Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce (58604 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by dre11(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
FCMB Managing Director’s Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce

All is not well in the home of Adam Nuru, the controversial Managing Director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB), as his wife, identified as Hauwa, has allegedly concluded plans to divorce him.

Family sources told SaharaReporters that Hauwa has moved out of Nuru’s house and has likely informed her lawyer to prepare divorce papers so she could leave the marriage.

It was learnt that she would cite infidelity as grounds for divorce.

“I know she has moved out. This case is beyond Moyo or the late Tunde. His own marriage is about to crash now. The wife and her family are really giving him problems. They are ready to deal with him. The Moyo stuff is part one, he is currently facing the second part with his wife,” one of the sources told SaharaReporters.

For some weeks now, the social media have been awash with allegations that Nuru had an affair with Moyo Thomas, a former FCMB employee, fathering two children with her.

It was also said that the alleged paternity fraud resulted in the death of Tunde Thomas, Moyo’s husband.

In a petition, the deceased’s friends had claimed that Tunde died of depression after discovering that his supposed two children with Moyo were not his but Nuru’s.

They also called on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to sack Nuru, while demanding a comprehensive investigation into the matter.

They claimed that Tunde suffered a stroke due to the experience but later recovered and thereafter met another lady whom he planned to marry.

Tunde was, however, said to have died two days before his relations and his fiancée’s family were scheduled to meet as is customary before marriages in Nigeria.

His fiancée was said to be pregnant at the time of his death.

"This is a case of gross misconduct based on ethical grounds and an unjustifiable economic oppression by the elite (Adam Nuru) against the underprivileged in the society,” the petition read.

“The MD has been doing everything possible to sweep this case under the carpet. We implore the Central Bank of Nigeria, as the apex regulator, and the board of FCMB to investigate this for the integrity of the bank and Nigerian banking industry.

“This is a case too many, while I agree that this is not the full story, the barest minimum will be an investigation of this unethical conduct by the current MD of FCMB Bank, Adam Nuru.”

Nuru recently proceeded on leave to enable the bank to investigate the allegations against him.

The bank made this known in a statement last Tuesday, saying the move was important to guarantee the sanctity of its investigations.

“We are aware of several stories circulating across several media platforms about our bank’s Managing Director, Adam Nuru; a former employee, Mrs Moyo Thomas, and her deceased husband, Mr Tunde Thomas,” the statement said.

“While this is a personal matter, the tragedy of the death of Mr Tunde Thomas and the allegations of unethical conduct require the bank’s board to conduct a review of what transpired, any violations of our code of ethics and the adequacy of this code of ethics.

"This is already under way. During the period of the review, the managing director has volunteered to proceed on leave. This will guarantee the sanctity of the review process.”

Meanwhile, Moyo, who recently broke her silence on the matter, denied allegations of paternity fraud levelled against her.

In her statement, she also denied ever telling her late husband that he was not the father of her children.

The statement read, “I write in reference to all the allegations and accusations that have recently been making the rounds on the internet and various social media platforms. I have refrained from responding to this matter for various reasons, one of which is to preserve the memories of Tunde who departed to be with his maker on December 16, 2020. Memories, not only to me, but to his children, who are still young, and to everybody who had a relationship with him.

"Just like any marriage, Tunde and I had a lot of differences in our marriage, some of which even led to police intervention. But I remain committed to keeping only positive memories of him. No one can ever understand what transpired between us or what each of us experienced in the marriage; like they say, it is he who wears the shoes that knows where it pinches. In all of it, I never for once wished him bad. His untimely and sudden death is still a shock to me as it is to many others.

“On no occasion did I ever tell him he was not the father of our two children. It is therefore deliberate falsehood and certainly malicious to allege and insinuate that I informed him that the children are not his. The children still bear his name. Only God knows why he died in an untimely period. It is not in my place, or anyone’s place to play God and talk with certainty as to the cause of his death, without proven medical facts.

"Despite our separation, we never allowed our differences to affect the relationships we respectively have with the children. He still had conversations with the children like any father will, up until his sudden and unfortunate death. It is quite sad and disheartening to see the pictures of these innocent children splashed all over the internet with very disparaging and weird comments.

“I do wish his family and friends the fortitude to bear the unfortunate loss and I ask that we all be allowed to grieve his loss in peace. He has now been laid to rest and we implore all and sundry to please respect our privacy and allow those grieving his loss, including the children and I, to do so in peace.”

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/12/exclusive-fcmb-managing-director%E2%80%99s-wife-packs-out-husbands-house-may-seek-divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Olunmercy56(f): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
see what your 5 minutes foolishness has caused you lipsrsealed No matter how you hide your lies, you will be soon exposed. A lots of your type are still out there. Asiri yin naa oni pe tu! Karma is a monster tongue tongue

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by phrancys001(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Mutemenot(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
wink
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Kriss216: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Stay away from Nigerian girls!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Leshurr(f): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
.. as she should.

