Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Issues With my Lenovo A5000.... What do I do?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issues With my Lenovo A5000.... What do I do?? (562 Views)

Tenco L8 Vs Lenovo A5000 / Who Has Experienced The Lenovo A5000 Phone? / Review And Unboxing Of Lenovo A5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With my Lenovo A5000.... What do I do?? by ELff: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hi everyone, good evening to you all. Pls I really need suggestions on what to do. Pls pardon my lengthy post.

So I bought a Lenovo A5000 phone sometime in September from Spectrum Phones at Computer Village. in fact that very day, I didn't want to buy the phone but the lady convinced me to and I decided to go for it considering Lenovo is a global brand. I think I got it on the 23rd of September if I'm not mistaken, when I got home, I tried charging the phone but I noticed the battery couldn't stay upto 4hours before it ran flat. The battery is a 4000mah battery.

So I decided to return the phone the next day, on getting there the Sales rep that sold the phone for me took me to call care also in computer village, after talking with her bosses, they called me in and gave me another phone.

Less than 5 months down the line, the phone packed up, the phone was taken to omegatron in Benin because I actually wanted to fix the phone myself without bordering about warranty, feedback gotten was the fault of the phone is the panel.

I took the phone to carl care considering my warranty hasn't expired, I'm told that the phone was registered on their system on the 24th of September last year, more so I can't find my receipt to prove that my warranty hasn't expired.

The bottom line of this lengthy piece is, firstly, if the phone got registered on their system, does it mean that I wasn't given a new phone on the day I complained abt the battery life, secondly, how do I get this people to fix the phone for me, also these people are requesting I pay 15000 that the phone was registered on their system previously, to them, I probably brought it in for fixing...

My dear Nairalanders, pls I really need help to go about this. Warranty expires on the towards the end of this month.

Cc lalastica, pls I would really appreciate if u can push this to front page, so I can get more suggestions.
Re: Issues With my Lenovo A5000.... What do I do?? by giftedben: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Try and find ur receipt. If you have money write a petition against spectrum with the help of a lawyer. You will be surprised how fast they will attend to you.
Re: Issues With my Lenovo A5000.... What do I do?? by ELff: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2016
giftedben:
Try and find ur receipt. If you have money write a petition against spectrum with the help of a lawyer. You will be surprised how fast they will attend to you.
Thanks Giftedben, the thing is I can't find the receipt, I have checked everywhere for it.
Re: Issues With my Lenovo A5000.... What do I do?? by ELff: 1:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Cc lalastica mynd44, pls I need this on front page, I really need suggestions on what to do next.

(1) (Reply)

What You Do Not Know About Power Bank. / 5 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphone From Catching Fire / Infinix Hot S Needed For 40k-45k And Hot 4 Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.