Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man (1264 Views)

Wife, Mistress Fight Dirty During Hospital Visit To Husband (photo, Video) / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / I Killed My Husband And Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by timosky1(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2016
A man’s wife and mistress somehow turned up at the hospital to visit him at the same time with very predictable results. Video shared online shows the man, wife and mistress in an undignified heap on the floor as he tries to separate the two fighters.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Il8wf_MaTRc/V857IvzbieI/AAAAAAAKZUY/KgiB1Zi4I1UhXPAQap0Pz4HQdS0WTqIHACLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

The women don’t seem to mind that the ailing man they came to visit is still in his hospital gown as they try to takedown each other. The video is believed to have been filmed by a nurse but it is not known where the incident unfolded. More photos and the video of the fight after the cut…
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by timosky1(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by youngest85(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Smiles......uwa mmebi
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by nextprince: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2016
If this is Nigeria, e go be these southern Christians. grin
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by yarimo(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2016
It must be in KENYA grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by crackhaus: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2016
What a beautiful thing to behold.
That man must be feeling like a boss, even on the hospital bed.
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by ekwuzzy17(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Rules of being a playboy

Never get caught.....

This post is kinda funny
this is either kenya of somewhere in d west

my man go feel like make ground open make im enter
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2016
crackhaus:
What a beautiful thing to behold.
That man must be feeling like a boss, even on the hospital bed.
grin
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by joseph1832(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Now who is shameless among the three? The husband, the wife, or the mistress.

Answer is, the three of them. Shameless cretins. grin
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by Angelo45(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Royal rumble don set be dat grin
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by crackhaus: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
joseph1832:
Now who is shameless among the three? The husband, the wife, or the mistress.

Answer is, the three of them. Shameless cretins. grin
The man shouldn't have intervened, just watch and let them get tired.
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Slayer of the women undecided; he must be feeling like a King kong @ his stoopidity..

Please, they should fight and tear their bras grin..

The faster women learn, the better for us.
Re: Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man by MrWhaley: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
This "sick" man sef..ya playing both Home and Away CHAMPIONS League match...
Why won't you be sick?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent : Ladies In Surulere Lagos, I Need U / 12 Warning Signs You're Dealing With An Evil Person / Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.