Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship (2305 Views)

Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Al-hikmah University, Ilorin Produces 16 First Class Graduates / Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Aminat508(f): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
The Al-Hikmah University Ilorin, Kwara state, recently organised their convocation and a male and female graduating student emerged the best students in the school for the 2015/2016 academic session.

Aduragba Taibat emerges best Female graduating student while Abdulhamid Umar emerges best male graduating student.

It was indeed an unlimited blessings for the graduating students.

Amiloaded source revealed that the best graduating students were rewarded with automatic appointment after there NYSC programme with scholarship for there masters studies.

They are expected to resume work officially as graduate assistant lecturer after completing there National Youth Service programme.

The school authority congratulated the graduating students on their success and rewarding outcome of years of toil and perseverance while felicitating with their parents and guardians who have labored to see them through the rigours and demands of university education.

After the ceremony, it was all fun and party around the campus. The event which lasted for hours also caused a massive traffic congestion but that didn't halt the celebration.

Below are some of photos taken by Amiloaded source.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/09/al-hikmah-best-male-female-graduating.html

1 Share

Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Aminat508(f): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2016

Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Aminat508(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Greenback: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congratulobia.
Buh what was their course of study naa? We want to know,even if it is Islamatology and talibanism,course na course..

1 Like

Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by skup008(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats to them! And they are welcome to the labour market which is another step that may be different entirely.

Though there is no job out there but you can do better by creating the opportunities for your self "think outside the box" and see how better this country is.

Check my signature and see what man settled with after school. Believe me, my mates who are employees sees me as a chairman, even those who are earning better than me just because of the freedom of time.

Best of Luck
Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Present
Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats to the graduating students!!!
Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Ozavize88(f): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Happy for them!
Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Eleniyan15: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eleda emi ati aminat508 ma sun

oya TurnUp

e go better for every man...
Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
cool
Re: Al-hikmah Best Graduating Students Bags Automatic Employment And Scholarship by Decibel: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hijab everywhere from student-athletes to professors
Islam ati take over in South West

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Shocked Me / Prepare For Another Lockdown / ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.