Although in most cases like this, the man will still come out on top as there will always be a plethora of money grabbing babes willing to overlook a man's terrible vices all because of money ( FFK is a great example).
At the sight of this news, somebody somewhere is busy planning on how to become the newest Mrs Nuru lipsrsealed

Moyo ruined a man and now her life is ruined. Mrs Nuru is about to walk away with her fair share of his wealth.
While..
Adam Nuru will get remarried in the next 3 years.
Such is life.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by JovialJune(f): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
And yet moyo's husband was the only one people acknowledged as the sole victim, while the stupid cheat's wife is among the living and will live with the stigma for a very long time, sad.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by mrsage(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na wa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by baby124: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Big betrayal to his wife. He didn’t even care about his own family. Going after other people’s wives and having a whole family that is secret under another man’s roof. Very useless and evil man.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by BusinessCity: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kasala

Ladies always find out on your guys. Many, I repeat many may put up an innocent face but behind and in the past have done a lot of damage. I know a guy as innocent looking as a door but is more devilish than the devil.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by BusinessCity: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Olunmercy56:
see what your 5 minutes foolishness has caused you lipsrsealed No matter how you hide your lies, you will be soon exposed. A lots of your type are still out there. Asiri yin naa oni pe tu! Karma is a monster tongue tongue

It flips both ways madam so calm your menses please. Last time we checked a male and a female both chose to be unfortunate. Out prayer isn't against a gender but not to come across unfortunate human beings.

Married women come around me daily I've never had an election talk less of have dirt imaginations let alone sleep with them. And their husbands know

I wonder why some men won't turn the other way when they see that a lady is taken. It beats my sane mind what motivates their lust

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Righteousness2(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fornication has always turned great men to a Piece of Bread.
Flee Fornication! it is a Destroyer!

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
JovialJune:
And yet moyo's husband was the only one people acknowledged as the sole victim, while the stupid cheat's wife is among the living and will live with the stigma for a very long time, sad.

Because the focus was on Moyo's marriage.

Now the spotlight is on the MD's marriage, I can with full chest say how irresponsible, unfaithful and useless he is.

And I keep Madam Moyo out of his case.

I don't know why his wife is divorcing him though. The case happened about four years ago.

If she did not leave then, why now?

Is it because he has fallen from grace? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by mariahAngel(f): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fornication has always turned great men to a Piece of Bread.
Flee Fornication, it is a Destroyer!

This is even worse; Adultery!
What a scandal!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Another one!
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Mgbadike80: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
If she divorces the man, automatically, his baby positions herself to be the new wife, unfortunately, the man may prefer to marry another woman instead of his baby mama. lesson, lust is not love.

12 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Mgbadike80: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
bukatyne:

Because the focus was on Moyo's marriage.

Now the spotlight is on the MD's marriage, I can with full chest say how irresponsible, unfaithful and useless he is.

And I keep Madam Moyo out of his case.

I don't know why his wife is divorcing him though. The case happened about four years ago.

If she did not leave then, why now?

Is it because he has fallen from grace? undecided
the wife probably knew of his other family recently due to the scandal online.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by DontBullshitMe: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Saharareporters and beer parlor gossips are inseparable.

6 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Uyi168: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
So this woman is still alive angry
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is junk journalism. Sahara Reporters are basically rehashing the whole sordid story and used a sensational title as well as two sentences of allegations from dubious 'sources' to draw interest. Shameful

12 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
JovialJune:
they will still attack her for daring to leave.

5 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
God have mercy. Nigerians starting the year with destroying people's homes with their DNA rubbish.

Kriss216:
Stay away from Nigerian girls!
Why is it that people don't talk about the men that sleep and impregnate people's wives?

8 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
cococandy:
they will still attack her for daring to leave.
Don't mind them. Bunch of dusty rats.

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by iamyemiakins(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by iamyemiakins(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
God have mercy. [s]Nigerians starting the year with destroying people's homes with their DNA rubbish.[/s]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by yeyeboi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by NwaAmaikpe: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
shocked

A wife that can not stick with her husband through thick or thin is that one a wife?

She did not pack out when he was still MD but considered the option of divorce the moment he stepped down as MD.

The gold digging schemer has realized that FCMB may not give him his full entitlements so she considered it safer for her to go into the streets full time.

I will never believe she is not a gold digger because;
1). They are muslims; polygamy can not be an offence.
2). This can not be her first time learning of his philaderings
3). She is a woman, they only think about what is in it for them.

Fear women.
The day you stop being able to bankroll a woman is the day she'd remember of a wrong you did the night you proposed to her.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by janedonez(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sad
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by noble2faith(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Lorayne(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nice!... I want to know how this will end.
Abeg make SMAN and SWAN and CGAN chill.
make we finish this case first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.