Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics (73252 Views)

Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by RexKexMilann: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
As rich as they may seem, they can never afford wisdom. And without wisdom, that money is going to vanish sooner or later.

And to think that those are prospective Fathers.... Where is the hope of a better tomorrow with Children that will leave good legacies behind?

So, to what end is all those? If you leave your world the same way you met it, without any effort at all to Change it for the better, then your birth was a waste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
vani86:
Maga don pay.

This trend of pouring expensive drinks away or bathing with it is to illustrate what exactly?

That they are rich, so the best way to show you are wealthy is to literally set your money on fire
. Hmmmm

Never knew that
I tire o, i just hope their family members are not suffering while they are wasting money, because I have seen many cases

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
G++ ti take over.... cool cool
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dis street boiz no go save nw wey moni dey

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by kelvinkosi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
On ma way to the club with ma catels dem .... Gonna buggit down ....... sad sad I don vex ....for this sexy economic condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by leokennedi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
In 9ice's voice* Omo na turn by turn, beg Baba God make e reach ur turn....
Baba God, may You give us the grace to use our turn wisely.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Davash222(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Abeg tell Sandra your pastor's daughter am coming for home cell o lipsrsealed

She don go back to school.
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Kherry: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
By their fruit we shall know them
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Jacko1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omo men......
Recession has never stopped nigerians from turning up

But still does npt negate the fact that #BUHARIISABASTARD we need to make thos hashtag trend cos dahs wat he is
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
No reasonable hard working nigga will ever waste his money as these children boys are doing
Hater spottteddd.!!!!!! This guys are balling 100%. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by ipledge10(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:
What shall it profit you to live a Champagne lifestyle on a Beer budget??

Well, not my business.

*off to Bible study*
income

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by SmathGate(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
idupaul:
Any stranger that drinks from those drink with emails boys is on his own ..they are doing that as part of a yahoo plus ritual
Are you their consultant herbalist?

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by PunterTim(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yahoo boys
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by kelvinkosi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omo these guys don spoil something ooo choi...... sad sad I don vex ....for this sexy economic condition

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
vani86:
Maga don pay.

This trend of pouring expensive drinks away or bathing with it is to illustrate what exactly?

That they are rich, so the best way to show you are wealthy is to literally set your money on fire. Hmmmm

Never knew that
I have come to realize it's a black man behavior, they are not even acting rich, cause rich dudes hide their heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by nickxtra(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Change no reach Edo o. Online and offline jobs are not scarce. Quote me anywhere. Proudly Edo.
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Headmaster055(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maye don pay...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by beautiful232(f): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
some of this guys will show off and get home and drink garri

I have a friend like this,who will show off in the club...pop many bottles but get home broke as hell

MTCHEEW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Tommfrench(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
This only happens

when G boys profit on net
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Kings2rule(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
This ain't the era of popping champagne what exactly are you celebrating? it would have been better you go save your money this period of hardship. Save for the rainy day because everyday ain't Xmas day. This is suffering and smiling,obviously a result of money not worked hard for.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by anonimi: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
dhardline:
Money that would have been used to help the less privileged or even used to invest in a new technology or something. Mark Zuckerberg came all the way from the US to Nigeria to aid or development with his own money while those who manage to come across small coins spend it carelessly. The mind of most black men is truly black indeed.

That is why we black people will forever remain SLAVES and underdogs to the whites.
Is it not true that the hand that gives will always remain on TOP of the one that receives?
Since we blacks are contented to just simply receive rather than exercise our brains, work hard and smart while showing restraint in "enjoyment" so we can help our fellow blacks through education, health etc then we are doomed.
As it was decades ago, so it remains till today because we are mentally LAZY people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3930854_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by magicminister: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
see poor people getting bitter over the way another person is spending their money>
Na hin cos ur poverty?
Abeg park well!!

Next thing now, they will start comparing you to mark zukerberg forgetting that personality is different.
What about floyd maywhether that flaunts his money
What about all those arab billionaires that flaunt their money

I am not in support of people flaunting in the midst of so much hardship but if you wanna flex your money, its your money and i got no say in whatever u do with it!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by free2ryhme: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
yet they say Mark zuckberg no get sense

na poor people dey jump pass

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tunami:
Bless my hursle oo lord.
so after d lord as bless ur husle.u wil join dem abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by pasco30(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
New money....old money won't do this
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Slymonster(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sijo01:
This picture might have been snapped anywhere. Op how did you know its a Benin club? Where you there? Why did you not name the club?

that's jokers in benin na...around sapele Road...it's a popular night club

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by cyrilamx(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sijo01:
This picture might have been snapped anywhere. Op how did you know its a Benin club? Where you there? Why did you not name the club?
why are u so eager to know the club's name? Are you making plans to attend next party there? Just kidding cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
shocked Jz take a look at those expensive drinks being wasted.

Meanwhile, Y boys find it so hard to help a niqqa in form of cash...But, they are capable of buying u different type of drinks and also to take you out for partying.

They take weed a lot lipsrsealed
I know a guy, he blows smoke like he's a chimney
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wire don enter.. .these ones done Pick!! grin grin
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Chiedu08: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Evil & occultic initiation

1 Like

Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Suspectzero(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
vani86:
Maga don pay.

That they are rich, so the best way to show you are wealthy is to literally set your money on fire. Hmmmm

Never knew that

I don't think that's how "literally" is used.
Re: Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics by Eliteklaus(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
this party is so gay, b4 u crucify me check d meaning on ur dick- sionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.