Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls (1025 Views)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by blueink: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
A whole lot seem to be happening to our favorite and number blogger in Nigeria Linda Ikeji. She seem to be at a very happy place in her life right now as she's so full smiles lately in her selfies. She has also been posting many positive pieces on her FaceBook wall in recent times. Whatever it is that's making her smile more these days should please continue.

Linda over the weekend played host to some of her #SelfMade girls at her Banana Island mansion. From the pictures she uploaded on her FaceBook page the girls thoroughly had fun. Some of the girls even brought a thank you token with them. Below are images taken from her FaceBook page.

http://blueink.ng/newsdetails.aspx?id=1440

www.blueink.ng

Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by youngest85(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
fun time or lezbo party?
Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by Airforce1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
This one's too refused to marry?
Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by Onyintology(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Meanwhile, people of God TODAY is my BIRTHDAY Wish me well

1 Like

Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by Phylemon: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
If you live in Uyo Akwa Ibom State and U need a home tutor, do contact me on 08085188110. Thank you. U 're welcome

Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by finalboss1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
i love you Linda
Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by finalboss1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Onyintology:
Meanwhile, people of God TODAY is my BIRTHDAY
Wish me well
happy birthday wishing you long live nd prosperity
Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by Flexherbal(m): 2:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Good!
Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by LesbianBoy(m): 4:05am On Sep 06, 2016
This linda ikeja girl wee nor allow somwon ress because of this her banana island mansion! Always taking pictures in it! undecided
Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by Onyintology(f): 5:06am On Sep 06, 2016
finalboss1:
happy birthday wishing you long live nd prosperity

Thanks darling
Re: Fun Time With Linda Ikeji And Her #selfmade Girls by itsop(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2016
ohhh dos ones r d aproko working for her

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Cleavage In Cute New Photos / Queen Okafor Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Shares New Selfies Of Herself (photos) / Despite Singing In Yoruba Olamide Makes It To 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.