Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please Help, My Yahoo Account Will Not Open When Ever I Sigend In - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help, My Yahoo Account Will Not Open When Ever I Sigend In (2414 Views)

Can't Log Into My Yahoo Account / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / Yahoo! Account Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Yahoo Account Will Not Open When Ever I Sigend In by scantee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
Please my computer guru, this problem is have been going on not only my account, is also affecting some of my co-workers, when we sign in to our account it will show number of message in your mail box and refuse to open.

what could be the cause.

thanks
Re: Please Help, My Yahoo Account Will Not Open When Ever I Sigend In by scantee(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
please help ur man.
Re: Please Help, My Yahoo Account Will Not Open When Ever I Sigend In by deji2009(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
Please my computer guru, this problem is have been going on not only my account, is also affecting some of my co-workers, when we sign in to our account it will show number of message in your mail box and refuse to open.

what could be the cause.

thanks

Does your workplace use Server ? if so, then the best thing to do is to get intouch with your workplace IT department for further support on troubleshooting. The reason that being is because, as a satff/worker you cant make any changes to Server or carry out any diagnostics.Good luck
Re: Please Help, My Yahoo Account Will Not Open When Ever I Sigend In by trekkie: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Please Help, My Yahoo Account Will Not Open When Ever I Sigend In by scantee(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
deji2009:

Does your workplace use Server ? if so, then the best thing to do is to get intouch with your workplace IT department for further support on troubleshooting. The reason that being is because, as a satff/worker you cant make any changes to Server or carry out any diagnostics.Good luck

Hi my man how things, thanks a lot for the support you gave me last time i have problem with my system, i have finaly over power the stuff, is done now.

back to the topic, i my self work in IT department, the problem is that some of my co-workers mail is opening why some is not opening we are all using the same service, when ever i log in to my yahoo it will sign me and show done at the botton the window, and as well the number of message in my inbox at the title bar but it will definetly will not open. some times it will show about opening blank in the button of the status line and it will hang the system not will work again, but if another person login in the same system it will open normal.
i am just confused about the whole thing.

thanks

trekkie:

like deji2009 said. except if u r on yahoo against company policy then u r oyo.
maybe you have been phished. what is phishing? you logged on to a fake yahoo site. they collected your password,changed it and locked you out. still see your it dept on what can be done. good luck

thanks my man,
in all the system in the office we are using you seal which enable you to know when you are in a fake yahoo site. i think if the password was changed it will detect password incorrect it will not log you in, but nothing like such is showing.

thanks man for your concern to help your Bro.

(1) (Reply)

Centurion Gate Motor Installation/automation Aka Remote Control Gate / My Personal Laptop For Sale... / Visafone Evdo Experiences, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.