Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nairalanders What Do You Think About This Lines - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders What Do You Think About This Lines (490 Views)

Download: Rich Homie Quan Ft. Rick Ross – Think About It / Nairalanders, What Is Your Current Ringtone? / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Do You Think About This Lines by davidica(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
am not a rapper tho

I used to b d type of a kid that think the sky is falling,
I am differently weird and great,yea don't think am forming
I don't really talk much cause people will think am bawling
Bitch Bleep you and get your ass in the ditch,I will push you to the edge and teach you how to behave
Well am also the type of kid that would Bleep you if you Bleep with me,you cant eat with me,Cus your mouth smells,I can't even face you when you talk to me
Am not really prepared for this and don't think it's a diss,yet you will surely kiss my boots when you realize m not your match,nd not a nigga like you dat patch rags
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Think About This Lines by carlede: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
0/10
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Think About This Lines by drstainlex: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2016
grin wack... Lol u try sha. 1/10
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Think About This Lines by davidica(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
drstainlex:
grin wack... Lol u try sha. 1/10
Lols...I close my eyes
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Think About This Lines by davidica(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
I didn't type bleep,I typed *4ck*..nairaland changed it

(1) (Reply)

Latest Song By Kongu Prince / Jersey Party In 214 Club / Olamide, Wizkid, Ycee, Others Nominated For MTV Africa Music Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.