Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How To Manifest Whatever You Want - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Manifest Whatever You Want (593 Views)

New Age Spirituality: Using Subliminal, Affirmations And Mantras To Manifest / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manifest Whatever You Want by iwinmiah(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2017
this a rare talked about topic, i have been a christian all my life and have attended church but i notice one trend, often times people go to church and come back home with the same problems for years unending. i heard of a woman who was barren for 20 years before she eventually took in, i wasn't cool with that, and i know at this point someone will say Gods time is the best, but again i don't think God owns a clock. what if there is a way we can manifest what we want? what if praying for years and years before answers come, is simply what we expect? after all as a man thinks in his heart so he is and according to your faith be it unto you. Keneth Hagin said whenever he is in distress he shut himself up for three days and meditate on the scripture until he believes and he has never failed to see results. here are three steps to manifesting what you want.

1. Decide what you want, write it down on a piece of paper.
2. Before you open your mouth to pray, decide and agree that God is good and regardless of your state of existence, he is a father and will readily answer you. Then meditate on the fact that he has already answered you. see in you minds eye as though you already have your petition answered, hold this view regardless of whatever your past will suggest to you (remember this is applicable to sin as well, so don't undo yourself by thinking you are a sinner) or your friends or anything else, just decide to agree that God is unchanging and has answered you. When you are satisfied that this mindset is fixed in your mind and the even if you wake up the following morning you will still have the same mind set regardless then you can pray and proceed to step number 3.
3. This is called receiving. Just celebrate as if you already have what you are asking for, even if you don't get a knock on the door, keep giving thanks. it will surely manifest.

let me know when this works for you.
Re: How To Manifest Whatever You Want by princy80(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2017
Pure plagiarism! Where is billyonaire??
Re: How To Manifest Whatever You Want by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
princy80:
Wetin dey happen bro ? Let the OP spread the good news, someone out needs it.
Re: How To Manifest Whatever You Want by kkins25(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
princy80:
how can it b from billionaire when he dosent worship YWH.
Re: How To Manifest Whatever You Want by iwinmiah(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2017
princy80:
who is billyonaire? don't know him, this came from my studies, practice and beliefs.
Re: How To Manifest Whatever You Want by stevecantrell: 1:54pm On May 16, 2017
iwinmiah:

who is billyonaire? don't know him, this came from my studies, practice and beliefs.

Really I dont care if you plagiarised.

But you said something that resonated... "I DONT THINK GOD OWNS A CLOCK"

Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Satan Keeps You From Worshiping God. / "I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.