Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? (23560 Views)

Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Your Favorite Melanin Beauty? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by fattbabakay(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
A while ago, I was jejeli thumbing through the world wide web, I then decided to stroll into NotJustOk to check out some new jams and more importantly, download d new single by my boy Ola Dips. I just stumbled on this track, Toby Grey ft Small Doctor, Laleyi. At first I was like, who be Toby Grey cry cry cry , Grey kor Blue ni. Then on seeing Small Doctor, I decided to give it another shot and risk my data as I gave the song a benefit of doubt.

To cut the long story short, I've been jamming the song since then, on repeat.

I was forced to check out the lady on google and found other numerous songs of hers cool cool cool Then I was convinced that she was really meant to be in the game. I became a fan instanta. cool cool cool.

Then, earlier today, I was in a public transport then the radio was on Wazobia FM. Alas! She was on air. Then a fan pulled through and raised a point that she is better and is meant to chase Tiwa Savage out of the industry. I quite agree with that, but I would love to know if there is anyone that reason like I do.

I just need your opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by seyirock(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
fattbabakay:
A while ago, I was jejeli thumbing through the world wide web, I then decided to stroll into NotJustOk to check out some new jams and more importantly, download d new single by my boy Ola Dips. I just stumbled on this track, Toby Grey ft Small Doctor, Laleyi. At first I was like, who be Toby Grey cry cry cry , Grey kor Blue ni. Then on seeing Small Doctor, I decided to give it another shot and risk my data as I gave the song a benefit of doubt.

To cut the long story short, I've been jamming the song since then, on repeat.

I was forced to check out the lady on google and found other numerous songs of hers cool cool cool Then I was convinced that she was really meant to be in the game. I became a fan instanta. cool cool cool.

Then, earlier today, I was in a public transport then the radio was on Wazobia FM. Alas! She was on air. Then a fan pulled through and raised a point that she is better and is meant to chase Tiwa Savage out of the industry. I quite agree with that, but I would love to know if there is anyone that reason like I do.

Don't mind me for being jobless, I just need your opinion.
I don't know who she be but l don't think any lady can push dat woman out of d industry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Btppolitics: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
I've been a fan of toby grey for a while now, I know she is very good at what she does. She would have been beter than Tiwa savage if not for a stronger record label. She has loads of potentials, she will make it, that's if she's not already making it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
So Op who's Toby Grey? undecided

24 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by sleeksoccer: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
seyirock:
I don't know who she be but l don't think any lady can push dat woman out of d industry.
I wouldn't blame u as u already said you don't know her, but for real, she can
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by thesicilian: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who is Toby Grey?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by sleeksoccer: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
LizGray:
So Op who's Toby Grey? undecided
Just dwnload any of her songs here http://notjustok.com/tag/toby-grey/
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by OnlineMercenary: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
All I can say is, she's good.

2 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice voise she's got, but getting tiwa savage outta d industry, she might.

2 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Btppolitics:
I've been a fan of toby grey for a while now, I know she is very good at what she does. She would have been beter than Tiwa savage if not for a stronger record label. She has loads of potentials, she will make it, that's if she's not already making it.
She's moving forward, i cant refer to her as upcoming again

1 Like

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by ayomidearo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
I just download one of her songs now, e make brain sha, she dey try
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by ayomidearo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
To me, she's actually better than Tiwa Savage.

1 Like

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
ayomidearo:
To me, she's actually better than Tiwa Savage.
But one tin ur sorry ass shud understand is that, better in the sense of OAU music industry is not by talent. Is by how much people accept you, which is proportional to how well u do what they want.
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by ayomidearo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
AwonGoonsMee:
But one tin ur sorry ass shud understand is that, better in the sense of OAU music industry is not by talent. Is by how much people accept you, which is proportional to how well u do what they want.
So u are that daft that u dunno good stuff when u see dem?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
ayomidearo:
So u are that daft that u dunno good stuff when u see dem?
I'm not arguing the favt that she's good, I acknoeledged it earlier. I'm just trying to tell the fact.
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by fattbabakay(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
I said "Who is better? TiwaSavage or Toby Grey"?? I no say make una dey fight

1 Like

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by benatex(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
fattbabakay:
I said "Who is better? TiwaSavage or Toby Grey"?? I no say make una dey fight
She is better, but say she better no mean say she go pursue tiwa commot for industry o, tiwa na big man.

1 Like

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by fattbabakay(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
benatex:
She is better, but say she better no mean say she go pursue tiwa commot for industry o, tiwa na big man.
big man?? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by OnlineBadoo: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
We all know tiwa is wack, toby grey is better, but who cares?? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by fattbabakay(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by bookgenius(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let me goan download one of her songs

brb

[size=14pt]EDITED[/size]

She's rfeally good, i concur

2 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by EduRegard: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
She's lit!
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by gozzlin: 2:04am On Sep 08, 2016
This is simply outrageous, comparing her to Tiwa! Just like comparing a Kia Rio to a Bugatti. It's simply a mismatch. This woman does not have what it takes to displace Tiwa. Period!

Based on the comments here I hurriedly downloaded the laleyi track, it's absolutely nothing to write home about. So repetitive, boring and lame. Its saving grace is the beat. I deleted it afterwards. The voice is not compelling at all, nothing special about it. It's plain ordinary. You can't topple Tiwa with that kinda lackluster voice. Tiwa's voice is simply enchanting, only rivaled by Simi's.

It's obvious that most of the folks commenting above are neophytes with poor taste in music.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by IStandWithFynes: 3:19am On Sep 08, 2016
gozzlin:
This is simply outrageous, comparing her to Tiwa! Just like comparing a Kia Rio to a Bugatti. It's simply a mismatch. This woman does not have what it takes to displace Tiwa. Period!

Based on the comments here I hurriedly downloaded the laleyi track, it's absolutely nothing to write home about. So repetitive, boring and lame. Its saving grace is the beat. I deleted it afterwards. The voice is not compelling at all, nothing special about it. It's plain ordinary. You can't topple Tiwa with that kinda lackluster voice. Tiwa's voice is simply enchanting, only rivaled by Simi's.

It's obvious that most of the folks commenting above are neophytes with poor taste in music.

here comes, a deluded soul.

11 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by IStandWithFynes: 3:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Mumu Olamide and don jazzy no go see people like this sign, make she ride on, she get bright future. If she wont end up like mo' cheddah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by benatex(m): 3:21am On Sep 08, 2016
gozzlin:

Tell em bro

8 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by benatex(m): 3:22am On Sep 08, 2016
fattbabakay:
big man?? undecided undecided undecided
be sharp, u shud know i mean woan

1 Like

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Drienzia: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Op ...wots all this ? U don hype the girl now, I rushed to risk my mb on the said track...

Guy u no try...for this kind buhari regime?

19 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by herzern(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2016
c4tnoelz:
I wore it better than them because i make sure that the vital part of my body is covered

This wan is M.A.D oooh...... grin

Are they talkinq bou' dressinq??....

5 Likes

Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by Topestbilly(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2016
None
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by omusiliyu(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2016
See what Olatunji is missing
Re: Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better? by brostheo(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2016
I'm not just gonna say anything, I hate comparism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tina Of Mary Mary Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Friend / Omotola Looks Younger In "Happy New Month" Photos / Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Dancing On Stage As Iyanya,Kcee & Phyno Sing(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.