Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? (55404 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Invisible Cobwebs Everywhere / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Brainz01(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Hmm, this cobwebs stuff is real. we. yoruba pple no dey joke wit am embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nosu(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright ba
vokkgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!
I fully agree with your explanation except for the last paragrah,

religion isn't the problem, it is wrong belief that is the problem. free thinking is worse than religion.

free thinking create a lot of unthinkable problems.
a patient goes to see a doctor for medical check up and after much diagnosing and medication, the doctor then tells the person that naturally you seem alright. you will need to seek spiritual help.
have u heard that before?

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Oahray: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Lol. A backward Africa thinks the direct answer to every strange phenomenon is either God or the Devil. I wish you guys knew how abundant spiders are on earth. There's nothing spiritual about cobwebs.

Spiders use the wind, and their webs can at times stretch several feet from one end to another, across open space. You guys should watch animal documentaries more often.

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by olucomf: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
I pray you will not experience this your life..
krissconnect:
I don't believe they exist cos I've not experienced any. The logic remains, whatever you believe is what you receive. If u believe in demonic cobwebs,u definitely wil alwes encounter it.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by wickedworld: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2016
TeamLeader:

I'm trying to pm yu but e de show me error. How can I contact yu abeg?

2932D733 that is my bb ping or u can email me at yonbo456@gmail.com
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by PETUK(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
aaronson:
No such thing as demonic cobweb.

Have come to realize something which is, Most people consider God the answer to what they don't know. It's fine to be ignorant but you shouldn't justify your ignorance by using God as an answer.

Yes! I agree the universe is mystery but that's the reason for physics to learn a bit of how nature really works and it will surprise you to know nothing is supernatural. Most greatest inventors brought about their inventions by manipulating physics speaking of airplanes, nuclear energy, solar energy electricity, mobile phones etc were all due to manipulation of physics.

If you believe in the demonic cobweb talk, sorry to say, you ignorant and your life needs to be examined because Socates said something, "The unexamined life is not worth living."
Bro the best part of your writing is The unexamined life is not worth living, The worst was No such thing as Supernatural powers, explain Soul traveling, and moving objects without touching them
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by felixomor: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Kingebukasblog winner01 naijadeyhia felixomor and other fellow Holy Spirit boys.

Your wisdom is needed here. Come and discuss demonic cobwebs intellectually. grin grin grin
Maybe na me create all the Christian monikers for this thread too.

@ranchoddas
grin grin

You answer the question first, do they exist?

Mind u ur name is "sonofluc1fer", dont deny ur father o sad
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by creepsyme(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2016
TeamLeader:
I always experience it almost everyday and immediately I prayed and cancelled it. I never know the solution to it. Please in case yu know the solution pls I will be interested
a friend of mine was spirit husband, but after doing deliverance in my church dat ended it. pls come to champions royal assembly kubwa in abuja.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Mimidiva(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:
You sound like someone who has personally experienced the unspeakable horror of demonic cobwebs. Pls share your experiences with us.
I have seen an old woman confessed of destroying her mate's son with cobwebs surrounding his life, which was true cos the guy was really useless because he's the first son, demonic people uses anything to destroy, even to wall gecko, may they never find us. This happened in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by lakesidepapa(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2016
wickedworld:

Mine was terrible, at first I thought it was minor but with time constantly, to the extend of I will wake up in the morning to go pee at the entrance of my bathroom which is in my apartment cobwell will cover my naked body from head to toss also my sittingroom I can pass without felling cobwell. noticing that I will pick a broom to wipe the air if I want to enter bathroom ,kitchen or sitting room guess what it didn't stop it.

So one night I slept and I dream of picking broom to wipe the air in my sitting room suddently as I raised my hand I couldn't bring my hand down my hand got freeze it was as if a demonic power holding my hand in the dream I struggle to move then I wake up. That was when I realise its not ordinary so I kept praying every midnight but the more I pray the more the cobwell, this time anywhere staircase, mainroad, in my room I mean getting too much from feeling the tiny robe to Thick robe that I will cut with my hand.

So I went to see this man of God because it seems to me then I can't fight the battle alone so he ask me to bring anointing oil for him to bless he said I should drink it and rob it for 7days that I should come tell him my dream within that 7days guess what 3days I saw the man of God in my dream telling me to go and dust cobwell off my body outside as I was dusting my body came this unknown woman trying to destract me so I could stop she was asking me Question but I didn't stop then I wake up and Went back to the man of God to narrate my dream he smile and said that is the end guess what truly the end.

There are some battle that u cant fight alone which need strong anointing which mean u don't have to pray and fast like elijah but with authority is done.

