Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? (2969 Views)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 5:34am On Oct 06, 2009
**I hate having to try the clothes on to see if it fits. I hardly ever do it. I just picture it on me and pray to God that it looks the same when I try it on at home.**cry wink
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by throttler(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2009
sean, i loveeee evrything about shopping, only thing i hate is seeing a cute one that isnt my size. i also notice i loose upto 1.5kg anytime i do a whole day of shopping.! shocked
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by iice(f): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
Time mehn. . .takes too much time. Can't wait for when we get machines at home that we can just press what we want and it will dress us up and we're good to go.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lol.

I think it's the trying clothes thingy. If I end up in five stores, I have to take up my clothes five times, abeg it's tiring.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mohawkchic(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]~I hate that I'm Picky & Undecisive Sometimes!This will ofcourse mean i'd spend all that time meandering & not buying anything b/c i cudnt find something. . .

~Battling My shopaholic Symtoms/Urges. . "To Buy Or Not To Buy" ? undecided

~ I discovered shopping In the Morning Weekdays is the best compared to weekends/mid afternoon without My Son/Hubby tagging along!! grin Shop's are empty & quite!

~"The Things I use to hate about Shoopping"
~Shoping w/ Hubby! Jeez! It a love hate thing really! Love the time we spend together but when he starts egging me on about the time i've spent in one store angry i start hufing & puffing b/c he breaks into my Thrill-of-the-hunt- retail-theraphy thingy!! All he wants me to do is "Look,Buy & Leave" which aint happening!! cheesy He says i'm most selfish when i shop. . no consideration about how much i "wear him out"! shocked Like what is he doing except following me around? how can that be tiring for him more than me? MEN! wink We have a meet-up point now!

~Post "Mummy" Shopping sucked! That Boy can moan!! angry Aaah The "Pre Mummy" dayz. .

~The Long Horrendous Queue's at Till's & Changing Rooms~: Where did i get off thinking i was the only one that loved shopping cheesy

~Been weighed Down by Carrier bags going store to store~ As pleasant & exciting as it is,knowing what i'd bagged,why shud i be complaining? undecided

~Winter Refurbishing Seasonal Change Of Clothes Shopping: The only season i hate Shopping the Most!

~The Time of the Year I hate Shopping :Christmas Argh!

~Lingering Feeling Of Regret I've Spent Too Much![/size]
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by ubiaa5(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
I love shopping,but i hate doing it wit my husband n kids becos idont get enough time to go thru all d sales n clearance rack becos my husband has no patience n of cause d kids constantly want to go potty or just fuzz 4 no reason.I devised a new method as soon as we get into the store i head to the aisle im interested in n tell him ill give him a call wen i am done,that way idont hear wen he is whining.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
I hate having to assume that the clothes fit. Fitting room takes time from my shopping time.

Can't decide what color. ugh'

Trust, does the product really work or. . . . .

The difference between the product and the one I already have. . . .

Overspending and wishing I had not bought from the "No return policy" dept.

Buying clothes and seeing the cloth on someone else while in the mall (depends if the person ruins the outfit for my taste)

Hard time with shoes and purses and belts. Too many to choose from.

Bank locking my card for going over student limits while still in he mall. Bank locking card for using wrong pin angry

etc. . . .
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
- Shopping with a friend when you are broke

- Shopping with a friend who takes hours to pick a cloth

- Shopping with my mother

Shopping in general. I prefer to go in, look around and make my choice in less than an hour.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

- Shopping with a friend when you are broke

- Shopping with a friend who takes hours to pick a cloth

- Shopping with my mother
I agree with all of the above.

Esp shopping with a shopaholic mother. so so so so so annoying
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by vanitty: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
I hate shopping, Going to a shop, i have no self-control, i tend to buy what I don't need and will probably only wear once or never. Thank God for the internet, I buy almost everything including  online.
I don't mind shopping during the december sales though, i know no matter what I buy, I bought it cheap so i don't feel guilty about it.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by africhika(f): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
the time it takes me to make decisions
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
@@Mohawcchic
Haha.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mohawkchic(f): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
~ wink cheesy ~
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by diven: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
the bargaining is the most hatted thing while shopping.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by TOPE20001(f): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2009
The WALK . . . . . *sigh* angry
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Fhemmmy: 4:47am On Oct 08, 2009
takes too long, especially if u go with a woman.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by chic2pimp(m): 4:51am On Oct 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

GBAM!!!!! I've learnt my lesson the hard way and I do have a stack load of excuses I use when required.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mohawkchic(f): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

I've learnt my lesson the hard way and I do have a stack load of excuses I use when required.

[size=13pt]~ cheesy. . stop chikening out of the experience & try to enjoy it & start earning Brownie points grin. . This shud help. . .

How To: Survive Shopping With Your Girlfriend

http://uk.askmen.com/money/how_to_150/178_how_to.html

[/size]
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mamagee6(f): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
When I see good and expensive clothes or shoes that I can't afford[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]. tongue
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by bluespice(f): 1:15am On Oct 09, 2009
my indecisiveness embarassed
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by oyinda3(f): 2:41am On Oct 09, 2009
one thing i dislike is shopping with friends. I prefer shopping by myself so i can take my time and do what i want without having to be considerate of other ppl.
I only like shopping with friends when i have nothing to buy or something specific that won't take much time or thought.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by iice(f): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
Fhemmmy:

This is how i learnt my lesson.  .  .
I went shopping with my brother and his then gf.  We break off, him to go look for his stuff, us to go look for ours.
Now my sis-in-law loves shopping, we got distracted and met him later than when he said to meet him. shocked See raking for us that day grin cheesy We have never repeated that again cheesy
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Secretz(f): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
I hate shopping with people who takes hours to pick, especially over one piece of item. . . . thats my que to go home because it means we will go home after 8 hours with only 3 piece of cloth!!

I'm sorry, no time wasting jare! I nor get time to 'browse'. For wetin? grin
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by dani1luv: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
Some people can lieee?
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2009
I hate shopping in stores that have no return policy. For those of us that hate trying on clothes,what do they want us to do when its a size too small/big?
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by dani1luv: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mohawkchic(f): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
SeanT21:

I hate shopping in stores that have no return policy. For those of us that hate trying on clothes,what do they want us to do when its a size too small/big?

[size=13pt]~Aaaw grin There's no "Exchange" policy either? [/size]
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by SeanT21(f): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Aaaw grin There's no "Exchange" policy either? [/size]

Exchange?? That's news to me.I never heard of that policy but I will ask.
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by Sissy3(f): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
i hate the many hours it takes me. i will go and plan to spend only 1-2hr but end up staying like 6hrs and more hrs packing things sad sad sad sad
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
nothing!!

cos i do most of mine online!!
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mohawkchic(f): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
SeanT21:

Exchange?? That's news to me.I never heard of that policy but I will ask.

[size=13pt]~Oh Really? Yeah depending on the store's policy you buy from,you can exchange the item or ask for a refund within the given date of  purchase. . usually 28 days/2weeks. .

~There's the exceptional cases wherein if you buy something on special percentage discount it cant be refunded/exchanged [/size]
Re: What Do U Hate The Most About Shopping? by mamagee6(f): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
When they are talkatives in the store. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ankara Craft At KENMAR COUTURE / (photo) Guys Would You Call This Makeup Or Fraud? / Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.