Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor (2242 Views)

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by HardMirror(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
" I will lift up my eyes to the hills,
From where comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
The maker of Heaven and Earth." [/i]
Psalms Whatever (can't recall now)

[b] Note: there are thousands of christian millionaires and lots of christian billionaires. So why is christianity a religion of the poor as I claim?

Everyday Millions of christians lift their eyes up to heaven, opening their mouths like chicks in a nest waiting for their mother to feed them their daily worm.
He that provides for the birds of the air, so they don't toil, shall he not provide for his children?

God is the consolation of the poor.
God is the reason why the rich and corrupt live in peace.

We are not of this world! [/b]

Our kingdom is yet to come.

Like poor Lazarus, many toil day and night serving slave masters. The modern rich man. The pastor that flies in private jets and has the best things in life, the politicians, the capitalists raking in fortunes and giving the employees peanuts even though they are the ones toiling to rake in the big profit for their masters.

[i] If our hope was in this world alone, then we are of all men most miserable

Oh yes! We suffer now, but praise be to God, we have mansions of Gold waiting for us beyond! We have untold riches in God!

Lay not for your self treasures where thieves and moths can take them, but lay up treasures in heaven. Where your treasure is there shall your heart be, no one can serve God and Mammon...

Don't desire riches, your comfort is in God, don't desire things that are temporal, desire the eternal kingdom of God.

Surely I tell you it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God!

Do not rebel or revolt against your leaders! All your leaders are ordained by God (not votes or force)

The clever antiques that has held humanity in the shackles of religion. The shackles holding nigeria.

Where God is at the very center of corruption.
Don't judge! Let God judge.
Pray for your leaders!

Pray for your pastor! Don't judge your pastor!

Don't desire the things rich people have!

Christianity the religion of the poor; the poor who wish to become rich, the poor who are ready to mingle with supposed sinners, the poor who sing "baba God, pick up my call", the poor who have joined in the corrupt system while still slaves to the system for all they do is pray for things to be better. We serve a rich God and I see no reason why we should not spend billions on mega churches and our pastors live large! Our God is rich!

Christianity an avenue for the rich to come to church in expensive cloths and in expensive cars so the poor can admire them, while they behave as if they are humble, but deep in their hearts they enjoy how they poor members wish to have things they have.

You still don't get it? Don't worry, I am enjoying every bit of it

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by menxer: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
That's a good conclusion turned upside down.
You have to be poor in egoistic pleasures to attain spiritual rebirth, does not necessarily mean being financially poor.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by sonofluc1fer: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jesus loves the poor, and blesses the rich.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by herzern(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Edenoscar(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Its funny most people dont realize this,pastors own mega houses in different countries,ride luxurious cars,own several private jets.members give money regularly to these con men while expecting their own riches in heaven...

This is my simple religion,there are no need for temples,churches.no need for complicated philosophy.Our own brain.our own heart is our temple.the philosophy is kindness.i am God you're God.we all are..i believe religion is simply evolved out of fraud,fear,greed,imagination and a means to curb immorality but they overdo it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by CAPSLOCKED: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2016

"BABA GOD PICK UP MY CALL" IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING SHIIT I'VE EVER SEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE. DAMN!
PEOPLE DUMB AF.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by oaroloye(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

It is immature spoilt brats who look down upon the Poor, and say that THEY NEED this, and they MUST HAVE that.

The FIRST thing they teach you in ECONOMICS class is:

"HUMAN WANTS CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED!"

The first time I HEARD that, I KNEW it was WRONG.

I DROPPED Economics- at the time, I thought it was TOO CHEAP and EASY. I never thought of that as a mistake, until I saw the movie "A BEAUTIFUL MIND," starring KIEFER SUTHERLAND, as Dr. JOHN NASH, winner of the 1995 NOBEL PRIZE for ECONOMICS.

What I got out of THAT film was:

"OH-MY-GOD: OYINBO ECONOMICS THEORY IS BASED ON THE IDEAS OF A MADMAN!" (He WAS a madman. Weere gidi!)

It took me several years beyond THAT Revelation to realize that THE OYINBO RACE IN GENERAL IS INSANE.

I believe I did not finally attain THAT Insight until LAST YEAR, when I came across information on FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE that COORDINATED Knowledge I have been actively researching since the last 24 years of my life.

This information, which I shared and discussed on FACEBOOK and YAHOO! ANSWERS was surely a major factor in my PERMANENT BANNING from FACEBOOK and YAHOO! ANSWERS- which are owned by HIRED ATHEISTS.