Exactly, this is how it happens to me but i don't have that type of dream. Pls bro, how can i contact u?
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Mimidiva(f): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2016
herzern:
Mr Seun intentionally pushed this topic to FrontPaqe to make mockery of the Op.....

No words from me!!!!
yyou guys can look for trouble ehnn, is it wrong for him to comment, your comment shows jealousy, respect your being and pls don't quote me back cos I won't reply
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
PETUK:
Bro the best part of your writing is The unexamined life is not worth living, The worst was No such thing as Supernatural powers, explain Soul traveling, and moving objects without touching them
Thank you sir, I think you would in best position to explain those if you have ever done them but if haven't, it means you don't know it.

Hypothetically

Soul traveling is myth otherwise you would be would be travelling all the time. And yes, suspending on air or something of that nature is as a result of manipulation of physics.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Nosu:

I am a believer, and I don't believe in demonic cobweb, even though I know that demons can use anything to enslave anybody. the problem I have with some Christians is that they use one incident to build doctrine.

what do you mean by nothing in life is supernatural? see, life itself is supernatural and that is why no scientist have been able to give any reasonable explanation to how life started. they have given explanation that they can not scientifically prove.

pls help me explain how the cloud is suspended without pillars. how is the moon, stars and sun hung up there without any support.

do you know anything about dark masses? I am sure u don't have a lab because if you have, you must have realised by now that not everything is natural.

[
quote author=aaronson post=49164415]No such thing as demonic cobweb.

Have come to realize something which is, Most people consider God the answer to what they don't know. It's fine to be ignorant but you shouldn't justify your ignorance by using God as an answer.

Yes! I agree the universe is mystery but that's the reason for physics to learn a bit of how nature really works and it will surprise you to know nothing is supernatural. Most greatest inventors brought about their inventions by manipulating physics speaking of airplanes, nuclear energy, solar energy electricity, mobile phones etc were all due to manipulation of physics.

If you believe in the demonic cobweb talk, sorry to say, you ignorant and your life needs to be examined because Socates said something, "The unexamined life is not worth living."
No sir, it's not dark masses but dark matter. And the reason why the sun, moon and other solar body are suspended there is because planet earth has what is called magnetic field that keeps the earth together.

Now

That magnetic field was what was manipulated to bring about Electricity you using today.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Fit2Rule:

There's no such thing as manipulation of physics. The world we live in is just a little part of our existence. I always tell my subjects that man is a spiritual being with a human experience. In our spiritual realm lies our real existence, our immortal part and the reservoir of our numerous powers: the power to control, command, do and undo. When we learn to connect with, and make use of these powers, we begin to master the art of discovery and inventions. Of course this mastery is not a thing of just a few days. It takes a lot of time, energy, commitment and sacrifices. By sacrifices, I do not mean the killing of animals or offering of food or any of such things. I mean the detachment of one's self from things we love such as family. If you read thoroughly about all original inventors, you'll discover that one thing is common with all of them : They spent a great deal of their time in isolation, away from everything else. Why do you think monasteries are built in isolated places and monks live alone? Why do you think people go to mountains to pray? We master the effective use of the four elements of nature - water, air, fire and earth; and how these elements interact with each other and with the ultimate ethereal element which we call God. Make no mistake, these forces do exist and came be used to control the spiritual existence of those who are spiritually unaware. Nevertheless, you do not need to visit any T. B. Joshua to take control of both your astral and mental existence. You too can become your own Joshua. Think about it. What is it that T B Joshua has that you don't have? Nothing! If you wanna understand who and what you really are, it goes beyond religion. Seek the truth about spirituality and discover how to control the elements that have been used by wicked people to disrupt your journey in this material life. Good luck.
No sir, you got it all wong but then again, am sorry you might be right in your own perspective but from my stand point, If there was any such thing as super natural then Africa would use it to their benefit and be more civilized than the western world.

Again, To better understand the world we live in, I suggest you get some Albert Einstein materials and study, if you can't get them, look for that of any renowned physicist like prof Lawrence Krauss or Michu Kaku.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by MicroBox: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2016
The father of a popular Nigerian artist whom I know personally was blinded throughout his lifetime by cobwebs when entering the the toilet..
He was blind for more that a decade before his demise (RIP daddy).
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2016
900warriorz:
slowpoke! I pray you don't experience what they call ''owo-aye'' coz if you do, you'd shut the Bleep up and stop spilling shit!

