Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Attractions to Visit in Ghana! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attractions to Visit in Ghana! (1861 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractions to Visit in Ghana! by medube(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2005
Hi guys. How's it going? I hope you're all fine.

I'm taking my Mrs and Fayola to Ghana for the Christmas ad New Year. I was wondering if anyone here has ever been there and can recommend some good attractions to look out for? Any nice bars, restaurants, hotels, markets, ladmarks, beaches, museum, etc that you can recommend smiley . I intend on having a time off with my family away from work and other hustles and bustles lipsrsealed

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Attractions to Visit in Ghana! by c0dec(m): 2:54am On Nov 29, 2005
don't worry, once you get there, you'll immediately be aware of the what the tourist attractions Ghana has - unlike someone coming to nigeria for the time.

you'll have fun.
Re: Attractions to Visit in Ghana! by hotangel2(f): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2005
Awww... that is sooo wonderful. Please don't let those boyz loook at fayola too much oo. You know my cousin won't be happy abt that.

You can surf the web to check for some stuffs that make ghana a good place.. or for some places tourists like or summin like that.

But as c0dec said, when you get there, you'll deff be aware of the tourist attractions. Have fun with your family.
Re: Attractions to Visit in Ghana! by theORAKU(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2006
Anyone has a n idea of hw much a 2wks vacation in ghana might cost?
Re: Attractions to Visit in Ghana! by Free(f): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2006
i know some attractions u can check out in ghana
The White castle,elimina castle all in cape coast
la palm royal beach hotel in accra
lake volta and akosombo dam
labadi pleasure beach in accra
The National Museum in Accra is the largest and oldest of the six museums under the administration of of the Ghana Museums and Monuments Board.

i hope this helps
but u can check out ghanaweb.com for more info......
Re: Attractions to Visit in Ghana! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2006
for da really posh restaurants check out
golden tulip hotel,la palm pleasure beach hotel shangri- la hotel
4 recretion centres u can check out da national theatre
av a nice holiday
Re: Attractions to Visit in Ghana! by Quincy1(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2010
@ medube,

We can arrange for a tour for you. Its fun and easier when you have a guide that will take you around to places of interest, some that you won't find online.

Refer to this forum for more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-70164.0.html

Interested, contact us on titi.travels.tours@gmail.com or search for titi travels on facebook.

We take the stress off you and make your vacation a memorable one.

(1) (Reply)

Help- Applying For A Short Stay Visa For France / Deleted Post / Expired Nigerian Passport In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.