The Oyinbos DESPERATELY NEED to BELIEVE that they are WORTH SOMETHING. They NEED to CONVINCE THEMSELVES that they are as FIT Human beings as OTHER Human races.

THEY ARE NOT.

When they come to that realization, they USUALLY DRINK or DRUG themselves into a PARTIAL or TOTAL STUPOR.

If that doesn't work, they climb up their towers, and JUMP OFF, shoot BULLETS through their own HEADS- or try some other means of killing themselves.

It is claimed that MORE American Soldiers DIE BY SUICIDE safe at HOME in America, after their Tours of Duty- which they "survived" - than were killed by IRAQIS and AFGHANS combined.

Their Entertainment Industry serves to DISTRACT THEIR ATTENTION from the otherwise INESCAPABLE CONCLUSION, that THEIR LIVES are WORTHLESS and POINTLESS.

HOW did that HAPPEN?

To understand what has happened to the Oyinbos- MENTAL CAVE-IN- you have to understand that THEIR CURRENT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM WAS CREATED TO COVER UP THE TRUTH. Most "Educated" Africans are so very proud of their Knowledge- they NEVER realize that it is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Many of YOU READERS must have heard that THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION is TOTAL BULLSHIT. From START to FINISH it is a DAMN LIE!

I assume that MORE of you STILL BELIEVE in Evolution than that ACT on the Knowledge that the THEORY that species magically change form one into another, and EVOLVED from NON-LIVING CHEMICALS is a LIE.

I base that assumption on the fact that NOBODY has ACTED on the UNDERSTANDING that the OYINBOS have TRIED VERY HARD to tell us that WE CAME FROM SOMETHING LOWER THAN A MONKEY.

Our Artists, Scientists and Politicians STILL SMILE and JOKE with OYINBOS who THEY KNOW BELIEVE that NO GOD CREATED US, that we are merely TRANSFORMED from creatures LOWER THAN APES, and BELIEVE that there are ZERO REPERCUSSIONS in KILLING US ALL- so that they will not have to SHARE the Earth's RESOURCES with beings THEY have "SCIENTIFICALLY-PROVEN" to be "INFERIOR!"

You have all heard of CHARLES DARWIN, yes?

You have heard of his book: THE ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES?

You have heard that he wrote a book titled: "THE ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES, by Charles Darwin?"

We have THOUSANDS of BIOLOGY SCIENTISTS- many of them "MEDICAL DOCTORS" whose JOB it is to have READ THAT BOOK. It is their DUTY to KNOW what was IN that book, and TELL their FELOWSTUDENTS, FRIENDS, FAMILIES, GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES, ELDERS, JOURNALISTS, MINSTRELS, ARTISTS- everybody who should not be expected to read CHARLES DARWIN'S book for themselves:

"BY THE WAY- THESE "OYINBO" PEOPLE
WHOM YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT?
WELL, THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK
ABOUT US!"

"THE ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES" is NOT the title of Charles Darwin's Book.

I DOUBT that 0.01% of NIGERIAN BIOLOGY SCIENCE students could tell you, OFF-HEAD, what the REAL title of this Charles Darwin's most important Book is.

ATHEIST BIOLOGY SCIENTIST RICHARD DAWKINS WAS ASKED TO GIVE THE TITLE OFF-HEAD, AND SAID THAT HE COULDN'T.

Since it is HIS JOB in particular to know EVERYTHING there is to know about THAT book, he was SURELY LYING.

It IS however quite lengthy to remember- but when you realize its IMPORTANCE, you SHOULD NEVER FORGET IT!

It is:

"ON THE ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES,
OR THE PRESERVATION OF FAVOURED RACES
IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE."

What do YOU THINK the OYINBOS mean by "FAVOURED RACES?"

What do YOU THINK the OYINBOS mean by "STRUGGLE FOR LIFE?"

If you NOW REVIEW everything we KNOW about OYINBOS, you should come to the INESCAPABLE CONCLUSION that we are mightily and wonderfully bleeped!

We have been thrown into a CAGE FIGHT with a GANG TOTAL MADMEN, who HAVE all the GUNS, while WE have all the LOIN-CLOTHS.

Things are a bit quiet NOW.... because they are in an ARGUMENT with themselves over WHICH gun to LOAD FIRST.