There's nothing supernatural right? How does your physics explain the soul in you that makes you a living being? Your science said we evoluted from apes, the bible said ''from dust we're made and to dust shall we return'' what do you become whe you're dead? Better sit up and face the reality of life...westernization is real there not here! You think it's manipulation of physics that gave you the plane and advanced technological equipments you see today? Sorry for you angry try opening up the motherboard of any gadget and tell me how your brain would connect all those little stuffs together! We have geniuses though but there are certain things science can't explain. There are some things that are real and other are beyond our understandings! One werey white man went to the moon and posed with a paper saying ''he sees no Gd there'' angry he would have seen devil if his oxygen tank had run out.....awon oyinbo oloriburuku gbogbo! They're indeed of a greater curse to africa than a blessing! Quote me anywhere...

#RuBbIShNoNesEnSe! angry
Initially, I disregarded your mention but on a second thought, I'm like let me thank you for insulting me.

Thanks for all the insult sir,

As an Atheist, I find it disturbing for a christian to act this way as I would never curse people out on the internet over their opinion. I don't believe in prayer but I would say the god you believe in bless you. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by 0kp0nku: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Prospero01:
it is easy to deny what you don't know and see backwardness in everything African. You think Vampires don't exist or its a fictional creation in Hollywood? In the early part of year 2000 during which Yahoo messenger was common, I happened to be chatting with an American lady (white) who told me point blank that she's a member of the vampire, you need see her teeth. When I tried probing further to know dia modus operandi, one of dia members sent me a message to back off. I quickly deleted her from my contact list. This was before vampire movies became seasonal. The same people that brought you civilization and education have all the occultism you can think of. So you think Illuminati doesn't exist yet Da Vinci wrote things. Have you heard about the Grail? Most of you who are quick to rubbish things have not read beyond or experience anything other than that sleep and wake up.

Back to the post. In 2008/09 as a serving Corp member, I was experiencing this a lot. Never knew it's meaning or bothered asking. Will apply for job no response. You will get a call after or text message after the interview has been concluded that they were trying to reach you to no avail. The annoying one was a well arranged interview in which a military colonel had to help out. I was to travel to Abuja, I received all the calls in the world that day but surprisingly, the main tried my number for days and he couldn't reach me. The morning that the interview (Monday) was holding, he got in touch with me and asked me happened. I told him my phone was switch on. He said it was a lie. To cut a long story short, it took me five years to get a job after much prayers. And I got the job without being interviewed. I am not scaring anyone who want you to believe. Just know that while you are sleeping, some people are not. Above all, believe more in God than these things.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by nenergy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:
Cobwebs Attack

Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs?

undecided
Yes, I say a word of prayer...not pray out loud. As Christians, we are not to be ignorant of the devices of the enemy.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by einsteine(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Which Davinci wrote things? Which illuminati? Na wa for Nigerians

Prospero01:
it is easy to deny what you don't know and see backwardness in everything African. You think Vampires don't exist or its a fictional creation in Hollywood? In the early part of year 2000 during which Yahoo messenger was common, I happened to be chatting with an American lady (white) who told me point blank that she's a member of the vampire, you need see her teeth. When I tried probing further to know dia modus operandi, one of dia members sent me a message to back off. I quickly deleted her from my contact list. This was before vampire movies became seasonal. The same people that brought you civilization and education have all the occultism you can think of. So you think Illuminati doesn't exist yet Da Vinci wrote things. Have you heard about the Grail? Most of you who are quick to rubbish things have not read beyond or experience anything other than that sleep and wake up.

Back to the post. In 2008/09 as a serving Corp member, I was experiencing this a lot. Never knew it's meaning or bothered asking. Will apply for job no response. You will get a call after or text message after the interview has been concluded that they were trying to reach you to no avail. The annoying one was a well arranged interview in which a military colonel had to help out. I was to travel to Abuja, I received all the calls in the world that day but surprisingly, the main tried my number for days and he couldn't reach me. The morning that the interview (Monday) was holding, he got in touch with me and asked me happened. I told him my phone was switch on. He said it was a lie. To cut a long story short, it took me five years to get a job after much prayers. And I got the job without being interviewed. I am not scaring anyone who want you to believe. Just know that while you are sleeping, some people are not. Above all, believe more in God than these things.

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Seun(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mimidiva:

I have seen an old woman confessed of destroying her mate's son with cobwebs surrounding his life, which was true cos the guy was really useless because he's the first son, demonic people uses anything to destroy, even to wall gecko, may they never find us. This happened in Edo.
If you are attacked by a mob of crazy people who believe you are a witch, and after beating you up, they threaten to burn you alive if you don't confess that you are a witch, won't you confess? That's why, in civilized countries, confessions obtained via torture aren't accepted in court.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:

Did this actually happen to you or is it just a story you were told? If this really happened, the cobwebs were blown onto the road by the wind.

