Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Airtel Free Basics Has Been Canceled!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Free Basics Has Been Canceled!!! (1166 Views)

f / Facebook Partners Airtel Africa To Launch Internet.org Free Basics In Nigeria / Facebook Partners With Airtel To Launch Internet.org Free Basics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Free Basics Has Been Canceled!!! by GoodyOG: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
one of the largest tele communication network in nigeria has recently canceled the free basics which can be used to access some imqortant sites including nairaland.this came after they reduced the 20gb for #200 and made it 200mb...this and more are the recent CHANGES that we have been seeing....
Re: Airtel Free Basics Has Been Canceled!!! by ikbnice(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
GoodyOG:
one of the largest tele communication network in nigeria has recently canceled the free basics which can be used to access some imqortant sites including nairaland.this came after they reduced the 20gb for #200 and made it 200mb...this and more are the recent CHANGES that we have been seeing....
what shall it profit a man to keep deceiving people. The freebasic that I am using presently with new sites currently added.
Re: Airtel Free Basics Has Been Canceled!!! by Jeholinkz(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pls Op Check Ur Freebasics Subscription Maybe It Has Expired
Re: Airtel Free Basics Has Been Canceled!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Free basics still working, but my problem with it is that, I can't login to nairaland on it. Keep saying error occur try again

(1) (Reply)

Migrants Gang-rape French Girl At Eiffel Tower In Paris! / See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man / Is MMM Nigeria Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.