Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor (13184 Views)

Apply For TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship For African Students 2018/2019 / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Saintdix(m): 5:25am On Sep 06, 2016
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is expected to perform the installation of elder statesman and former Chief of Army Staff, General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma as the 2nd Chancellor of Redeemer’s University, Ede at its 8th convocation ceremony on Thursday...

http://naijanewsline.com/2016/09/06/redeemers-varsity-installs-ty-danjuma-as-chancellor/

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by peezeygwiny(m): 5:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Redeemers?
is dat a university??
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Do you mean that school built on a land snatched from poor village farmers?

Wickedness in the name of religion! You extort tithes from poor people, unjustifiably acquire land, build a school that 90percent of your congregation can't afford!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by herzern(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:
Wickedness in the name of religion! You extort tithes from poor people, unjustifiably acquire land, build a school that 90percent of your congregation can't afford!

Please....Don't let your hatred for Christianity erode your sense of reasoninq.......

*Do yhu know how much they pay Lecturers??....

*24/7 Electricity they supply.....Is it free??....

*Moreso......Some Poor Church members wards are awarded Scholarship.....

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Zedoo(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Hahaha
Danjuma.

Hmmm. The school authority (church) is really laughable....

A new avenue to launder money...

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by shaddoww: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
All d money.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by donofdons: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
This is a man that killed aguyi irons I, that man that he was supposed to be guarding, whose life was entrusted into his hand. A man that betrayed his own head of state and killed thousands of fellow Christians that where biafrans.
I wish Jesus will return so that I will personally torture him again while he cry with that mopey face.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by phoenixcleans(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

. MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by magabounce(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
The Philanthrophist extraordinaire !!!!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by bigdeals(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Very serious
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by annexworld(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2016
ok o
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2016
I think they should focus on getting more of their members installed as students...into the university they built with their tithes.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Fataiwo(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Na turn by turn..

E don reach ur turn b dat..
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by success1smyn(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2016
k
Zedoo:
Hahaha
Danjuma.
Hmmm. The school authority (church) is really laughable....
A new avenue to launder money...
anything with that name
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Fataiwo(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2016
koonbey:
I think they should focus on getting more of their members installed as students...into the university they built with their tithes.
really
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by abumeinben(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Redeemer's University?

Danjuma?

Whatever happened to the part of the scripture that says "be unequally yoked with unbelievers"?

I'm not a religious bigot, but for a church to install one of the corrupt as a ceremonial leader, what exactly is RCCGs plan?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by leokennedi(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2016
odikwa serious .......

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by eitsei(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:

Please....Don't let your hatred for Christianity erode your sense of reasoninq.......

How does that justify them snatching farm lands from poor farmers to build University, how many wards of their church members are awarded scholarship?

7 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by henrixx(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2016
Reedeemers? This should belong to redeem Christian Church
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:

Firstly, is this your justification for their wickedness?

Secondly, All what they are spending is just chicken change compared to what they are making!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by holyfather(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2016
The two names seem light years apart in terms of ideologies and founding philosophy.
I hope this is not a huge mistake.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Arebay(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Nairaland..me wey b student for the school never hear ...Proffessor Z.A Adeyewa is still the vc..though there is convo on thursday
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Mandesz(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2016
i believe a pastor or a king sud av bn appointed in ds capacity who can b a role model

no military man is free frm corruption including buhari

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by springtech(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Redeemer's University? T.Y Danjuma? Chancellor?
This is a big NO NO for me.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by sonofluc1fer: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Adeboye , God's crook grin

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2016
holyfather:
The two names seem light years apart in terms of ideologies and founding philosophy.
I hope this is not a huge mistake.

No, they share the same core philosophy of wickedness

Arebay:
Nairaland..me wey b student for the school never hear ...Proffessor Z.A Adeyewa is still the vc..though there is convo on thursday

Chai, private university students are like agric chicken!! !
You don't know the difference between a chancellor and vice chancellor?!

That school is a waste of agricultural land

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Maximus85(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:

Have they stopped collecting tithe? If they charge sensibly and with the fear of God, they can still pay for their expenses.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by emmygzy(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:

see this one, redeem pastor pikin only enjoy 10 percent discount. What if they collect offering at the end of each month for the university and then make it free completely? Most of Nigerian churches are fraud just like our politician, that is why you see them rolling together. Two of them are exploiting the poor Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by martineinstein(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:

pls and pls dats not an excuse.im also a redeemr...ask urself this question:would jesus had done such if he was alive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Jesus is LORD!
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by martineinstein(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2016
eitsei:
How does that justify them snatching farm lands from poor farmers to build University, how many wards of their church members are awarded scholarship?
abeg,ask am....i av come to realise dat its nigerians that encourage their pastors in looting dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:
This is a man that killed aguyi irons I, that man that he was supposed to be guarding, whose life was entrusted into his hand. A man that betrayed his own head of state and killed thousands of fellow Christians that where biafrans.
I wish Jesus will return so that I will personally torture him again while he cry with that mopey face.

What do you really mean by torturing him upon Jesus' return?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Implications Of University’s Non-teaching Staff Warning Strike / GOOD NEWS. Best Way To Check Ur JAMB Result Without Getting Errors / Osu Olabisi Onabanjo University Ask Anytin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.