Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

We Don't Need Change, We Need A Revolution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Don't Need Change, We Need A Revolution (281 Views)

The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. / Why Do We Pay For Specs We Don't Need? / Too Much Juice I Don't Need Power Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Need Change, We Need A Revolution by emusbyz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
When you are scared of dying is when you started dying.
Some say we are about 75% responsible for the outcome of our lives, but I believe we are more responsible than that figure.
It is time for us to take responsibility for the outcome of Nigeria and think of making it better rather than blaming people and looking for self glory.
For goodness sake, people are passing through hell and idiots are still speaking and talking political parties and religious differences.
Whenever I see them, I only feel pity how even the so called youths we have today have turned to extremist in stupidity. This is madness I can say of a Nigerian youth who is selfish and blinded by either political madness or religious fanaticism.
Hence this is a call for every sleeping Nigerian youth to wake up , take a decision, stand by it ,that this madness has to stop today and beginning from now.
How can some calibre of people be in charge of a country since their youthful age and even till now they are old, yet the youth at current are not ashamed to blame them. I believe if we take responsibility , this madness will have to stop. Let us rise in one voice as youths to take our stand in integrity and make sure this madness is stopped now. Else , more persons will have to die of poverty, sickness due to poor medical attention, suicide due to frustration and others.
May i be accursed if I know I can do something to help humanity and I do it not.
May the day I was born be cursed if I watch children, women die of hunger and still call myself a human.
May I not be counted among the living if I witness new born babies die of starvation when I could do something.
Some preached change, but I say we need a revolution. IT WILL SHOCK EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU.
GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: We Don't Need Change, We Need A Revolution by Heshei: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
May I know your next step ?

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Buster For Beginners See How To Install A Template On Your Blog / Compound Cleaning Experts & Gardening In Abuja / Dry Land@ajoke Salako Str Ifako With Tenement Bungalow,#30m-receipts/survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.