Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Is The Real Of APC In The New System. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is The Real Of APC In The New System. (399 Views)

The Real Match Between France And Croatia May Be Happening Tonight {pics} / Trump Vs Obama's Inauguration Crowd: Here Are The Real Photos, You Decide / New Evidence: The Real Reason Gaddafi Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Of APC In The New System. by daniel56(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
search for the real meaning of APC but in google it could not be find, I search for APC on youtube noting meaningful came up, I search on wiki and tubidy both has noting meaningful to give,
I say to myself the full meaning of APC is
A: Arrogant dis people have proud(pride), lie, overbearing, presumptuous.etc
P: People- who did not focus on the problem of the common man giving them hope that will never come, promise will never exsit,who did not understand the economic breakdown of the country.etc
C: Community- A group sharing a common understanding and 75% of dsame language, manners, tradition and law. Etc.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes One Of Its Princes For Murder / US Losses $100 Billion Yearly To Chinese Spies / Obama Epic Response To An Elderly Pro-trump Protester "Don't Boo,vote" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.