Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, (1210 Views)

WOW! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Few Days Ago (photos) / Anyone Living Alone In Porthacourt That Can House Me For A Few Days / Anyone Living At Mile Two Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 2:53am On Oct 06, 2009
I'm Prince and Live in Lagos , I would like to travel to porthacourt and spend a few days to know what the place looks like but i don't have a place to stay because I don't have a family or friend there ,  So Is there anyone who lives Independently that can House me for a few days and show me around the City Huh

Well anyone who is willing to be there for me should contact me on my direct line ,  07061007861

Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by posakosa(m): 3:43am On Oct 06, 2009
Post this in the Meeting Up section. undecided undecided
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2009
Cute kid but in this armed robbery age do you really expect anyone to take you in? We are all paranoid people now look for a hotel.

That looks like a cyber cafe, it looks like a bunch of yahooers are at work grin grin tongue
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2009
Boy, that aint your pix.

A scammer sent me an emailed with that pix attached. Lawyer ko lair ni
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Boy, that aint your pix.

Why are you doubting? Na him pic, I know him tongue and he is not a scammer!
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by henryhemon(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2009
@fakaay,
why don't you help him then?

@poster,
look for a hotel thats a cheap,there are hotels that goes as low as 2,000k over there.
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by izeek(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2009
serial killer on the loose. lol

seriously dude, u tinking some1 wud accept u!
u too fine for that kain thing.
moreso why go to a city u have no bussiness being in.
if its for siteseeing, then stay in a hotel or something.
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by spoilt(f): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2009
business center picture. grin
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
henryhemon:

@fakaay,

I was only trying to trying to tell the other poster the guy is real  tongue

Nobody they wan help person this days as far as I'm concerned! Help your self!! Only God can help you.

henryhemon:

look for a hotel thats a cheap,there are hotels that goes as low as 2,000k over there.

Yeah,

@Poster just remove your pics jaree. no dey let some ppl come dey use you wash for here,
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by MissyB1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Boy, that aint your pix.

Don't sand his Garri na. grin grin

Cute pic though.
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by TheSeeker(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
Gators, I think the guy is real, why beefing him now? grin grin If I remember correctly, he said in his siggy that by God's grace he'll replace Desmond Elliot in Nollywood, so that must be his pic. If you ask me though, I think he's looking for a sugar mummy; PH has a lot of them, so he's applying on NL. . . . However, don't be surprised he must have had lots of callers buzzing his phone grin grin
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Gators, I think the guy is real, why beefing him now? grin grin If I remember correctly[i], he said in his siggy that by God's grace he'll replace Desmond Elliot in Nollywood[/i], so that must be his pic. If you ask me though, I think he's looking for a sugar mummy; PH has a lot of them, so he's applying on NL. . . . However, don't be surprised he must have had lots of callers buzzing his phone grin grin
He would have to kill Desmond( kiss) ist embarassed
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by izeek(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
theseeker,
the thing with sugar mummys is not the handsomeness,
but rather if you can really do the do.

i think any wise sugar mummy wud take a taye taiwo over theo walcort.
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by TheSeeker(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Forget it! angry If they make him up he'll be finer than Desmond. . . which one sef angry

izeek:

theseeker,
the thing with sugar mummys is not the handsomeness,
but rather if you can really do the do.

i think any wise sugar mummy wud take a taye taiwo over theo walcort.
Yes, ugly sugar mummies or those white sugar mamas who don't have good eyes for handsome guys. . . . there lots of hunky men grin
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Shola2009(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
You're looking for free accommodation? shocked are u a Nigerian?? well if you are,you're supposed to know that in Nigeria, nothing goes for FREE ma frend!!
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Forget it! angry If they make him up he'll be finer than Desmond. . . which one sef angry

Do I smell jealousy? tongue
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by matori(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
grin angry cheesy wink shocked
shelter ko shelter ni.u better look for an hotel.very cheap ones dey there she u know.Nairalanders BEWARE.iF U SHELTER HIM U ARE ON UR OWN O.
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by otunoba1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ ebonyeyes, d poster is ryte here wiv me, was dat ur number u just called him with? plus are u sure u r in pH?
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Cute kid but in this armed robbery age do you really expect anyone to take you in? We are all paranoid people now look for a hotel.

