Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man (1166 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Ernest Adegunle Oladeinde Shonekan Marks His 80 Years Birthday Ex-president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man by destinyokes: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Meet a newborn who looks like an 80-year-old man because he  has a rare case of progeria which has causes him to age quickly. Born in Magura, Bangladesh, he has wrinkles, hollow eyes, a shrunken body and a thick layer of hair on his back.

The condition – which affects just one in four million – often restricts children from having a normal life and causes their body to age faster than it should. A doctor, who had been treating him, said the baby does not look like a new born at all, because of the prominent sings of ageing such a excessive wrinkles and rough skin texture. This notwithstanding, his parents are over the moon with the birth of their ‘miracle’ child and can’t hold back their happiness. The baby’s father Biswajit Patro said they are thankful to God, “There is no need to be unhappy about the appearance of my son,” he said.

More info -> http://www.we9ja.com/see-photo-of-newborn-who-looks-like-an-8.xhtml

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man by Remsilla(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Reminds me of Smeagol grin.

Wonder what this kid will look like in 20 years to come
Re: See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man by mogozi: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Cc: lala...
This baby is looking up to you to do the needful.
There are lots of snakes in Asia where he's from.
Plus the young child is old. FTC straight up wink
Re: See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Alien.
Re: See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man by teeshawt(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
reminds me of one Indian movie
Re: See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man by destinyokes: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
teeshawt:
reminds me of one Indian movie

Indian movies as in explain to us?

(1) (Reply)

Is MMM Nigeria Down? / Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) / Call Girls In Gurgaon are Sensual And Compatible Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.