Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) (43793 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by sixtuschimere: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Below are photos of Pastor Adeboye,Bishop Oyedepo and others at Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) 14th bi-annual Conference held in Benin city

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-adeboyebishop-oyedepoothers-at.html

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by sixtuschimere: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Nogodye(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2017
The great Men of God...

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Baawaa(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
God in His mercy will answer all positive prayers prayed for this nation Nigeria,IJN

44 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by tinkinjow: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2017
There's no musical instrument that annoys me like that thing Adeboye is holding. I hate it. There's nothing musical in that instrument...its just noice in the crudest form.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by muykem: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
I supposed to be there. I salute God's generals.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by paschu: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2017
That's a prophetic back to the roots move. May the dominant and fearless prophetic spirit of the lion Benson Idahosa (of the blessed memory) envelope the PFN - his spiritual offspring - in these days of state endorsed persecution of his legacy and the cause of Christ in Africa.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by herzern(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2017
God bestow upon me the spiritual qrace you bestowed upon these individuals!

AMEN!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Lawalemi(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Halleluyah

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by RiversWatchDog(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by tunde81o: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Nogodye:
The great Men of God...

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by shadrach77: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
There's no musical instrument that annoys me like that thing Adeboye is holding. I hate it. There's nothing musical in that instrument...its just noice in the crudest form.

It wasn't meant for public use. It's meant for individual praise. In essence, it's not a musical instrument per se wink wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by hahn(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Criminals gathered to exploit their gullible followers

Again

cheesy grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by holarindey(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:

what's this one saying? who asked you?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by klassykute(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
i think say na ipad oo. wetin b d name bra

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by femi4: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
Na wetin David and the rest use for old testament to praise God be that. If God is not complaining.... wetin come be your own

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2017
The private jet pastors...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by cold(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2017
Den of thieves! Not my words. That's what their god called them. Matthew 21:13- My house is a house of prayer. But you have turned it into a den of thieves. Sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Tbillz(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2017
The fire combination of consuming fire from those two men of God is enough to barricade witches and wizard who now operates on 4glte from the village.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by FlamesD: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2017
This country needs your prayers now more than ever. The church of Christ much march on and the gate of hell must not prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by ekwemzy2014(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2017
my topic has never been taken to front page why? and i know very well they are useful
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by davodyguy: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2017
The only Reason the wrath of God is yet to strike Nigeria is the prayer of the very few righteous Nigerians.

I repeat, very few

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by TeamSimple(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Where is daddy freeze when you need him?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by somez(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Another wrong move to be relevant.
hahn:

Again

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Samexdx(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Great men of God

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by herzern(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:

Again

cheesy grin

Harsh brother!

God will forqive you!

If you can't contain it..why don't yhu stop seeinq Christian's thread??

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Let somebody shout Halleluyah cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by TeamSimple(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
davodyguy:
The only Reason the wrath of God is yet to strike Nigeria is the prayer of the very few righteous Nigerians.

I repeat, very few
Na so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.