Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike (7088 Views)

Science Ministry Workers Commence 3-day Warning Strike / Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries / Workers Block Road In Kaduna With Refuse Dump Over Owed Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016

The National Association of Block Moulders of Nigeria has embarked on a five-day warning strike over the increasing price of building construction materials such as granite, cement and others.

According to the moulders, there is 50% increment in the price of raw materials used in moulding blocks particularly cement which went from N1, 600 to N2, 300 last week.

The President of the association, Rasco Adebowale, said the strike action was to give them the opportunity to review the price of blocks in line with the latest increment.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/06/block-moulders-commence-five-days-strike/

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by ItsawrapOutfit: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2016
This is getting out of hand

4 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Ola17: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2016
I wouldn't laugh so as not to appear insensitive.
But my point is, no be person wen chop bellefull, pay house rent come still fit pay pikin dem school fees join dey reason buy block build house? I don tire to complain abeg, because I sure say many of una also follow scream change last year.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by edlion57(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Change even affect block....where u see money to chop self.... This our change doesn't encourage new buildings

5 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by kilokeys(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2016
now, the less busy moulders... hmmm

i fear those boys

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by veekid(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2016
W͎h͎i͎c͎h͎ w͎a͎y͎ N͎i͎g͎e͎r͎i͎a͎?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Ola17: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:
This is getting out of hand

How can things get out of hand when there's no hand for things to get out of in the first place

Naija hand enter voicemail the moment we elected Baba Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by sheyiOlu(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
When are we waking up from this NightMare?

5 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by seguno2: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Thanks to Buhari.
Zombies, una do well oh.
Na all of us go chop the change, that has become chain, together.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by chrisxxx(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Nigeria is about becoming Europe where houses belong to extreme rich people and the middle class has to rent from the rich people and the others(low class) sleep in the street as man with-no-house.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Dinhodinho(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Nigeria Predicament

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Sealeddeal(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2016
And one over fed Manager said that things are not hard now because her daughter met Nigerians in airplane travelling to London.

7 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by kodded(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2016
somebody shout baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Dinhodinho(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2016
See Wetin Hunger Caused

6 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Temitope223(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by AngelAhnie(f): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2016
veekid:
W͎h͎i͎c͎h͎ w͎a͎y͎ N͎i͎g͎e͎r͎i͎a͎?
Backwards, the old man is taking us back to the 80s

4 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari is a demonic bastard.

all he knows is to sip chilled kunu every morning and fork aisha poosy with his useless shrink dickkk.
useless scallywag president

7 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Dinhodinho(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2016
To Serve Nigeria Is Not By Force

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by seguno2: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Dinhodinho:
Nigeria Predicament

Beast and beauty.
Na Edo state money do am.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Niyinficient(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmmmmm.

My Northern friends in 2014: Chanji dole!
Chanji dole!

In 2016; Walahi, Chanji baa kyau! Buhari da'iska!

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by jerecrown(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2016
I warned not to vote for a change but change want me to change certain thing what should we do

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Ogujioforh(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2016
shocked in ogennwanne's voice ogini na eme na 9ja ogbara mu ghari
Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by dunkem21(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2016
They started the strike on Monday..

I just don't want to bring negative news to NL cool

I hope you hoarded groundnut oil like I advised or were you part of the Foolish 5 virgins? grin

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by eyeview: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Some of us were shouting against the voting of but Buhari but we were called all sorts of names. Some said we were fixated on GEJ. Some said it was because we are Igbos. Some said it was because we were beneficiaries of PDP largesse. Some said we were being influenced by our pastors against buhari's candidature.

Now it has become clear that we were right after all.
Some of us didn't vote him,not because of the above stated reasons but because we knew his antecedents and it was filled with failure,tribal bigotry,nepotism, inefficiency,suffering,etc.

Its sad that Nigerians allow tribal and religious sentiments to blind their eyes from history. I pray that God in His infinite mercies will shield those that stood against this change from the effects of it and let those who covenanted with their thumb enjoy the result of their change.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Kaybaba5(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Me i know say i will surely complete my building..
By God grace....no matter what

5 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by Stanley0(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Change!!! This change era isn't funny @ all. Wailers is now more than hailers. For how long are we going to continue to live like this. Prices of food stuff high, no fuel, no light, no money to buy house, even pure water sachet is now 15naria in my area. How will a man continue to live and this and survive. Abeg, people in charge of wailers form, print more because before the end of this year, more members will register

3 Likes

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by MARKone(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2016
WHICH ONE YOU DEY?

1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped. He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. You also clapped.

2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.

3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.
When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.

4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped. He returned military command back. You clapped.

5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

6. He said he would not have the office of
the first lady. You clapped. He has the office of the first lady. You clapped.

7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N420. You are still
clapping.

8.He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped, now petrol price is N145, you clapped.

9. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, you clapped with joy. He later said in it will be pure in December when the rains stop. You clapped hopefully. Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are there, still clapping.

10. He said he would turn all presidential jets
to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.

11. He said he would build one new refinery
each year. You clapped. Its getting to two years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

Isn't it glaring that there is a very big problem with this government and you're their mumu! Olodo rabata! That's who you are! You've been caught by their broom stick voodoo. If this isn't sorcery wat else could it be?
BE DELIVERED IN JESUS NAME! AMEEEN!

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by SmartMugu: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Never knew block moulder too have their association. Their 5-day strike can't change a thing.
Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by truthspeaks: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari will be hurriedly forgotten. And will occasionally be remembered for so many bad things n for running a useless govt. Jonathan is bn invited all around d world on d issue of peace. Wat will buhari be invited for?
Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by mountain2019: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2016
I think electing GEJ would've been better for this country. Atleast those who allegedly looted would've out of pity be donating to d fed govt from dia various loots. Than this one they re grudgingly giving to aka (gum super glue hand) Buhari and he is hoarding it in his economy-killing TSA with no cogent plan of chanelling the looted recoveries to boost the economy.
Re: Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike by belonare: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries In 2015 (updated) / How To Access The New Opay Loan Of 200,000 Opay. (insider Information) / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.