Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) (58568 Views)

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
OK
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by lordcornel(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
This lie can make my beloved manchester united loose their derby match on saturdayoo.. Op take time ooo, am struggling to bliv this, 25yrz? #Faintingmood
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good gracious lord ... Like seriously nine kids .. I'm guessing it's for different men
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Plus234(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
she started giving birth at age of 15 or what ?
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by zionwest(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Which kind lie be this Which kind lie be this

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't believe this!

How old was she when she had the first pregnancy.

A pregnancy lasts 9months, that's three quarter of a year, for her to be pregnant for 6 times, that's like 5years, and then, the spaces between one pregnancy and the next, its not just possible, except if she started childbearing at age ten.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
sunkoye:
yea...or probably from Zimbabwe
Africa American
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by kaylex1994(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
You see...and she is not even ashamed...at that age she is already a baby factory....abeg nah one man get d children?

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
sad
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by pat077: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
This one na mother of all nation.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by aninexzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Na every year she dy get belle ni shocked
25? She must be a Kenyan
na her destiny be dat, 2 born children
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Dentmoyin(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
BabaAlabi:
No 6 sign of a wh0re- Prominent tattoos.
No 1 sign of a girl with no brains- Many children, No father.
I know many people will think the pictures are cute but sensible people will see a brainless girl. How is she going to take care of the children? Are they going to attend good schools? She will likely be on welfare thereby wasting other tax payers money. The girls will grow up with daddy issues and the guys will grow up without a good father-figure. Black people sha angry
the last time i checked suicide no had again for naija, just think about the economy of the country and not someonelse's life....i
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
I wonder how she is able to live up to her children's needs. How do you even divide your time and attention under such extreme circumstances?

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
9 luvly kids, Her toto go don slack by now. Any further attempt to have more kids will render her toto totally useless
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by vicben27(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
I guess givin birth is her huby
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jarizod:
unfvckingbelievable! she's not even in a shot with the kids in other words this could be some fabricated cockk and bull story!
what!!!!

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Cuteies kiss
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
SuperBlack:
Are you suprise? You shouldn't be. You're the one delaying yourself from getting married. The last tym i checked you were 32 plus.
didirin, am just 17.tongue
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Chai!!
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by dblackninja: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Whaaaat am I hearing??
@25 with 9 children, the girl na chicken shocked ?

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by athorello(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
She has soft legs so they'll say in my local parlance.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by carammel(f): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Try this in Nigeria as a woman and have yourself to blame.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
As I expected, dey all kept dia "bashing-mode" quite because she's not a northerner. Had it been she was wearing a scarf or hijab, all northerners and dia ancestors wud be called paedophiles and child abusers. Pls talk na 'yan iska
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by dasparrow: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dpharisee:
Overused Pvssy embarassed
Some women have made it a habit to do invitro fertilization and have multiple births, many of them in the US are on welfare and unmarried but keep churning out babies.
There was a national outcry recently in US when an unemployed and unmarried woman Nadya Suleiman had a set of Octuplets (8 kids) after 6 other children via IVF, the celebration of the births turned to public anger by many tax payers were angry that they will bear the burden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman
This olosho cant try this in Nigeria as there is no welfare package for anybody.
There is nothing to celebrate here!

@Bolded

Get your story straight. It wasn't recently. I remember the octomom saga very well because I still lived in America at that time. It happened in 2009 - that was 7 years ago not recently - and the lady in question already had several kids and went ahead to have 8 more kids at once. People were angry with her because she was on welfare at the time and just kept having babies like a chicken.
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by dunsman(f): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
BabaAlabi:
No 6 sign of a wh0re- Prominent tattoos.
No 1 sign of a girl with no brains- Many children, No father.
I know many people will think the pictures are cute but sensible people will see a brainless girl. How is she going to take care of the children? Are they going to attend good schools? She will likely be on welfare thereby wasting other tax payers money. The girls will grow up with daddy issues and the guys will grow up without a good father-figure. Black people sha angry

You are very stupid for typing trash. Judging by the pics above, do those children look unkept? They have good clothes, wearing matching outfits and eating good food. Just say you are angry cause your childhood was not as blessed as them. But don't you ever in your wretched life type something like this again. Awon oniranu oshi......... And na ur type dae born 9 kids for road side mechanic wey no fit provide 3 square meal for una, come here dae talk rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by dasparrow: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bnladan:
As I expected, dey all kept dia "bashing-mode" quite because she's not a northerner. Had it been she was wearing a scarf or hijab, all northerners and dia ancestors wud be called paedophiles and child abusers. Pls talk na 'yan iska

Please everything is not about tribe. I don't know what is wrong with some of you Nigerians.

The lady in question is a BLACK AMERICAN. Wetin concern her with Nigerians and their tribalism matter?

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by daclint(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
fuckpro:
... She can't be nigerian 'change' dosen't allow for such conjugal harvest

Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
And she dey claim under 20... She, her kids are cute... Nice one
Re: 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
This one na hyper fecundity.

If any man dares cough near her, na instantaneous belle straight of sextuplets.

Men be warned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.