Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now (2540 Views)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by otemanuduno: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Paul Praise, a popular gospel musician who sang "Double Double" is now down with Kidney failure and #9,000,000 naira is needed to treat him. This is an open letter to the above-mentioned names to help their Christian counterpart by saving his life.

They should help him by visiting him on his sick bed and miraculously cure him of his sickness. Or otherwise, they should help with the 'tithe-payers money'(#9,000,000). Our tithe and offering is more than a billion Naira in Nigeria.

This is urgent. Pls if anyone knows how we can reach any of these men of god(yahweh), he should let us know. Here is a way to practically demonstrate that their god is alive and HE INTERFERES IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE world as it is demonstrated in the holy book.

#SaveALifePastors

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4198597_20160905130248_jpeg3b24f5a7616e14c4b23f59e2fc22783a

Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Jacksonville, Mrzenographer, Naijadeyhia, Muafrika2, Anas09, Lordnicklaus, Realmindz, Joseff14, Keandre, Kingjahzmineking, Hahn, Oladeegbu(pls help us inform kumuyi ASAP).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by flamingREED(m): 5:57am On Sep 06, 2016
None of those people can help him.

God only decides:

Miracle workers are not magicians,
It's the Spirit of God that works through them.

God owns our souls,
If we humble ourselves and seek Him,
He MIGHT be intreated.

But going for it,
With a nonchalant attitude,
Will get you nothing from God.

God is to be feared.
His ministers to be respected.

You hardly could attach the title 'pastor' to their names.

An you would expect the God they serve to come to your aid,
Having downgraded his servants so low,
As your errand boys.

And will God not punish you for this?
He will of course,
Unless you repent.

Do things the right way and be considered.

Malachi 1
14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: FOR I AM A GREAT KING, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.

1 Samuel 2
30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Below is the mammoth crowd at PH stadium last Saturday during Kumuyi's visit.
The number of people outside the stadium exceeded those inside that you see.

Your hate means nothing.

God worked great miracles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by youngest85(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Op means dey shud help him financially

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by eph12(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2016
What if they are praying for him right now?
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by HardMirror(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
Paul Praise, a popular gospel musician who sang "Double Double" is now down with Kidney failure and #9,000,000 naira is needed to treat him. This is an open letter to the above-mentioned names to help their Christian counterpart by saving his life.

They should help him by visiting him on his sick bed and miraculously cure him of his sickness. Or otherwise, they should help with the 'tithe-payers money'(#9,000,000). Our tithe and offering is more than a billion Naira in Nigeria.

This is urgent. Pls if anyone knows how we can reach any of these men of god(yahweh), he should let us know. Here is a way to practically demonstrate that their god is alive and HE INTERFERES IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE world as it is demonstrated in the holy book.

#SaveALifePastors

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4198597_20160905130248_jpeg3b24f5a7616e14c4b23f59e2fc22783a

Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Jacksonville, Mrzenographer, Naijadeyhia, Muafrika2, Anas09, Lordnicklaus, Realmindz, Joseff14, Keandre, Kingjahzmineking, Hahn, Oladeegbu(pls help us inform kumuyi ASAP).

A billion? Winners alone must worth more than 30biillion naira.

Anyway. Their problem

By the way, why take him for surgery when they can simply pray and god heals him instantly at zero cost

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

#SaveALifePastors

The question is.. Can your brain heal him.

Ans : NO.

But my prayer to GOD, can.

So stop being a doucèbag

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by lepasharon(f): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

So stop being a doucèbag

Exactly, heal him with ur prayers then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Emmaesty(f): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Bishop Oyedepo will not pay for his surgery. He is a man of God that believes in Divine health. If you truly serve Gos you're entitled to his blessing which includes divine health and as such, believers are not meant to be sick. Bishop will simply pray for him and I'm sure the same goes for Pastor Adeboye
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Exactly, heal him with ur prayers then.

Alright then.

He is healed ..
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by otemanuduno: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

So stop being a doucèbag

The brains can heal him, but MONEY and not MIRACLE is needed to achieve this. USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY.

Do you mean your prayers can heal him as the prayers of millions healed our country since 1960? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by otemanuduno: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Alright then.

He is healed ..
grin cheesy cheesy
I wish so, but things work better scientifically because GOD ALMIGHTY is in science more than he is in religion. I'm sure if the 9 million naira can be obtained, this man will be healed. But if he should go by your 'he is healed' pronouncement, sincerely he'll be up in the afterlife ASAP, because your pronouncement can't even cure malaria let alone kidney problems.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
grin cheesy cheesy
I wish so, but things work better scientifically because GOD ALMIGHTY is in science more than he is in religion. I'm sure if the 9 million naira can be obtained, this man will be healed. But if he should go by your 'he is healed' pronouncement, sincerely he'll be up in the afterlife ASAP, because your pronouncement can't even cure malaria let alone kidney problems.

