Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. (9874 Views)

"I Am The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs" - Olugbo, Obateru Akinruntan / The Otura Person. / 10. Odu Osa Meji- Attack Is The Best Form Of Defense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. by lawani: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
13. ODU OTURA MEJI- FEAR GOD AND YOU WILL SUCCEED AS A LEADER OF MEN!.

Eriwo yago!
Aya gbo!
Ayato!
Ayaje!

I I

II II

I I

I I

This odu simply says if you fear Olodumare, you will become a leader of men.

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States in the fields of commerce and manufacturing are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

- President Woodrow Wilson, US President 1913 to 1921.

The above US Presidential statement is a huge validation of the principle of Otura meji.

Now, Olodumare is the Ologotun or Agotun, headquartered in Ogotun where he chairs a council of 401 irunmales that oversees everything. For you to succeed fully in whatever you are doing, you have to be under the 'ika' of this Olodumare chaired council. Read my analysis of the Odu ika meji. A person born under Otura meji that will be successful under that Odu to the end must be firmly under the 'ika' of Olodumare.

Go on as if God is watching you all the time! Do not ever think you can get away with anything at all. That is only when you will emerge as a leader in whatever endeavour you find yourself. Idiots fear nothing! and they behave anyhow while leaders fear Olodumare, God in addition to fellow humans.

Otura meji says

Okiti baba ba ni pekun opopo
A difa fun Araba pataki ti yio je olori Awo.
Ta ni baba eriwo?
Araba ni Baba!
Eni a ba laba ni Baba!
Araba ni Baba Eriwo!

Translation

The huge Earth mound is the end of the road
Divined for the eminent Araba who will head the Awo
Who is the father of all?
Araba is our father!
The one we met in the hamlet is the father!
Araba is the father of all!
Ase Edumare.

This odu otura meji is my favorite despite that Eji Ogbe is the King and Eji Ofun is the Yeepa Odu. I like the principle of the Eji otura better because of its emphasis on theism. The acknowledgement by the individual under it of a higher unseen power above himself or herself.

Ase

Another verse in Otura meji also says

Araba ni baba
Eni ti a ba laba ni baba
Eni ti a ba ninu ahere ni baba
A difa fun Baba Imale (Prophet Mohammed) Abewu gereje eyi ti o fe fi gbogbo aye se ofe je!
Ta ni Baba eriwo?
Araba ni Baba eriwo!

Araba is the father
The person we met in the hamlet is our father.
The one we met in the hut is our father
Divined for the Father of Malians (Prophet Mohammed) the man with the long coat, who want to take the whole world as his inheritance!
Ase Edumare!

I can add more names in place of Mohammed, names like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Shekau of Boko Haram and many others. They are operating just like Mohammed under otura meji as they feel they should be the leader of all but they did not make the required sacrifice for success, meaning they will all fail and humanity will be free from under them!

I can generate another verse thus

Otura meji
Araba ni baba
Eni a ba laba ni Baba
A difa fun President George H W Bush ti ile Amerika, Baba President George W Bush ti nse olori ile Bush ni Amerika ti won ni o di dandan ki orire kari aye loju awon laiku ile kan tabi enikan sile!
Ta ni Baba Eriwo!
Araba ni Baba eriwo!
Ase Edumare.

Translation

Otura meji

Araba is the father
The one we met on ground is our father!
Divined for President George H W Bush of the USA, father of President George W Bush of same USA who insisted that in his lifetime and definitely, the goodies must go round everybody and every nation on Earth

So, from the examples above, it is clear that your ori right from heaven might be otura meji but if you do not make the necessary ebo, you will surely fail at the end, no matter how many centuries it takes. So, prepare, dont fool around, dont say you are something others can never become. Only Olodumare is that, the one who never incarnates. Iba O!
Jesus of the Christians was not born under this odu as he was strictly a Jewish nationalist who hated helping non Jews but he broke Jewish blasphemy laws. The Baba Eriwos with enviable legacies are Buddha, Orunmila, Krishna in theology, then we have them in other fields.

The overall Baba Eriwo of all time is of course the head of the Bush family, the eldest and most senior member of those who own this intiative involving me and their daughter as instruments of global change.

Ase!

So, according to Eji otura, you will decide, on reaching the age of accountabilty to either live as if Olodumare is watching you (Theist) or live like you are accountable to no one (Atheist). If you choose the former, you will emerge as a leader!.

That is EjI Otura.

1 Like

Re: 13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. by mikemodel24: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't think otura meji speak against the other religions. It refer to other religions as in support other religions

(1) (Reply)

Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness / The Younger Nigerian Man And The Older Woman: / Igbo Royal Fathers Move To End Osu Cast System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.