Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud (12860 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts (2) (3) (4)

EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 06, 2016
The long arm of the EFCC has caught up with a serial fraudster named Tariah Otumba Fred, a staff of the Federal ministry of environment, Bayelsa state.

Fred is said to be a notorious fraudster and heads a syndicate that specializes in in forgery, extortion, obtaining money under false pretence, impersonation and other fraudulent activities.

How he operates

According to details made available by the anti-graft commission, Fred opened an account in Sterling Bank using the name, The Controller, Federal Ministry of Environment, Bayelsa State in which he was a signatory alongside one Mr. Education Zghadina who has also been arrested by the Commission.

Then he gives companies in the state a demand notice that they should make payment to the Federal Ministry of Environment for environmental impact assessment permit. The suspect who also presented himself as pollution coordinator of the ministry, a position that does not exist, employed officers whom he issued identity cards as Revenue Collecting agents for the ministry.

Different ID cards found at his residence
When a search was conducted in his house, several incriminating items including fake Identity cards of various organizations, stamps of different organizations, letter heads of the National inland Waterways and Ministry of Environment, and Identity card with his picture as a Navy Captain were recovered.The suspects will be charged to court immediately investigations are concluded.

Hmmm...This is what we call "good riddance to bad rubbish"...

http://politicsngr.com/efcc-arrests-ministry-environment-staff-fraud/

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by devilmaycry: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2016
smh,see profession nau ... Who else blames Buhari for their stupid and foolish act ? btw FTC ..I dedicate this to my future wife,I know you are still a virgin please kontinue telling them you on your period .Bye

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by mykemiley(f): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2016
U suppose dey slip by now.... shocked

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by manutdrichie(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Mr. Fred when you get there pls extend my greetings to officer Obembe

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by tuoyoojo(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2016
let them face the full wrath of the law

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by misscall247: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Na Buhari fault jor......free d poor man
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by MadCow1: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4201135_fraudmen_jpg89716abc9b1294bbfb3c6c3a27e6997b

Are all our heads really flat?

**Stares hard into the mirror balancing a bubble-level-guage on my head..**

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Shoboy6h: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Them try.. scamming nor dy work for buhari regime.. grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Mrsbrodgi: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Ya buhari clear all of dem
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
smh,see profession nau ... Who else blames Buhari for their stupid and foolish act ? btw FTC ..I dedicate this to my future wife,I know you are still a virgin please kontinue telling them you on your period .Bye
........Well I can see that your Future wife is actually a Born-Again-Virgin ! grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Lexusgs430: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2016
devilmaycry:

She keeps telling you she is a virgin. On the wedding night, the devil may cry, after realizing that what he married has a well...................

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by djkirkoo2(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Who EFCC epp?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Vicadonis(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2016
thieves...
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by farihafaheemah(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
The long arm of the EFCC has caught up with a serial fraudster named Tariah Otumba Fred, a staff of the Federal ministry of environment, Bayelsa state.

Fred is said to be a notorious fraudster and heads a syndicate that specializes in in forgery, extortion, obtaining money under false pretence, impersonation and other fraudulent activities.

How he operates

According to details made available by the anti-graft commission, Fred opened an account in Sterling Bank using the name, The Controller, Federal Ministry of Environment, Bayelsa State in which he was a signatory alongside one Mr. Education Zghadina who has also been arrested by the Commission.

Then he gives companies in the state a demand notice that they should make payment to the Federal Ministry of Environment for environmental impact assessment permit. The suspect who also presented himself as pollution coordinator of the ministry, a position that does not exist, employed officers whom he issued identity cards as Revenue Collecting agents for the ministry.

Different ID cards found at his residence
When a search was conducted in his house, several incriminating items including fake Identity cards of various organizations, stamps of different organizations, letter heads of the National inland Waterways and Ministry of Environment, and Identity card with his picture as a Navy Captain were recovered.The suspects will be charged to court immediately investigations are concluded.

Hmmm...This is what we call "good riddance to bad rubbish"...
NCA south south and south east please over to you
Some people Are born lazy, only God know number of companies these men has defrauded. New sheriff is in town all form of criminality should be suspended till further notice

http://politicsngr.com/efcc-arrests-ministry-environment-staff-fraud/

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Fraudsters everywhere.. nawa o.

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by farihafaheemah(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2016
New sheriff is in town, all form of criminality should be suspended. I can't just palce it on my common sense why some people are fund of making people cry. Criminality no pay ooo, repent now
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2016
fraudster named Tariah Otumba Fred

I no tell una...jegede Shokoya people again

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by fxskye: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2016
My question from this report is How did Fred able to open an account with Sterling Bank using the ministry's name?

EFCC hasn't done a good yet if such investigation is left aside .

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by favourmic(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2016
I'm after the money inside their account
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by tommykiwi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
EFCC so house of Rep Speaker is a saint or ...?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
mention fraud in Nigeria, then you know whose names will always appear.
The same fraud that makes them walk every street in Naija dispensing bitterleaf water, paw paw roots and mango bark to illiterate Nigerians which they always claim can cure sundry ailments including ''computer Virus''.
Ndi Ofe self! Azigba kwa ha
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by mencer(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
tuoyoojo:
let them face the full wrath of the law
NB :The law has weight and no wrath
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Godwin616: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
When I hear some names from Balyesa, it amuses me...Mr Government,Mr Education,Mr Wednesday ....

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Ikigia: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thank God.....Nice work EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by devilmaycry: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

She keeps telling you she is a virgin. On the wedding night, the devil may cry, after realizing that what he married has a well...................
my future wife is a virgin period ....come is it me and ur wife ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by devilmaycry: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
ZuzuMan:
........Well I can see that your Future wife is actually a Born-Again-Virgin ! grin grin grin
lol...tfu
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Lexusgs430: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
my future wife is a virgin period ....come is it me and ur wife ?

Have you kept yourself a virgin?

Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by devilmaycry: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Have you kept yourself a virgin?
of cos ...I have had so many dreams of been a virgin..so I guess am a virgin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
of cos ...I have had so many dreams of been a virgin..so I guess am a virgin

LOL.
Dreaming of been a virgin? Is actually very different from been a virgin.
Its time to wake up from that dream. Has your c.ock ever uncocked the uncockable?

Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police / A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account