If this actually happened to you, you must have narrowly missed the cobwebs when you were passing by the first time. Also, you didn't see them because cobwebs are barely visible against bright backgrounds, e.g. light-coloured walls and the sky. There's nothing demonic about this.

Religion creates lots of imaginary problems and then 'generously' offers to solve them for us at a dear price. Please be smart and don't fall for it!

I was not happy about this topic...because it would give you a reinforcement for your atheist tendencies.... However am inclined towards agreeing with your position on the matter
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by sshegzzyy: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
suledes:
Cobwebs really exist. Don't let us be too scientific. This world is vivacious. Experience is d best teacher. I can't post d solution here due to some Ignoramus. I would like you inbox me on suledes@yahoo.com
bro i have sent you a pm and an email. Thanks
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by forget101O(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
So long there is the existence of Black Power, there should be black power attacks through Demonic Cobweb. Bro OP, you are on point.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Strawman:

Lol it's to make fun of religion, not the OP. The scheme is as clear as day. They're trying so hard to make themselves look intelligent. grin

That is true.Most at times the atheists here are so determined to make mockery of Christianity.But the fact that the spiritual rules over the physical world is a real.

Christians in NL should take note of the OP post because the wickedness of the power of darkness is increasing.

3 Likes

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Hmm... You can't understand

Oga explain, do u know what the seven spiritual works of mercy are? Teach the unbelievers, are u hiding what you know or what? What can't we understand??
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by 900warriorz: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
aaronson:
Initially, I disregarded your mention but on a second thought, I'm like let me thank you for insulting me.

Thanks for all the insult sir,

As an Atheist, I find it disturbing for a christian to act this way as I would never curse people out on the internet over their opinion. I don't believe in prayer but I would say the god you believe in bless you. Thanks again.

i'm sorry for the insult! I just got pissed by you saying there's no God! Everyone is entitled to their opinion! But the truth already spoke itself....you told me ''the God i believe in bless me (your irony, i know that prayer)'' cheesy

there's that god factor in you too that made you say that despite being an aetheist....you wanna say you said that on purpose as well? Sir, you can't deny the fact that you did'nt fall from the sky! How does science explain where life was before it was dropped in the womb? The sperm and ovum jargons? Thats just seconday. Lol.....I pray that God arrest you Himself. Maybe then, you'd know that truly, HE IS GOD! cheesycheesy

Once again, i'm sorry ;( .....i'm not that kinda person!
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Mimidiva(f): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:
If you are attacked by a mob of crazy people who believe you are a witch, and after beating you up, they threaten to burn you alive if you don't confess that you are a witch, won't you confess? That's why, in civilized countries, confessions obtained via torture aren't accepted in court.
this is what I saw in the village, nobody tortured the old woman rather it was her day of doom, she confessed, her tummy became swollen, asked for the mate's forgiveness and died 5 days later, are you in any way saying witches don't exist, they do, I simply understood your opinion but believe me there are witches who transform to anything, those that are not privileged to see or hear shouldn't argue

1 Like

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Seun(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mimidiva:

this is what I saw in the village, nobody tortured the old woman rather it was her day of doom, she confessed, her tummy became swollen, asked for the mate's forgiveness and died 5 days later, are you in any way saying witches don't exist, they do, I simply understood your opinion but believe me there are witches who transform to anything, those that are not privileged to see or hear shouldn't argue
Which village and when? What was her motivation for confessing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Mimidiva(f): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:
Which village and when? What was her motivation for confessing?
a village in Edo, its about 3 years ago now, motivation? I would rather say prayers motivated her confessions, there is time for everything, it was up for her.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mimidiva:

yyou guys can look for trouble ehnn, is it wrong for him to comment, your comment shows jealousy, respect your being and pls don't quote me back cos I won't reply
thank you my sister,i intentionaly refused to reply the guy.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by trapQ: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Im sorry but your post reeks of gross ignorance. How would know if I'm a millionaire? Do you know me personally?

Secondly, yes not only have I been to the SCOAN, I also had the opportunity to see him ( tho we didn't speak). In order to achieve great heights in life you must examine information with scrutiny and not just accept any balderdash you hear.

The SCOAN DOES NOT collect from anyone in other to see the prophet, instead they will give you money if you're in need. Bye!
SnowJay92:

Are you sure you've been to SCOAN yourself before? You don't look like a millionaire to me and from what I've reliably gathered you need to have six figures in ur pocket to get through the gate, fashi what you watch on free Emanuel TV.
Re: Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? by trapQ: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
You didn't hear me say the bolded. Pls don't put words into mouth. It is very biblical for people to meet men of God for prayers.
Beey post=49167895 :
So God only resides in SCOAN?
It is better to study your Bible and chase after God,than to to go to some church chasing after a fellow man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.