Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Bestway Transport; It's A Badway Transport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bestway Transport; It's A Badway Transport. (1146 Views)

Why Has LASG Not Taken Advantage Of This Mode Of Transport 2 Decongest The Roads / Photos Of Burning Lagos Transport Bus / I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bestway Transport; It's A Badway Transport. by amodu(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
I made a grave mistake on Saturday evening to patronize this company for a journey to Kano due to the scarcity of other company's buses and had to settle for them at the expense of Ifeayinchukwu, another option available.

Don't let me bore you with my epistle, will just highlight my ugly experience:

- Delayed take off: The bus left the Oyingbo park at 9pm while I have been there since 4pm and no bus have been rolled out prior to that.

- Overloading and Overcrowding: After filling the storage compartment, they beckon on the little space behing the back sit and the floor of the bus meant for passage for the passengers. Not minding they have taken over the room for attachments, they further allow mumerous attachments and they sat/stand on the loads (Kaaya). We had to show grievances when they wanted to block the back door with more loads.

- Breakdown: This is the worst of it and an eyesore as the bus brokedown 7 times during the journey. Two or three hours ride and 30 to 45 minutes repair, a mechanic was assigned to accompany the bus though.

- After paying #7, 200, they failed to convey us to our final destination Sabon-Gerri, Kano but stopped at their park in Kaduna while the driver and accompanying staffs disappeared. We with no loads in the storage compartment had to transport ourselves to under the bridge where we connect a taxi to complete our journey while those with had to wait till only God knows.

- The journey to Kano which they stopped at Kaduna took us 33hours; we got to Kaduna 6:00am on Monday.

- We saw two of their buses abandoned on the road; one at Owo, Ondo State and the other at Kaduna.

Alas, all these and many more bring about the new name BAD WAY .

Stay away from the company!

Don't patronise them for your own good!

Re: Bestway Transport; It's A Badway Transport. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

Forex is now affecting spare part importation
Re: Bestway Transport; It's A Badway Transport. by amodu(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef angry
Forex is now affecting spare part importation
I wonder oooo
Re: Bestway Transport; It's A Badway Transport. by amodu(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Still waiting for the mods
cc:
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria International Passport / Top Five Places To Visit In New York / Traveling To Turkey Or Sweden Or Ireland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.