Soon, they will DECIDE on whether our FUNERALS will be OPEN CASKET, CLOSED CASKET, or NO CASKET.

(I kinda like the NONE OF THE ABOVE option- but I cannot find it on the questionnaire!)

WHAT HAS MADE THESE PEOPLE SO CRAZY IS THE EMERGENCE OF THE INFORMATION THAT BLACKS, NOT WHITES, WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE.

This could be CONJECTURE- so what is the EVIDENCE?

The ANCIENT EGYPTIANS were BLACKS, and they did not want to entrust ALL their information to mere BOOKS, so they wrote it on WALLS.

There is a LOT of information deciphered, but ONE key item tells of the CREATION of a WHITE SLAVE RACE by BLACK "SCIENTISTS" (surely PRIESTLY SORCERERS,) which eventually became a NUISANCE, and all got DRIVEN away- to the COLD regions NOBODY SANE WANTED TO GO.

Therefore they became CAVE-DWELLERS and MULTIPLIED, created quarrelsome NATIONS, and finally became an even BIGGER nuisance.

The SECRET-SOCIETY Rulers of these people KNOW THESE FACTS about THEIR BASIC ORIGIN- OUTCAST by BLACKS- and THIS explains EVERYTHING about their behaviour.

[Search the term: TAMAHU. They HATE that word- find out why!]

Therefore, they have struggled to DESTROY The Bible's TRUE Message- because THE FULL HOLY GHOST Anointing will EXPOSE them.

Which is what my Ministry will do.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Does someone else understand this negro? Cause I didn't get a word out. He Must be overwhelmed with the holy ghost!!!!!

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by easterwick(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Come out of her we all are been control and deceive jesus is not in church is in your heart jesus is love ;-> jezebel mother of all abomination is sitting right in all church while controling paul to deceive more people in the world.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2016
I wouldn't call it the religion of the poor grin grin more like the religion of the stupid grin
A guy recently spent $110 million dollars to build a replica of Noah's ark and prove the story true lmao. You can guess how it ended grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I wouldn't call it the religion of the poor grin grin more like the religion of the stupid grin
A guy recently spent $110 million dollars to build a replica of Noah's ark and prove the story true lmao. You can guess how it ended grin
Lol yeah somewhere in the southern U.S, disillusioned fools.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by oaroloye(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
SHALOM!

easterwick:
Come out of her we all are been control and deceive jesus is not in church is in your heart jesus is love ;-> jezebel mother of all abomination is sitting right in all church while controling paul to deceive more people in the world.

The Ancient Greek Language that the New Testament is written in has at least twelve words that the crude barbarian English people translated as "LOVE."

Eleven of these words are used in the New Testament.

The one which you think Jesus is- EROS: Romantic Love- is not used in the New Testament.

[See my Blog: LOVE: DISAMBIGUATION AND CLARIFICATION.]

"LOVE" MEANS: "THE KEEPING OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS."
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by blueAgent(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Senseless post.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by blueAgent(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2016
The Bible says faith without work is dead. even if you remove religeon from Africans, they will still be poor.becos they are Selfish,greed,and mentally lazy.
Stop fooling yourself , Africans have lowIQ. their
problem is not religeon.
Which native intelligenece?
Haiti is rated one of the top 10 poorest countries
even after 200yrs of Independence and despite
having a religeon that is based on mostly
westAfrican traditional religeon.
Till today natives in parts of Papua New Guenia
still pratice Cannibalism, Human Sacrifice, and
idol worship.they have not been influenced by
Western religeon and culture, so why are they not
developed by now?
In East Africa. African traditional doctors request for body parts of Albinos inorder to make spell or charms for their Clients that will make them rich.is christainity also the cause.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by blueAgent(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2016
HardMirror:
" I will lift up my eyes to the hills,
From where comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
The maker of Heaven and Earth." [/i]
Psalms Whatever (can't recall now)

[b] Note: there are thousands of christian millionaires and lots of christian billionaires. So why is christianity a religion of the poor as I claim?

Everyday Millions of christians lift their eyes up to heaven, opening their mouths like chicks in a nest waiting for their mother to feed them their daily worm.
He that provides for the birds of the air, so they don't toil, shall he not provide for his children?

God is the consolation of the poor.
God is the reason why the rich and corrupt live in peace.

We are not of this world! [/b]

Our kingdom is yet to come.

