Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Otura Person. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Otura Person. (1055 Views)

13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Otura Person. by lawani: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
THE OTURA PERSON.

It is better to live as an Otura meji person. The undressed one. The one who has done nothing he can not defend! The one who has nothing to hide from anyone! Carry on as if you are under surveillance! Dont carry on like Adeboye in such a way that onlookers watching you will think they are watching a horror film! Do not carry on like a mad man! Burying people alive, eating babies, drinking human blood, raping people to death, ordering assassinations, eating human meat, sleeping with your children, having sex with two women at thesame time, having same sex intimacy and etc while condemning all these to your millions of followers who see you as holy and impeccable. You pray for them, preach sermons and form holiness, you invited a man who trusted you for a yacht cruise, then threw him overboard at sea! Adeboye! You surely do not have the fear of God, neither do you believe Olodumare exists but the place holder for God on Earth today will put you where you belong, your body will be confiscated and your name blighted as a lesson to others.

I never knew I was under surveillance by age twenty but during teenage, I had resolved firmly to live my life under common sense, wish good things for others, offer sincere advise automatically and never lie to anyone, man or woman as much as possible, so that I can deserve good things. Deserving something is really the deal more than getting that thing. Any body can be born into prosperity or hit money but few follow the principles that can gather and make wealth stay, make it grow and etc. Those are the ones who deserve to be managers and CEOs!

So I carried on with as good a character as I can muster and I got along the line entangled with a young woman I was older than by 6 years, the Tola Ekunsanmi that was used as a tool by Adeboye. As I was mailing her, telling her my plans for years on end, I never knew my mails were being read by the most powerful men in the world in the CIA for years. All my mails were read into bits by President George W Bush, the claims I made were verified, my sincerity verified, my level of commitment verified. I have never written something, put something in the public domain not read by President George W Bush and I was just doing my thing according to my set values. He never waivered in his support for me. Before I do or say anything, I make sure they are FAIR THINGS.

I lived like an Otura, the undressed person with no secrets, no bad intentions, no ill feelings towards anyone and who feels obliged to remain under the banner of righteousness. The Otura person. So as a result, there is no single person that I have ever been unfair to. I believe that is remarkable.

Right before I started mailing the Tola for a relationship, I was already married without my knowledge to Barbara Jr, I just needed to navigate to reach her. My set of values did not fail me! And the CIA and the two President Bush and their first ladies were not disappointed as well as the people financing Global Health Corps of Barbara. They were not disappointed! I am happy about that.

So in my little wisdom, I will say, to get the best results for the global society, put everybody on notice that they are under surveillance! Ancient people took this for granted. Let people know that whatever they have done can be dug up, dug out, via conventional and unconventional methods. It will create a society of trustworthy people at least.
Re: The Otura Person. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2019
wish you can explain better to me
Re: The Otura Person. by mikemodel24: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
And why are you attacking adeboye

(1) (Reply)

Oba Ewuare I: Most Illustrious Edo King / Yoruba Girls Can't Speak English. / Fresh Crisis Looms In Anambra, As Igweship Tussle Tears Ojoto Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.