Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

You Will Begin To Manifest Greatness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Begin To Manifest Greatness (473 Views)

Eighteen Things To Manifest In Nigeria Before 2018 Runs Out / How To Manifest Whatever You Want / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Begin To Manifest Greatness by meetemmanuel: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David, Luke 1:31-32.

Jesus is the greatest person ever to be born on earth, in fact in every respect, he is on a class of his own, there is no one like him: But as soon as you begin to eat Jesus by eating Jesus bread, you will begin to be like him and manifest greatness.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Step into the greatness that God had designed you to have by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHESY:
Your rises into supernatural greatness.

PRAYERS:
Thank you Lord Jesus for my heritage of greatness in you.
Every spirit of mediocrity, and failure, hanging around me die in Jesus name.
Lord Jesus fill me with your nature of divine greatness today and forever.
Today I proclaim my entrance to divine greatness, spiritually, materially and financially.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/09/you-will-begin-to-manifest-greatness.html

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy / OFM.. (omega Fire Ministry) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.