Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Breaking: Banks And Telecommunication Companies Make Money In Illegal Ways!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking: Banks And Telecommunication Companies Make Money In Illegal Ways!!! (573 Views)

Nigerian Banks And Security Control; My Zenith Experience — Kweku Nkrumah / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest / Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Banks And Telecommunication Companies Make Money In Illegal Ways!!! by Kirinwa: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Without much ado and in few words.

TelComs make money by indiscriminate deductions from ones credit. When you enquire they say you subscribed to a game service or sms service leaving you confused as to when you did it.

Banks deduct money too through sms charges and phoney deductions.( ATM charges) sometimes without any excuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Banks And Telecommunication Companies Make Money In Illegal Ways!!! by Kirinwa: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Etisalat is fond of these phoney deductions.

NCC should penalize them.
Re: Breaking: Banks And Telecommunication Companies Make Money In Illegal Ways!!! by GMBuhari: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
It's not their fault I'd you are too lazy to read the privacy policy or fine prints associated with using their services
Re: Breaking: Banks And Telecommunication Companies Make Money In Illegal Ways!!! by nabiz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Especially Gtbank. I dont know if bulk sms is also in the scope of their business. Gtbank charge me any time they just remenber me even when did not do any transaction. I hate Gtbank.m they are criminals. I dont blame them rather i blam a lawless society like nigeria

(1) (Reply)

To Avoid STORIES That Touch! / How Much Does First Bank Charge On Foreign Transactions / 7 Basic Ideas To Generating Income Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.