Like poor Lazarus, many toil day and night serving slave masters. The modern rich man. The pastor that flies in private jets and has the best things in life, the politicians, the capitalists raking in fortunes and giving the employees peanuts even though they are the ones toiling to rake in the big profit for their masters.

[i] If our hope was in this world alone, then we are of all men most miserable

Oh yes! We suffer now, but praise be to God, we have mansions of Gold waiting for us beyond! We have untold riches in God!

Lay not for your self treasures where thieves and moths can take them, but lay up treasures in heaven. Where your treasure is there shall your heart be, no one can serve God and Mammon...

Don't desire riches, your comfort is in God, don't desire things that are temporal, desire the eternal kingdom of God.

Surely I tell you it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God!

Do not rebel or revolt against your leaders! All your leaders are ordained by God (not votes or force)

The clever antiques that has held humanity in the shackles of religion. The shackles holding nigeria.

Where God is at the very center of corruption.
Don't judge! Let God judge.
Pray for your leaders!

Pray for your pastor! Don't judge your pastor!

Don't desire the things rich people have!

Christianity the religion of the poor; the poor who wish to become rich, the poor who are ready to mingle with supposed sinners, the poor who sing "baba God, pick up my call", the poor who have joined in the corrupt system while still slaves to the system for all they do is pray for things to be better. We serve a rich God and I see no reason why we should not spend billions on mega churches and our pastors live large! Our God is rich!

Christianity an avenue for the rich to come to church in expensive cloths and in expensive cars so the poor can admire them, while they behave as if they are humble, but deep in their hearts they enjoy how they poor members wish to have things they have.

You still don't get it? Don't worry, I am enjoying every bit of it

Clown. People like you cannot differentiate b/w
Night from daytime. How is Christsinity
responsible for underacheivement of blacks?
You forgot that Africans were not Atheists. before
Colonization, They worshiped and served several
gods, which they still do till today.
Africans have always demonstrated poor
judgemental skills and lack the capacity to take
responsibility for their failures, even before
whites came to Africa.
Africans has always been Supersistious
They blame a bad harvest on the gods of fertility been angry, they believed that the cause of an
empidemic is becos the gods were angry,and
many more examples.
What about the Osu system in the East, the killing of Twins in Calabar,or the celeberation of new
yam festivals for better harvest.all this pratices
have existed in Africa even before the Whiteman came.
Even it was Christainity that stoped most of these pratices and introduced Science and Education to Africans.that enable us to have alternative
solutions to most our problems, like using
fertilizers to boost Harvest. rather than to believe on the gods ,for a good harvest.
The irony is that your ability to read and write is becos of the same whiteman and his religeon you are insulting.it was the same whiteman and his
christainity that Clothed you,gave you Education and capacity to mange your resources and even Expolit Science you hold in high esteem.
You are just too Dumb to know your left from
your right.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by hopefulLandlord: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:
Lol yeah somewhere in the southern U.S, disillusioned fools.
lmao
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by ValentineMary(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
menxer:
That's a good conclusion turned upside down.
You have to be poor in egoistic pleasures to attain spiritual rebirth, does not necessarily mean being financially poor.
Oga, Benny Hinn advices his members to give up worldy wealth that there is no use for it. Yet he earns millions monthly.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by EyeHateGod: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2016
The religion of the Stupid fits better

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by menxer: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Oga, Benny Hinn advices his members to give up worldy wealth that there is no use for it. Yet he earns millions monthly.

How does that subtract from what I said?
You live your life by other people's standard and advice, right?
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Wilgrea7(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2016
it is sheer madness for someone to choose to live a miserable life on earth without trying to change his/her situation. Christians like to pray all night nd do night vigil but they are still ignorant.. countries like china and japan and Malaysia aren't Christian nations.. I'll end with what one inspiring pastor said

“its not about praying all night and shouting hallelujah and a great thank u Jesus.. its about having an understanding as to how things work"
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Niflheim(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
@Hardmirror,

This is by far, the greatest write-up I have ever read on Nairaland!!!

Christianity encourages men to abandon caviar and wine for "gorilla and garri"!!!
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by HardMirror(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Niflheim:
@Hardmirror,

This is by far, the greatest write-up I have ever read on Nairaland!!!

Christianity encourages men to abandon caviar and wine for "gorilla and garri"!!!
Only deep thinkers can understand this thread. Thanks for the compliment sir
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by winner01(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Traditionally contaminated christianity. Only in Nigeria are pastors expected to be poor. If a normal christian is rich, other christians start to suspect rituals and other illegalities.

