Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,787 members, 7,837,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti (56115 Views)

Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion / Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by amtaken(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2016
petux:
name checkers. just because i report from sango chapter. I got 3 weeks ban
hope the banning didn't give you much headache?
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by petux(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2016
amtaken:
hope the banning didn't give you much headache?
not at all. How you doing?
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by amtaken(f): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2016
petux:
not at all. How you doing?
I am in God's hands.
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by petux(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2016
amtaken:
I am in God's hands.
no be only you dae God hand.. Nice dp btw. *winks*
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Talann379: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.