That looks like a cyber cafe, it looks like a bunch of yahooers are at work grin grin tongue

@Ebonyeyes -did i hear you say armed robbery age?? Well i do not blame you for thinking that way because everyone is paranoid these days and we can't trust eachother ,and talking about looking for hotels if you really stay in porthacourt and you know of any cheap hotel then let me know about it and it price ,
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Boy, that aint your pix.

@Gators, Sure it's my pics and that is me in flesh and blood, and what scammer sent you that pics or you just trying to be funny ,
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
faakay:

Why are you doubting? Na him pic, I know him tongue and he is not a scammer!

@Fakay -Sup bro how you doing ? Na God say make u reach this side oo dem don dey doubt say no b my pics , nigerians too dey fear but anyway i no blame dem , i just want stay porthacourt for a few days so i need somewhere to stay , i hear the hotels for there is 2 cost ,
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
henryhemon:

@fakaay,

@poster,

@Henry- I've the money to rent a hotel but i don't want to go for a expensive one , so if you really stay in porthacourt then let me know about the cheap hotels there
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Ohsisi: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
Honeyboy09:

I'm Prince and Live in Lagos , I would like to travel to porthacourt and spend a few days to know what the place looks like but i don't have a place to stay because I don't have a family or friend there ,  So Is there anyone who lives Independently that can House me for a few days and show me around the City Huh

Well anyone who is willing to be there for me should contact me on my direct line ,  07061007861

Be careful before someone kills you and uses your under-developed blokoss for rituals
Some people are that heartless
This is a mother speaking.
Don't accept any offers from any strangers
You can't afford to take that risk

If you doubt me ,ask your mother what she thinks.
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by mikkyups: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
i was rub by the stupid ita boys in southafrica and my e passport was stolen with them and when i went to the nigeria embassy here they told me that i will have to go to nigeria to get another e passport in abuja what kind of stress is that why our government is like that,are they going to give me my flight money back is crazy of them why must it be abuja to get another one,can someone tell me how long would it take to get another one back when i travel to abuja?
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
izeek:

serial killer on the loose. lol

seriously dude, u tinking some1 wud accept u!
u too fine for that kain thing.
moreso why go to a city u have no bussiness being in.
if its for siteseeing, then stay in a hotel or something.

@Izeek -Who do you think you are calling a Serial Killer ? Are you nuts or something , I bet most of you replying to this do not reside in porthacourt so why say rubbish ,
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Ohsisi: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
mikkyups:

i was rub by the stupid ita boys in southafrica and my e passport was stolen with them and when i went to the nigeria embassy here they told me that i will have to go to nigeria to get another e passport in abuja what kind of stress is that why our government is like that,are they going to give me my flight money back is crazy of them why must it be abuja to get another one,can someone tell me how long would it take to get another one back when i travel to abuja?

Off topic
To the best of my knowledge,I heard e passports are issued once in 5 years
If yours is lost,you need a police report to prove it
I hope you kept a copy of the data page of your passport
something most people don't do but should do.
How will you even travel to Naija without a passport?
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by michaelala(m): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2009
na true talk o, awoof dey run belle ooo
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2009
michaelala:

na true talk o, awoof dey run belle ooo

@Michael-Na True bro i know but i just want see if we still get some good Samaritans out there ,
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Honeyboy09(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@Ebonyeyes -What makes you think i can't take his place and be much more Greater and better than him ?? Well i believe in myself and i'm destined for it so watch out ,
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2009
LOL not beefing anyone one jare.
Just trying to clear the air

Honeyboy09:

@Gators, Sure it's my pics and that is me in flesh and blood, and what scammer sent you that pics or you just trying to be funny ,
Okiez dokiez
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by RiffRaff: 3:49am On Oct 08, 2009
Can u sleep unda d bridge? I fit use u do blood money oh!
Re: Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, by mikkyups: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
5yrs to collect the new passport that is stupid of our government,,i need my new epassport i cannot spent just 4day for niaja when i have many things i am doing here and moreso my study

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still Single / Elderly Ladies In Abuja / I Gonna Find An Amiga,i Am Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.