Get behind me satan.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

The brains can heal him, but MONEY and not MIRACLE is needed to achieve this. USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY.

Do you mean your prayers can heal him as the prayers of millions healed our country since 1960? grin

Ok make a pronoucement on this country nigeria.. And let it manifest in 3days.

Or your brain cannot?....

My GOD is alpha and omega.. The beginning and the end.

He seeth all things .. What can you see for this country nigeria?..

Pls tell us.. When will nigeria be great again?

Till you use that brain of urs to show us something, then u are not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by hahn(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

So stop being a doucèbag

Bullsh*t! Prayer is more useless that used toilet tissue.

If it works, go there and heal him undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
hahn:

Bullsh*t! Prayer is more useless that used toilet tissue.
If it works, go there and heal him undecided

Ssshhhh.. Get behind me satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by hahn(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2016
flamingREED:
None of those people can help him.

God only decides:

Miracle workers are not magicians,
It's the Spirit of God that works through them.

God owns our souls,
If we humble ourselves and seek Him,
He MIGHT be intreated.

But going for it,
With a nonchalant attitude,
Will get you nothing from God.

God is to be feared.
His ministers to be respected.

You hardly could attach the title 'pastor' to their names.

An you would expect the God they serve to come to your aid,
Having downgraded his servants so low,
As your errand boys.

And will God not punish you for this?
He will of course,
Unless you repent.

Do things the right way and be considered.

Malachi 1
14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: FOR I AM A GREAT KING, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.

1 Samuel 2
30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Below is the mammoth crowd at PH stadium last Saturday during Kumuyi's visit.
The number of people outside the stadium exceeded those inside that you see.

Your hate means nothing.

See customers! shocked
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by hahn(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Ssshhhh.. Get behind me satan

Lol.

See stage play cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by EyeHateGod: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

So stop being a doucèbag
DOCTORS USE THEIR BRAIN
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

DOCTORS USE THEIR BRAIN

Is otem a doctor... Besides, some doctors fail, But GOD never fails. What he says he will do is what he will do.

I'm a living testimony.

Pls let someone that has something sensible to say , come forward undecided.
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by realmindz: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
flamingREED:

God is to be feared. His ministers to be respected. are kworrupt

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by otemanuduno: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

DOCTORS USE THEIR BRAIN
Abi o
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by otemanuduno: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Is otem a doctor... Besides, some doctors fail, But GOD never fails. What he says he will do is what he will do.

I'm a living testimony.

Pls let someone that has something sensible to say , come forward undecided.

I am not a doctor, but I am saying that solutions to problems by medicine(result of brain-usage) has provided solutions to many problems which are known whereas the so-called 'divine intervention' has provided microscopic or no solution at all to problems of humanity.

[size=16pt]Adspiramen 15:41
41. And they shall not invent anything but noise while they use the inventions of the people that are not afraid of death. Yet they shall condemn the people whose inventions they are using.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am not a doctor, but I am saying that solutions to problems by medicine(result of brain-usage) has provided solutions to many problems which are known whereas the so-called 'divine intervention' has provided microscopic or no solution at all to problems of eternity.

[size=16pt]Adspiramen 15:41
41. And they shall not invent anything but noise while they use the inventions of the people that are not afraid of death. Yet they shall condemn the people whose inventions they are using.
[/size]

What is this garbled garbage??

Your doctrine is so fake..it's so obvious.

We already know all these things. Like this one u quoted is from observation and it's not a prophecy... Besides, nobody is condemning science inventions.

If everybody becomes a scientist, then how will the world cope?.. Who will farm?

To hell with u and your doctrine. It was foretold thousands of years ago, people like you will surface... Anti-christ and his prophets, carriers of false doctrines, and those that will reject the gospel of christ.

Now deny that ''atum'' ur god didnt send u, did he?..if yes, then u are his prophet with an anti-christ tendency... He's so powerless and full of tales, and deception.

Tell him he will meet his doom if he decides to face Yahweh...

What he would have done is to defeat Yahweh before coming to you... But because of his cowardly nature, he came to u to feed you lies... His father(satan the devil) has failed.. And they will continue to fail till they are all locked in the abyss by the arch angel Michael for thousands of years.
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by otemanuduno: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

What is this garbled garbage??

Your doctrine is so fake..it's so obvious.

We already know all these things. Like this one u quoted is from observation and it's not a prophecy... Besides, nobody is condemning science inventions.

If everybody becomes a scientist, then how will the world cope?.. Who will farm?

To hell with u and your doctrine. It was foretold thousands of years ago, people like you will surface... Anti-christ and his prophets, carriers of false doctrines, and those that will reject the gospel of christ.

Now deny that ''atum'' ur god didnt send u, did he?..if yes, then u are his prophet with an anti-christ tendency... He's so powerless and full of tales, and deception.

