Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Get a well written CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get a well written CV (2076 Views)

Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV / Must References Appear In Every CV? / Get A Newly Written CV Now..... For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
I will rewrite your CV perfectly

Take advantage of my CV writing service and see how I will transform your CV to give you the best chance of securing potential interviews. All the relevant sections will be optimized perfectly with the right keywords and information to demonstrate your expertise in your field, impress employers and convince them to invite you for interview.

Contacts:
Email: perfectcva2z@gmail.com

The cost of the service is 2k. Send your current CV to my email; I will get back to you quickly.
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Your CV is the first chance you have to make a good impression on a potential employer, hence, you should not underestimate it. Your CV must speak loudly and clearly of your value as a potential /qualified candidate for the specific job you need and the value must be spoken in a few seconds. The CV gets your foot in the door, and because you can’t be there to answer questions, it has to stand out to give a good impression about you.
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails.
Re: Get a well written CV by laz0068(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pls help review dis CV.
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2016
laz0068:
Pls help review dis CV.
Send your CV to perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
CV Sample is also available for those that have not gotten from my other threads
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Your CV can make or break your chances of getting a job you are qualified for. My aim is to improve your chances successfully to help you pass the application stage and get to the interview stage. I will craft a CV that will market you strategically for your desired position. It will be an engaging and a highly attractive self-selling tool that will give you the best possible chance to get the dream job.
Re: Get a well written CV by captainking(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2016
living2013:
To get the attention of a potential employer and Persuade him/her to invite you for interview, you must highlight the most relevant information/sections in your CV and present it perfectly to demonstrate your value and competencies.

Your CV should have an epic profile that will catch the attention of an employer and compel him/her to go through the rest of your CV. The relevant Skills and other Qualifications should be highlighted and articulated in the best possible way. Experience/Achievement and Education sections should be detailed in a reverse chronological order. Above all, your CV should be formatted perfectly to clearly show the most relevant qualifications.

Get a well written CV
If you find it difficult to articulate your CV and present it clearly, am here to help you. With my experience and skills in writing an interview winning CV, I will rewrite your CV perfectly and ensure that all the relevant information are highlighted constructively to attract effective attention and persuade employers to invite you for interview. You can send your request to perfectcva2z@gmail.com or 08063095457. The cost has been subsidized to a minimum of 2k for Nairalanders only. Send your current CV to my email; I will get back to you quickly.

Free CV review is Available
If you want a review, Send a copy of your current CV to my email. I will assess it and give you suggestions on how it can be improved to ensure it is viewed more positively by a prospective employer.

Hello... I just sent you a copy of my CV for review.. Please check your spam mail if it's not in your inbox.. Thanks..
Re: Get a well written CV by Lolostical12: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2016
living2013:
To get the attention of a potential employer and Persuade him/her to invite you for interview, you must highlight the most relevant information/sections in your CV and present it perfectly to demonstrate your value and competencies.

Your CV should have an epic profile that will catch the attention of an employer and compel him/her to go through the rest of your CV. The relevant Skills and other Qualifications should be highlighted and articulated in the best possible way. Experience/Achievement and Education sections should be detailed in a reverse chronological order. Above all, your CV should be formatted perfectly to clearly show the most relevant qualifications.

Get a well written CV
If you find it difficult to articulate your CV and present it clearly, am here to help you. With my experience and skills in writing an interview winning CV, I will rewrite your CV perfectly and ensure that all the relevant information are highlighted constructively to attract effective attention and persuade employers to invite you for interview. You can send your request to perfectcva2z@gmail.com or 08063095457. The cost has been subsidized to a minimum of 2k for Nairalanders only. Send your current CV to my email; I will get back to you quickly.

Free CV review is Available
If you want a review, Send a copy of your current CV to my email. I will assess it and give you suggestions on how it can be improved to ensure it is viewed more positively by a prospective employer.

I have sent my CV to your e-mail address
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=captainking post=49482895]

Done
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
This service is meant to increase your chances of getting your dream job. There are specific qualities that employers are looking for in each candidate they want to invite for interview. Despite your level of qualifications, if you are not able to communicate your competencies/values effectively, getting interview will be hard for you.

However, if you don't really have the required experience but your CV is written perfectly with relevant information, employers will always want to meet with you.
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Your CV can be written from scratch or your current CV will be turned into an eye catching document that will speak volume of your potentials/competencies to convince employers to enlist you for interview
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2016
All those that sent me email for rewriting their CV should check their inbox for feedback
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2016
living2013:

Your CV should have an epic profile to catch employers' attention and compel them to go through the rest of your CV. The relevant Skills and other Qualifications should be highlighted and articulated contructively. Experience/Achievement and Education sections should be detailed in a reverse chronological order. Above all, your CV should be formatted perfectly to clearly show the most relevant qualifications.

Get a well written CV
Take advantage of my CV writing service and see how I will articulate and improve your CV clearly to give you the best chance of securing potential interviews. All the sections will be optimized perfectly with the right keywords and information to demonstrate your expertise in your field, attract employers' and persuade them to invite you for interview.

Contacts:

The cost starts from 2k.

Send your current CV to my email; I will get back to you quickly.

Re: Get a well written CV by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Pls check your mail.
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
This thread is for those that want their CV to be written or rewritten professionally. All enquiries/requests should be sent to my email or call through my mobile line.
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Those expecting the delivery of their CV today should check their emails.
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Preparation leads to success. Applying for jobs with a well written CV might be the push you need to secure your dream job this year. Don't miss your opportunity. Take the advantage of this service and see how your cv will be transformed into a professional document that will attract the attention of employers and convince them to invite you for interviews.
Re: Get a well written CV by mikaael(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
living2013:
This thread is for those that want their CV to be written or rewritten professionally. All enquiries/requests should be sent to my email or call through my mobile line.

hello..are u on whatsapp...may I ve ur number cos i'll b needing ur services..thank you
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2017
mikaael:

hello..are u on whatsapp...may I ve ur number cos i'll b needing ur services..thank you
Send your enquiries/request to perfectcva2z@gmail.com or call 08063095457
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
My regard to you all, most especially to the beneficiaries of this service. Wish you all the best, your efforts must surely deliver your expections beyond measure.
Re: Get a well written CV by Teekrayne(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
living2013:
I will rewrite your CV perfectly

Take advantage of my CV writing service and see how I will transform your CV to give you the best chance of securing potential interviews. All the relevant sections will be optimized perfectly with the right keywords and information to demonstrate your expertise in your field, impress employers and convince them to invite you for interview.

Contacts:

Send your current CV to my email; I will get back to you quickly.

I have sent my cv to you ..... please check your mail
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Teekrayne:

I have sent my cv to you ..... please check your mail
Check your inbox for feedback
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
I have responded to all the request sent to my email today. Those concerned should check their emails
Re: Get a well written CV by living2013(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Your CV is the first chance you have to make a good impression on a potential employer, hence, you should not underestimate it. Your CV must speak loudly and clearly of your value as a potential /qualified candidate for the specific job you need and the value must be spoken in a few seconds. The CV gets your foot in the door, and because you can’t be there to answer questions, it has to stand out to give a good impression about you.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Energy Commission Of Nigeria 2018 And How To Apply For ECN Jobs / Ikeja Electric Distribution Substation Operator / Exxon Mobil : Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.