Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

What If I Show You This Opportunity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If I Show You This Opportunity? (410 Views)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / What If I Show You How I Make At Least $25 Daily With Several Proofs / What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If I Show You This Opportunity? by pakpan89(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Save your money. What if I show you an opportunity you can remove only N62,000 and invest in a business you would only need to work less than 5minutes/day, build a big Plan B business that will fetch you 100 times your current income monthly, in atleast the next 6 months to 3 years, plus other benefits, doing a simple helping task that takes seconds to complete, like texting, handing over an info card/video cd to somebody to help him better his life and fulfill his dreams. You would agree with me that it takes seconds/a click to do that, anytime, anywhere, on the go, as you go about your normal job/business. No talking, No selling, no time taking, no interference with your current job/business. For instant details, email my signature email. You will rise if you help others to rise. Thank you.
Re: What If I Show You This Opportunity? by gigsresume: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Very good and handy post. Thanks a lot.
Re: What If I Show You This Opportunity? by ClitRaider: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Show your father first.

(1) (Reply)

Banks To Close Branches As Recession Bites Hard. To Sack Many Workers / 90% Of Startups Will Fail. Here Is Why They Will Fail - Climaxbox / Aliko Dangote Set To Renew Bid For Arsenal FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.