Tell him he will meet his doom if he decides to face Yahweh...

What he would have done is to defeat Yahweh before coming to you... But because of his cowardly nature, he came to u to feed you lies... His father(satan the devil) has failed.. And they will continue to fail till they are all locked in the abyss by the arch angel Michael for thousands of years.

Laffing in Sumerian language cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are the one going back and forth contradicting yourself. You said this is obvious that it's from observations, yet YOU ARE SAYING NOBODY IS CONDEMNING SCIENTIFIC INVENTIONS. (pls better not let Kumuyi of old hear this one). When TV was made, as well as the internet, you'll need to see how Kumuyi condemned it so much and even attempted teaching his members not to use them because they are the DEVIL BOX and DEMONIC MAILS(Mailer Daemon of yahoo grin
But now Kumuyi can't do without those things.
Atum, the god of EGYPT IS HE WHO INSPIRES ME AND I WRITE WHAT HE SHOWS TO ME.
yahweh is already facing a great moment of brain-torture in the afterlife where he is because this revelation of truth is threatening him. He sent GODDYS a prophet of his to declare that in July 6(just two months ago) I will lose everything I have obtained in life and beg for bread, but two days after, Goddys the prophet of Yahweh began to beg for money on NAIRALAND while I, Otem, shared money and recharge cards online same day.

Jacksonville, I have decreed and who can change it, OTEM IS HERE, LET yahweh and all his hosts run Kabakaba.

N
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

Laffing in Sumerian language cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are the one going back and forth contradicting yourself. You said this is obvious that it's from observations, yet YOU ARE SAYING NOBODY IS CONDEMNING SCIENTIFIC INVENTIONS. (pls better not let Kumuyi of old hear this one). When TV was made, as well as the internet, you'll need to see how Kumuyi condemned it so much and even attempted teaching his members not to use them because they are the DEVIL BOX and DEMONIC MAILS(Mailer Daemon of yahoo grin
But now Kumuyi can't do without those things.
Atum, the god of EGYPT IS HE WHO INSPIRES ME AND I WRITE WHAT HE SHOWS TO ME.
yahweh is already facing a great moment of brain-torture in the afterlife where he is because this revelation of truth is threatening him. He sent GODDYS a prophet of his to declare that in July 6(just two months ago) I will lose everything I have obtained in life and beg for bread, but two days after, Goddys the prophet of Yahweh began to beg for money on NAIRALAND while I, Otem, shared money and recharge cards online same day.

Jacksonville, I have decreed and who can change it, OTEM IS HERE, LET yahweh and all his hosts run Kabakaba.

N

Lmao..you're entertaining me with your clown nature.

so kumuyi is now everybody..see how dumb you are. I thought u know how to use your brain cheesy..

He called it a devil's box because of the evil things displayed on it. Homo-sexuality, nudity and sexual immorality etc. Which are all ungodly.

Anything that doesn't bear good fruit is of the devil. And so are you.

You are devil's vessel...

As for godðy's.. He isnt a prophet of GOD. I repeat he isn't a prophet.

God honours the words of his prophets, because he uses them to edify the church and comfort them so they can be saved...

What can you offer? To use brain for demonic manifestation...lmao grin

pls tell me more, you're making a gest of urself here as a circus clown.
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by CAPSLOCKED: 12:56am On Sep 07, 2016
flamingREED:

YEAH HE DID, IN THE BIBLE STORIES.. A LOT. BUT NONE IN REALITY.
RIGHT NOW EVEN DEMONS ARE DISSAPOINTED WITH HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by CAPSLOCKED: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

GOD never fails. What he says he will do, he usually never does.
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by CAPSLOCKED: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2016
eph12:
What if they are praying for him right now?

Emmaesty:
Bishop Oyedepo will not pay for his surgery. He is a man of God that believes in Divine health. If you truly serve Gos you're entitled to his blessing which includes divine health and as such, believers are not meant to be sick. Bishop will simply pray for him and I'm sure the same goes for Pastor Adeboye

Jacksonville:

So stop being a doucèbag

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Olabantu(m): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2016
I don't mean to insult but I think it unreasonable to say prayer doesn't work, I will not say that medical care is wrong but man give me reason that God is dead
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=49139332][/quote]

Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by flamingREED(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YEAH HE DID, IN THE BIBLE STORIES.. A LOT.
BUT NONE IN REALITY.

RIGHT NOW EVEN DEMONS ARE DISSAPOINTED WITH HIM.

God is the love of my life
smiley
Re: Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now by frubben(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Emmaesty:
Are believers dis dumb?? Ur dumbness annoys the heck out of me. Do you know the above name you just mention do go for medical check up always! I repeat always!!. The Bleep is wrong with u, if you know you don't have anything reasonable to say, shut the hell up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Religion Leads To Heaven? / The story of Modern JESUS in memes. / My Baby Is Seeing Vision. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.