Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website (625 Views)

Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web / Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website / Redesign Of Www.ocean-ms.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
PERMIT THE DOUBLE POST.

Kindly refer to:

https://www.nairaland.com/3333843/opinions-redesign-essoh-managers-logo

Thank you.

ESSOH Engineering and Managers
www.essoh.org
essoh.engineeringandmanagers@mail.com
Re: Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2016
ESSOHEngineers:
PERMIT THE DOUBLE POST.
Kindly refer to:
https://www.nairaland.com/3333843/opinions-redesign-essoh-managers-logo

Thank you.

ESSOH Engineering and Managers www.essoh.org essoh.engineeringandmanagers@mail.com
Good morning. We will design a Free logo for you You can call/WhatsApp us on 08078350484. E-mail us with info@novacomng.com Visit www.novacomng.com
Re: Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
Good morning.
We will design a Free logo for you
You can call/WhatsApp us on 08078350484.
E-mail us with info@novacomng.com
Visit www.novacomng.com

Dear Clinton,

We do appreciate your offer.

We shall also view your page via the web address provided.

Thank you very much.

You will surely hear from us.
Re: Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
ESSOHEngineers:

Dear Clinton,
We do appreciate your offer.
We shall also view your page via the web address provided.
Thank you very much.
You will surely hear from us.
Thank you. Kindly visit www.novacomng.com

(1) (Reply)

CNN: Mark Zuckerberg Lost $3 Billion In A Single Day After Facebook Warning / Domain Registration Issue, Need Help. / My Best Forum I Developed With Awesome Features Skyforum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.