria?
we are small scale business consultants and we provide information on various businesses here on Nigeria
1. Table water and pure water business
2. Production of Custard Powder
3. Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper
4. Poultry farming
5. Meat delivery business/ establishment of cold room
6. How to set up a game lounge/game centre
7. How to set up an events centre
8. How to make money from drycleaning business
9. How to make money from commodities export
10. How to establish a very profitable bakery

Kindly contact Mr Itunu Omotayo for a comprehensive business plan or feasibility study on any of these businesses. The writer can also assist to source for machines or equipments.
info@dwightservices.com
www.dwightservices.com
Re: Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital by Thethy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
You have not added Snail & Grasscutter farming.

Re: Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital by Presegs(m): 2:21am On Oct 04, 2011
Here is a profitable business I started with 3,500 and I earned enough dollars into my Paypal and alertpay accounts within some days and here is where you can get the e book to get started.Visit ,

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not / Interested In Hacking Bank Accounts / Send Ur Loved One A Fruit Bouquet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.