Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? (1049 Views)

Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This / Looking For Cheap Lands To Buy In And Around Lagos? Read This! / In Need Of Property! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by raddyworld: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2009
My name is Tunde a real estate agent.i am interested in working with you poeple to get geniue property in either Lagos or Ibadan.
if you are interested in my service call 08066204478 or text what you need to me.
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by sunzie(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2009
tunde can u get me a duplex in any part of lagos where eatries can be lucrative?
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by raddyworld: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
yes i can get you duplex in lagos where eatries can be lucrative.
willl get back to you with the full detail of the house available.
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by sunzie(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2009
i will be very happy. if possible the fees,location and pix,
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by sunzie(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2009
i need a duplex or 4bedroom flat.
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by mommamia: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2009
Tunde can you get me a duplex or bungalow to rent at oyo town pls and how much will that cost excluding your cost. thanks
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by sandas: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2009
please can i know how much it cost to rent 2 bedroom appartment in ibadan
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by raddyworld: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2009
sunzie i am still on it.i will get back to you as soon as i have get what you need.
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by raddyworld: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2009
Posted by: mommamia
Tunde can you get me a duplex or bungalow to rent at oyo town pls and how much will that cost excluding your cost. thanks

Mommania i am sorry but you wil have to clearify that area are you refering to oyo state or oyo town.
pls i need to know before any process.
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by mommamia: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
i mean oyo alaafin. 30 minutes drive from ibadan
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by raddyworld: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2009
Sandas
please can i know how much it cost to rent 2 bedroom apartment in ibadan.

For 2 bedroom house in Ibadan that is in my own care presently rates from 4k to 5k per month.
hoping to hear from you.
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by sandas: 12:47am On Oct 14, 2009
please can i know the location of the houses in your care
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by raddyworld: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2009
Ring Road vicinity.
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by raddyworld: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
still waiting to here from you
Re: If you are In Need Of Property In Ibadan Or Lagos Read This? by dasola122: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2009
Hi Tunde,can you please tell me how much it will cost me to rent 2-3 bedroom apartment in Ibadan? preferably Bodija/challenge area
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 4flats@ Association Avenue,shangisha-magodo / Affordable Short Let Apartments On The Island / List Of Apartmt,to Let At Ogba,ojodu,omole1&2magodo Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.