Traditionally contaminated christianity.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by winner01(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wilgrea7:
it is sheer madness for someone to choose to live a miserable life on earth without trying to change his/her situation. Christians like to pray all night nd do night vigil but they are still ignorant.. countries like china and japan and Malaysia aren't Christian nations.. I'll end with what one inspiring pastor said

“its not about praying all night and shouting hallelujah and a great thank u Jesus.. its about having an understanding as to how things work"
Traditionally contaminated christianity. Only in Nigeria do christians go to the mountains and neglect their works. Does the Bible encourage prayer without works undecided

That is why christianity all over the world is different from christianity in Africa. We are still practicing christianity along with out African Traditional religious mindset.
We are deeply immersed in that system.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by winner01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Benny Hinn is not Jesus.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:

One person does something you feel is unwise therefore its a religion of the stupid ?

Well atheists killed over 250 million people therefore every atheist is a blood-thirsty vampire who feeds on the blood of religious people .

There you go Albert Einstein
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by winner01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
blueAgent:
The Bible says faith without work is dead. even if you remove religeon from Africans, they will still be poor.becos they are Selfish,greed,and mentally lazy.
Stop fooling yourself , Africans have lowIQ. their
problem is not religeon.
Which native intelligenece?
Haiti is rated one of the top 10 poorest countries
even after 200yrs of Independence and despite
having a religeon that is based on mostly
westAfrican traditional religeon.
Till today natives in parts of Papua New Guenia
still pratice Cannibalism, Human Sacrifice, and
idol worship.they have not been influenced by
Western religeon and culture, so why are they not
developed by now?
In East Africa. African traditional doctors request for body parts of Albinos inorder to make spell or charms for their Clients that will make them rich.is christainity also the cause.
Actually, before christianity was introduced to Nigeria and even Africa. Our indigenous religion was barbaric and bloody. Imagine the killing of twins, I heard a likely rumor that people are killed each day of the year in Ile-Ife for royal rituals. I heard of the Ajale incident in Ibadan where humans are kept beneath the earth to reproduce after which their body parts are sold. These have been going on for years. I read a news on BBC Africa about a man employed to disvirgin girls of a particular tribe when they come of age in a village in kenya or so. I know personally of yoruba cults which still kill babies and other humans. I have interacted personally with one of its sick members on his death bed.

Africa truly has a problem, and it is not religion. I do not think atheists are going to quit wrestling with the true God as the cause of Africas every problem anytime soon anyway. They seem too angrily fixated like their foreign counterparts to look beyond the true God, and look at the real problem.

If christianity was as atheists describe, USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Russia should be the poorest countries in the world. China should have a declining economy also as with the unstoppable rise of christianity in China.

You know we are true africans with the way some people think, and that in itself is not a bad thing. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by winner01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
is there any other system in the world with a charity as big as that of christianity. Do we have atheist orphanages, hospitals, foundations etc. Do you want me to post pictures of needless atheist structures undecided
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
is there any other system in the world with a charity as big as that of christianity. Do we have atheist orphanages, hospitals, foundations etc. Do you want me to post pictures of needless atheist structures undecided
Yes, there are many orphanages, hospitals, and foundations built by atheists. But that's not the point. I agree that there are Christian ones as well. Anyway I made this post a while ago, wonder why you both decided to resurrect the thread.
My point, with that post was that this man, an otherwise intelligent person (or, how else would he have made $110 million if he wasn't intelligent?!) threw away his contacts brain and did something completely stupid, thanks to religion. Religion makes educated professor emeritus' and Nobel laureates roll on the floor because of the witch from their village attacking them. Why does religion make sensible people do stupid things?
When atheists do stupid things, we all know that they are naturally stupid people. When they do bad things, they are just being naturally bad, so we can therefore contain them before they wreck society. But religion can make innocent people behave incredibly wicked, or smart people behave incredibly stupid, adding more to the population of stupid people on earth(people that were supposed to be using their talents to make this world a better place). Why?? How do you intend to solve that problem?

**P.S why do you agree that him building a replica of Noah's ark was stupid?
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

One person does something you feel is unwise therefore its a religion of the stupid ?

Well atheists killed over 250 million people therefore every atheist is a blood-thirsty vampire who feeds on the blood of religious people .

There you go Albert Einstein
OK clap for yourself.
Re: Christianity: The Religion Of The Poor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:

OK clap for yourself.

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Tb Joshua, The Man With D Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.